• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For those yukking it up at all the silly people that can read and write:

This chart? Please use your own finger and place it on the chart at the 14,000 infected, 300 dead spot on it.

Funny AF, right? Those poor dumb-asses that are buying into the hoax are being fooled by a silly chart.

All sarcasm off.

Folks, please note what the red line really means: The number of cases confirmed and reported have extended that RED line upwards by @5,000... or nearly half again higher that what the chart showed the other day.

That is a classic exponential curve, guys.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/02/coronavirus-latest-updates-china-hubei-cases-and-deaths.html

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
While I was looking for an up-to-today chart (rather than just having the numbers), I found this.

Note the left (vertical scale) where the first level is 100,000 infected: We are right on schedule, possibly a hair ahead...

THEN note that this scale trend forecast is in individual DAYS. Today is 14,000 confirmed.

The above graph will become very important to everyone on the planet **IF** by next Tuesday, the total number infected is at or anywhere near 100,000.

**IF** that happens, will the mockers go silent?

Gawd, I would love to have the mockers be spot on. I never wanted to be wrong so badly.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
While I was looking for an up-to-today chart (rather than just having the numbers), I found this.

Note the left (vertical scale) where the first level is 100,000 infected: We are right on schedule, possibly a hair ahead...

THEN note that this scale trend forecast is in individual DAYS. Today is 14,000 confirmed.

The above graph will become very important to everyone on the planet **IF** by next Tuesday, the total number infected is at or anywhere near 100,000.

**IF** that happens, will the mockers go silent?

Gawd, I would love to have the mockers be spot on. I never wanted to be wrong so badly.
I'm still not concerned for myself but, i'm checking myself from this point forward...

I don't like being wrong

weird, i know

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Only 2% of cases have reported deaths."

Is this supposed to be reassuring?

And deaths attributed to the flu are actually flu and flu-like illnesses; the latter are often the majority of the deaths attributed to the flu.

And that is FAKE NUMBERS!!

It is FAKE by counting the whole number of infected. It does NOT COUNT AT ALL the number of people infected who got better.

I'm leaving this red:

The number of INFECTED people who got better versus the number of INFECTED people who DIED:

67% DIED!!!!! Not 2%.

Everybody got that straight? Just because there are shitloads of more infected people every day... thereby adding to the total number... that just indicates how many more we can expect to fucking DIE if there is no miracle vaccine.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I dont trust the numbers coming out of China.

Too soon to tell anything really. However - Chinas response is very telling.

Shutting down multiple cities the size of NYC??

Says something about what the Chinese think about this...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I dont trust the numbers coming out of China.

Too soon to tell anything really. However - Chinas response is very telling.

Shutting down multiple cities the size of NYC??

Says something about what the Chinese think about this...
I'm loading up on more alcohol....one can't be too overly prepared to fight infection...

1580824780789.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This thing is extremely infectious. And it appears to kill at Least 5% and probably upwards of 15% with adequate care. Can anyone do some math and tell me what 5% of 7 Billion equals? And if you compare this to the flu one more time I'm going to slap you across the face.

jiikoo

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
10% from 7 billion is 700 million.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Every single one of those "facts" are wrong in that strange "Corona Virus Myths and Facts".

1. They give YEARLY numbers of "flu" equal weight to less than ONE MONTH from initial discovery of coronavirus. Stupidly crude and clearly lying intent.

2. Their math is patently wrong the death rate of infected-recovered vs infected-dead is 67% dead. That is not 2% unless you are a progressive.

3. Stupid, fucking horrible way to spread disease, not the other way around. We have already learned about how face masks reduce spreading snot everywhere (which seems to be the object of the jackwagon that wrote this -- as #3 instructs us to hold snot in our hand).

4. It is political. And racist. And the last statement is utterly false: Sometimes it is the perfect thing to do to be as rude as possible. This is one of them. Fucking liberals bring race into everything.

5. Perfect Dem platform sound bite: "Project your own misinformation and racist shit upon all others."

The misinformation on the above list is so profound, that I have been trying to find out if it is an Onion parody. I see that there is a long list of websites on the bottom of the screen-shot, but I cannot read them.

