• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

I have no idea, the reference on Google is the only one I've seen. It could be a mistake but those operating status items are changed by the business in question.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Boom

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I heard a news report on the radio that Companiess in Australia are doing human trials on "Volunteers".

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Cliffs from Polly's vid, won't load for some reason?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I felt obligate to "Chest Up" on a fellow old goat today at Aldi. I walked past a couple my age maybe a little older. Pops was a good 6'3" (I'm 6'1") and both were wearing masks. As I past them Pops loud talks "I can't believe THEY let people in here not wearing masks ". At first I was just going to let it go and get my cheap eggs but Pops kept running his alligator mouth loud talking. So I stopped dead in stride turned around and loud talked right back ( probably a little louder than he was). " I am a FREE MAN. I decide MY OWN FATE. I AM NOT A SHEEP and will not kowtow to any CRAP POLITICIANS' spew out".
Funny, I didn't hear anything else coming from his lips.
I was going to be a prick and follow them while the did their shopping. Walking ahead of them and act like I'm debating getting something and then go behind him again , but I'm pretty sure I made my point and let them be.
I bet Ol' Pops never had someone challenge him before in his entire life.
Personally I haven't yelled at anybody but my kids since I retired from the "graybar". It felt G..O..O..O.D.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think of it as speaking back to him. Think of it as speaking up for yourself. (kicking him in the balls was a bonus)

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I felt obligate to "Chest Up" on a fellow old goat today at Aldi. I walked past a couple my age maybe a little older. Pops was a good 6'3" (I'm 6'1") and both were wearing masks. As I past them Pops loud talks "I can't believe THEY let people in here not wearing masks ". At first I was just going to let it go and get my cheap eggs but Pops kept running his alligator mouth loud talking. So I stopped dead in stride turned around and loud talked right back ( probably a little louder than he was). " I am a FREE MAN. I decide MY OWN FATE. I AM NOT A SHEEP and will not kowtow to any CRAP POLITICIANS' spew out".
Funny, I didn't hear anything else coming from his lips.
I was going to be a prick and follow them while the did their shopping. Walking ahead of them and act like I'm debating getting something and then go behind him again , but I'm pretty sure I made my point and let them be.
I bet Ol' Pops never had someone challenge him before in his entire life.
Personally I haven't yelled at anybody but my kids since I retired from the "graybar". It felt G..O..O..O.D.
Many people around here have ditched the masks. I went into a popular market located in a border town with MA. Everyone I saw in there were wearing masks. I thought that was very unusual until I finished my shopping, went out to my truck and realized almost all the cars had MA license plates. They all come up to save the sales tax and leave a lot of their EBT money here (bless their cold black hearts). Massholes are as cucked as they come. I didn't notice any dirty looks but then again, I wasn't looking around for them either. To me it was just another trip to the store.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Many people around here have ditched the masks. I went into a popular market located in a border town with MA. Everyone I saw in there were wearing masks. I thought that was very unusual until I finished my shopping, went out to my truck and realized almost all the cars had MA license plates. They all come up to save the sales tax and leave a lot of their EBT money here (bless their cold black hearts). Massholes are as cucked as they come. I didn't notice any dirty looks but then again, I wasn't looking around for them either. To me it was just another trip to the store.
Friggin FlatLanders, lol ;)

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oddly, I see more people down here in FL wearing masks. Not sure why...my county has about 200 documented cases and <10 deaths.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Walked into another major retailer yesterday.
"Sorry, you can't come in without a mask."
"OK, Manager please."
Manager- "You can't come in here without a mask."
Me, "I'm not sick, not infected, not infective, I'm healthy and do not have any medical problems, and further, my medical condition is none of your business. My rights to shop here unobstructed do not end where your fears of being infected begins."
"Please note not allowing me access to your store without a face mask is discrimination."
Employee at door with manager starts screaming. "How do you know you're not infected? How dare you not care about any of us."
Manager also beginning to get loud and emotional. "Sorry you can't come in here without a mask."

This incredible GENERATED petty authoritarianistic moronosity is what we're really being forced deal with.

Stupidification magnified and totally generated.

Last edited:

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Something I find odd. When they report home many cases there are they don't deduct the people that have recovered. They just keep making the number bigger.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
petty authoritarianistic moronosity
Yep, went to a lumber yard/hardware store here and got something similar. Store parking lot was full so I parked on the street near their loading dock and started to go in the entrance located there. Was stopped by a forklift drive who told me I had to go around to the main entrance (a three block walk) to go in the store. I said bullshit, I come in this way all the time. He turned his forklift, blocking the door and repeated; "No, you have to go in the front entrance."

Normally I would just go to another store, but I knew they had what I needed there and didn't want to have to drive eight or ten miles to another one. Flippin Idiots.