Is this a BungleBee thingy? Or are there people either evil or stupid enough to compose and publish lies that may cause many deaths?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It does NOT COUNT AT ALL the number of people infected who got better.

I'm leaving this red:

The number of INFECTED people who got better versus the number of INFECTED people who DIED:

67% DIED!!!!! Not 2%.
That's 67% of those bad enough to have been hospitalized, correct?

So my question is, does everyone who gets this virus need to be admitted to a hospital? Or do some people just experience a bad cold, but then recover without ever having gone to the hospital?

If there's lots of folks in the latter category, might be a lot less than 67% death rate.
.....it'd still be bad, just not as bad as that.

Or is this a case where those not fortunate enough to get in a hospital, have all died and there are (or will be) thousands of homes over there with bodies inside?
It'd be like something out of Walking Dead, but without any actual zombies.

Zed

Barely Bullish!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Only 2% of cases have reported deaths."

Is this supposed to be reassuring?

And deaths attributed to the flu are actually flu and flu-like illnesses; the latter are often the majority of the deaths attributed to the flu.
The Chinese are supposed to be reporting 3% so the 2% seems low ball. I've read credible sources that say 6% is probable, common flu is under 1% last time I looked.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's 67% of those bad enough to have been hospitalized, correct?

So my question is, does everyone who gets this virus need to be admitted to a hospital? Or do some people just experience a bad cold, but then recover without ever having gone to the hospital?

If there's lots of folks in the latter category, might be a lot less than 67% death rate.
.....it'd still be bad, just not as bad as that.

Or is this a case where those not fortunate enough to get in a hospital, have all died and there are (or will be) thousands of homes over there with bodies inside?
It'd be like something out of Walking Dead, but without any actual zombies.
All good questions.

I just came across some info that seems to answer all of your questions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A worker at a Wuhan crematorium said in a Feb. 4 interview that he and his colleagues have worked 24 hours, seven days a week since Jan. 28. He said they are exhausted, and are working without proper equipment such as body bags, protective suits, and face masks.

“Since Jan. 28, 90 percent of our employees are working 24/7 … we couldn’t go back home."

“All male staff at our funeral home are picking up and moving bodies now, and female staff are answering the phones, disinfecting the funeral home, and so on,” Huang told the news outlet in a Feb. 3 report. “We work 24 hours. … We are very tired.”

Huang said his funeral home doesn’t have the equipment to properly disinfect the facility. Workers have to reuse disposable protective suits, as there are no new ones. They wear swim goggles because they don’t have protective goggles, and must wear two layers of disposable plastic gloves because they have no rubber gloves.

“We are on the verge of collapsing. We really need help,” Huang said.

"Meanwhile, more bodies continue to arrive every day."

“We need to pick up bodies when they [hospitals, communities, or family members of the deceased] call us. Every day, we need at least 100 body bags,” he said.

Yun says he’s spoken with workers at other Wuhan funeral homes, who are also overwhelmed.

“Almost all staff at each funeral home in Wuhan are fully equipped, and all Wuhan cremation chambers are working 24 hours, he said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.theepochtimes.com/funer...e-working-24-7-to-cremate-bodies_3227432.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe King: All right... We have the entire staffS of ALL the funeral homes in a city of ELEVEN MILLION ( people working 24/7 without being able to go home. No time off for sleeping. Just sit in a chair for a couple of minutes.

They "need at least 100 body bags EVERY DAY". <-- Just at the interviewed guy's place alone. Every day.

Every day. For the last eight days...

The Chicoms have put in a new rule: When people die at home, the family may NOT see them. The bodies are taken out and cremated without notifying the family.

Going through your queries:

1. That's 67% of those bad enough to have been hospitalized, correct? Not known. The Chicom published figures give "recovered" and "died". Way the hell low. To keep the numbers simple, for every 100 people who survive and get released, 67 people died and then got released.