BF

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Walked into another major retailer yesterday.
"Sorry, you can't come in without a mask."
"OK, Manager please."
Manager- "You can't come in here without a mask."
Me, "I'm not sick, not infected, not infective, I'm healthy and do not have any medical problems, and further, my medical condition is none of your business. My rights to shop here unobstructed do not end where your fears of being infected begins."
"Please note not allowing me access to your store without a face mask is discrimination."
Employee at door with manager starts screaming. "How do you know you're not infected? How dare you not care about any of us."
Manager also beginning to get loud and emotional. "Sorry you can't come in here without a mask."

This incredible GENERATED petty authoritarianistic moronosity is what we're really being forced deal with.

Stupidification magnified and totally generated.
How many employees are working while their mask is pulled down?

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Flippin Idiots.

The new normal.

Fear everyone. The new war on everyone. Real diversity. Real multiculturalism. The brave new world. Hatred and denigration for you, unless of course you are among the Witless anointed.

The devil is here and believes himself to be in charge...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How many employees are working while their mask is pulled down?
Donno kno. But at other stores I've been to I see folks with the mask down the nose or hanging loose, or touching it.

It's all just too frickin weird...

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yesterday I had to stop at Home Depot. They funnel everyone entering the store at a single entrance with a guy counting heads and being a mask police. I was surprised that he let me pass without me wearing a mask. Everyone I saw in the store was wearing a mask. A mask wearing lady in one of the isles said to me *I like what you're doing". I experienced no negative comments or actions from anybody.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Print this and take it with you. It will make their heads explode!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-still-says-you-probably-shouldnt-wear-a-mask

For some reason, the WHO still says you probably shouldn’t wear a mask

by Timothy P. Carney

| May 29, 2020 09:45 AM

In the United States, face masks are required in more and more places as part of the fight against the coronavirus. Many stores require them. Some governors are telling people they must wear a mask, even outdoors. Some journalists love scolding pedestrians and politicians who don’t wear them.

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization, which has generally been incompetent during this outbreak, possibly because of the organization’s coziness with the Chinese regime, is giving very different advice. Basically, the WHO says asymptomatic people shouldn’t wear masks in most cases.
“WHO only recommends the use of a mask in specific cases. If you have cough, fever, and difficulty breathing, you should wear a mask and seek medical care. If you do not have these symptoms, you do not have to wear masks because there is no evidence that they protect people who are not sick.”

The exception, the WHO says, is for healthy people caring for people who have been infected with the coronavirus.

World Health Organization

U.S. guidance in favor of wearing a mask is generally based on the idea that many sick people have no symptoms — no cough, fever, or difficulty breathing. The notion that asymptomatic people can spread the virus is also behind most of the most dramatic lockdown measures. The WHO, in its guidance against asymptomatic people wearing masks, doesn’t seem to reject the idea of asymptomatic spread but simply doesn’t acknowledge it.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
94982287_2282326078740056_6838110611277086720_n.jpg

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Oddly, I see more people down here in FL wearing masks. Not sure why...my county has about 200 documented cases and <10 deaths.

In my "county" in rural France, my wife & I were wearing masks starting 2 months ago. She still wears hers when shopping (I drink my tonic water with quinine)...
Back at the beginning everybody looked at us askew as if we were crazy... but now 95% of people are wearing masks.
Our county of 330,000 had a TOTAL of 125 positive tests and 5 or 7 (elderly) deaths.
Everything's back asswards imho...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In my "county" in rural France, my wife & I were wearing masks starting 2 months ago. She still wears hers when shopping (I drink my tonic water with quinine)...
Back at the beginning everybody looked at us askew as if we were crazy... but now 95% of people are wearing masks.
Our county of 330,000 had a TOTAL of 125 positive tests and 5 or 7 (elderly) deaths.
Everything's back asswards imho...
Pretty much the same here in my county; 124 cases and 7 deaths since January. The numbers don't justify the panic and lockdown (our Gov has pretty much opened the state back up).

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Just saw this thread. I assume most people here have figured out Martensen is one of the bad guys by now. He obediently trotted out the deep state line from start to finish, fear-mongered at every possible opportunity, engaged in emotional rhetoric, exaggerated every danger and ignored all actual evidence. And not only about the virus, but he was busy advising people to sell every dip in the market too right at the bottom.

Pity - I had been an on-and-off visitor at his site for years and had assumed he was on the side of the angels, but this hoax has certainly caused a lot of controlled opposition types to reveal their true colors.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I assume most people here have figured out Martensen is one of the bad guys by now
I didn't get the same impression. Yes, he has be advocating wearing masks very strongly, and warning the the virus spreads easily. I don't recall him advocating the lockdowns. Did I miss that? He's a strong proponent of oxyhydrochloroquine, calling out all of the bogus studies trying to discredit it. He warns about the shenanigans being pulled by big pharma. He's against how the handout money went mostly to the "top 1%". His financial adviser people are recommending selling on the dead cat bounce and not panicking at the bottoms. He's floated a lot of worst-case scenarios, which were clearly advertised as such. One of his major worst-case predictions is a future food shortage. I totally agree with that as a possibility.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I didn't get the same impression. Yes, he has be advocating wearing masks very strongly, and warning the the virus spreads easily. I don't recall him advocating the lockdowns. Did I miss that? He's a strong proponent of oxyhydrochloroquine, calling out all of the bogus studies trying to discredit it. He warns about the shenanigans being pulled by big pharma. He's against how the handout money went mostly to the "top 1%". His financial adviser people are recommending selling on the dead cat bounce and not panicking at the bottoms. He's floated a lot of worst-case scenarios, which were clearly advertised as such. One of his major worst-case predictions is a future food shortage. I totally agree with that as a possibility.

Go back and rewatch his videos. Listen to his tone and phraseology as he hysterically pumps fatality rates of 10%+, deadly mutant strains emerging, recoverers without immunity, the dangers for young people, long term lung damage for patients who have only mild cases etc. etc. And then listen to the way he snidely dismisses all the evidence for the virus not being serious, insinuating that there is something wrong with the numbers from those countries which conducted more widespread testing early on, and relentlessly dismissing and attacking any of the studies or tests which showed the virus fatality rate was low. Almost everything he suggested has later turned out to be false.

I agree with you that many of his individual statements, taken one at a time and at the time they were made, were not disprovable by a layman. But the body of what he put together was utterly one-sided and he continued to ignore and disparage evidence which indicated that the virus was not all that severe for a long long time after it was obvious to anyone who evaluated the evidence with an open mind that that was not the case. It is also true that Chris has a PhD in pathology, and therefore should have known what most laymen did not - that the crude fatality rates from any disease early in an epidemic always overstate the danger by at least an order of magnitude. Why did he continue to focus on crude fatality rates, picking the very worst ones he could find (e.g. Italy) from countries with very limited testing, when he must have known from his background that this was highly misleading?

On the financial issue, I did the opposite of what Chris was telling people to do and made a lot of money (a lot of money for me that is - not really a lot of money :-)).

On the hydroxychloroquine / big pharma issues, there are many actors at work in this crisis who are loosely allied in some respects. I could see any or all of the following groups being involved
- deep state (+ politicians from both parties) attempting coup / get rid of Trump
- big pharma seeking profit
- Gates seeking population control
- China seeking to destabilize US
- Wall St. / bankers seeking bailout/QE theft

And there are probably others I haven't thought of too.

The different actors clearly cooperated in many respects, but the deep state guys are not going to worry too much about big pharma's special interests so someone like Chris may well take a slightly divergent position from Fauci on drugs in order to retain his credibility with his audience.

At this point, I would put a lot of money on him being well paid by a three letter agency for pumping out deep state propaganda.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Go back and rewatch his videos.
I don't have the time or motivation to watch the videos again. I watched almost all of them once and just wanted to voice my disagreement with the conclusions you've drawn. I don't object to being challenged with different theories and conclusions, which make me re-assess the conclusions I came to. I'm still stuck at thinking he floated a lot of worst-case scenarios that thankfully didn't come true. Might just be something in there I don't see. I'm still trying to figure out how Trump told people to drink Clorox and inject Lysol, yet apparently half the population sees it clearly.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
I'm still stuck at thinking he floated a lot of worst-case scenarios that thankfully didn't come true.

The plan called for the worst case scenarios, however the plan fell apart, along with the control of the narrative. It is why the masterminds (I use the term VERY loosely) have since pulled the race card out of the deck. Problem... there aren't many cards left in the deck.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've heard many Senators say he said racist things. Still looking for proof.
I have found there is no law prohibiting U.S. Congressman/women and Senators from lying. The can only be charged when they themselves are under oath in an investigation, or a hearing Congressional or Judicial.
You would think that as representatives of We the People the morals and ethics would be higher.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have found there is no law prohibiting U.S. Congressman/women and Senators from lying. The can only be charged when they themselves are under oath in an investigation, or a hearing Congressional or Judicial.
You would think that as representatives of We the People the morals and ethics would be higher.
The way it ought to work is that as soon as anyone assumes public office, they are immediately placed under oath that lasts until they leave that public office. 24/7/365 under oath.
Edited to add: that would apply to everything from the office of the President all the way down to the local dog catcher.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
The way it ought to work is that as soon as anyone assumes public office, they are immediately placed under oath that lasts until they leave that public office. 24/7/365 under oath.
Edited to add: that would apply to everything from the office of the President all the way down to the local dog catcher.

This is unnecessary.

If government was only by the consent of the governed, then officials would have no power to tax, compel or coerce, merely the power to request contributions and/or assistance. Crooks would have nothing to gain from government office and therefore they would not seek it.

And that is all that is necessary for good government.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is unnecessary
It would hold them accountable for the crap they say when they think it doesn't count. Kinda like pencil neck going on tv and assuring everyone that there is evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. If he had been under oath, he would have been committing perjury.

If government was only by the consent of the governed, then officials would have no power to tax, compel or coerce, merely the power to request contributions and/or assistance. Crooks would have nothing to gain from government office and therefore they would not seek it.
The problem is in the details. Some people consent to taxation, big gov etc etc. Whose consent should apply? Those who want taxed, or those who don't?
If

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It would hold them accountable for the crap they say when they think it doesn't count. Kinda like pencil neck going on tv and assuring everyone that there is evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. If he had been under oath, he would have been committing perjury.

The problem is in the details. Some people consent to taxation, big gov etc etc. Whose consent should apply? Those who want taxed, or those who don't?
If

Each person's consent applies to them alone. Thus if Peter consents to taxation then Peter may be taxed. If Paul does not consent then he may not be taxed. And Peter's consent cannot be used to justify taxing Paul.

And obviously consent may also be withdrawn, since rights are inalienable.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Sure - but this would just be the usual trap - Government has caused a problem so we need another law, with associated violent enforcment, to fix it. All these laws always create more problems than they solve. The preferable solution is to eliminate the source of the problem instead of attempting to apply a government bandaid.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sure - but this would just be the usual trap - Government has caused a problem so we need another law, with associated violent enforcment, to fix it. All these laws always create more problems than they solve. The preferable solution is to eliminate the source of the problem instead of attempting to apply a government bandaid.
What I intended by my comment was that perjury laws would potentially apply anytime they said anything during their time in office.
A good recent example would be schiff going on tv news shows and making statements about how much evidence they got, when in reality they had none. That'd be perjury he committed and he could therefore be held accountable in a court.
....and I know it would never happen, as Congress would never pass a law holding themselves accountable. I'm just saying what ought to be.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
What I intended by my comment was that they perjury laws anytime they said anything during their time in office.
A good recent example would be schiff going on tv news shows and make statements about how much evidence they got, when in reality they had none. That'd be perjury he committed and he could therefore be held accountable in a court.
....and I know it would never happen, as Congress would never pass a law holding themselves accountable. I'm just saying what ought to be.

But I'm not sure I agree that it ought to be. Perjury is a very specific crime - making a false statement under oath. I do not think we should force elected officials to speak only under oath at all times. That would be a violation of their first amendment right to free speech.

Our elected officials should have to obey the same laws as the rest of us. They most certainly should not be exempted from laws which apply to the rest of us. But nor should they be forced to cede rights the rest of us retain.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But I'm not sure that it should be. Perjury is a very specific crime - making a false statement under oath. I do not think we should force elected officials to speak only under oath at all times. That would be a violation of their first amendment right to free speech.
Yep, it is specific. Same as the laws they make for us.
All I'm doing is proposing a way to keep them as honest as possible. After all, they've certainly demonstrated that they'll abuse their Right to free speech to lead the People astray. All it'd do is hold them accountable for what they say.
...and they should be accountable for what they say.

Another example would be obozo telling everyone that obozocare is not a tax, but then at the Supreme Court arguing that it was a tax. Boom! Perjury conviction and impeachment.

Something needs to be be done to hold the f'ers feet to the fire. If not that, then what?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yep, it is specific. Same as the laws they make for us.
All I'm doing is proposing a way to keep them as honest as possible. After all, they've certainly demonstrated that they'll abuse their Right to free speech to lead the People astray. All it'd do is hold them accountable for what they say.
...and they should be accountable for what they say.

Another example would be obozo telling everyone that obozocare is not a tax, but then at the Supreme Court arguing that it was a tax. Boom! Perjury conviction and impeachment.

Something needs to be be done to hold the f'ers feet to the fire. If not that, then what?

Take away their power to use violence against us. Then if we don't like what they are telling us to do, we just ignore them. That's the way it's supposed to be. We have rights and they MAY NOT BE INFRINGED. All the lies are only a problem because they have power. And they shouldn't have that power. Your government should have no more power to force you to obey than your neighbor has - in other words they are allowed to defend themselves from you if you attack them. And they are allowed to defend your neighbor from you if you attack your neighbor. But they should have no power to initiate violence against you because you don't do what they tell you to.