2. Or is this a case where those not fortunate enough to get in a hospital, have all died and there are (or will be) thousands of homes over there with bodies inside? Now we know that people are dying in their homes to the point where ALL the cremation facilities in the huge city of Wusan are working 24/7, and they are falling way the hell behind. So, it is obvious that the tiny number given out by the Chicom gov't is complete lying bullshit.

The official tiny numbers "confirmed" do not make any possible connection to reality: They are short OVER 100 body bags PER DAY in just ONE of ALL the funeral homes in a city of ELEVEN MILLION people.

So to address everything: the 67% number is simply found by dividing the "cured" by the "dead" OFFICIAL numbers. It may be wrong (probably is).

But it is most ricky-tick the ONLY official number. You can do your own math: Cured vs Dead.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More data:

Hankou Funeral crematorium is operating 24 hours a day. It has a capacity of 30 cremation furnaces. It takes a crematorium on average 1.5 to 3 hours to process a body.

We have info on just ONE of the dozens of crematoria in a city of 11 million, and everyone at that one has been working 24/7 for the last 8 days.

Do the math. Let's say, 3 hours per body -- that is 8 per "slot" with 30 "slots" -- in just that ONE crematorium 240/day times 7 days...

And lastly, for anyone who has been able to keep eyes wide shut:

"In the recording, the lady said she faced a large number of infected people every day without being able to cure them all. She also said the actual number of infected people is more than 100,000. Amid tears, she explained there were more than 100 patients being seen by medical staff that day and that the majority of them are now dead."

The "majority". THAT DAY. At that ONE place.

The way I see it, the 67% number has every possibility of being WAY TOO LOW.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
More data:

Hankou Funeral crematorium is operating 24 hours a day. It has a capacity of 30 cremation furnaces. It takes a crematorium on average 1.5 to 3 hours to process a body.

We have info on just ONE of the dozens of crematoria in a city of 11 million, and everyone at that one has been working 24/7 for the last 8 days.

Do the math. Let's say, 3 hours per body -- that is 8 per "slot" with 30 "slots" -- in just that ONE crematorium 240/day times 7 days...

And lastly, for anyone who has been able to keep eyes wide shut:

"In the recording, the lady said she faced a large number of infected people every day without being able to cure them all. She also said the actual number of infected people is more than 100,000. Amid tears, she explained there were more than 100 patients being seen by medical staff that day and that the majority of them are now dead."

The "majority". THAT DAY. At that ONE place.

The way I see it, the 67% number has every possibility of being WAY TOO LOW.
Yikes.......this is a much better way to go than to simply look at .gov statistics and when dissected this way, this appears to be waaaayyy worse than what I figured.....

at least for the Chinese

yikes!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
HAH!! My brilliant son (the Black Belt) caught a math error. I be embare-assed. Rookie mistake.

67% <-- I got that number wrong. My bad.:don't know:

In order to be correct in determining the death rate, you take the 100 and ADD the 67 to it BEFORE you divide to get the real death rate by the Chicom numbers: that would be 67 divided by 167 (not 100) Duh. :bang head:

40% <-- That would be the official death rate reported by the Chicom Govt. Using their numbers.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
We may think we've been through this before with other coronaviruses such as SARS and MERS … but this time it feels different, like a larger confluence of too many overlapping and unstable tectonic plates. Are the Chinese lying about the number of cases and death? Of course, they are. It doesn't matter. We have enough data points to plot the curve. Face the facts and act accordingly.
Those who have followed this thread have likely purchased some facemasks. Some safety goggles would also be a good idea. Here is another item that might serve to defend you and yours.
2020-02-04_19-21-29.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nano-Facia...hash=item5229e227b9:m:mzOkLV1HZ6N67Kj6kpMIZZg
What do you put in it? Silver ions. Electrically isolated silver. EIS. Learn how to make it yourself. The "colloidal silver" market is confused and degraded by "snake oil salesman." You can make it yourself for the cost of distilled water. Correctly produced, it will serve as a contact disinfectant on your skin and hard surfaces, countertops, doorknobs, and what have you. I just bought four of these. For information about EIS, go to the Treasure Chest.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Official tally from Chicom Govt just now released C&P:

24,634 cases

492 deaths

911 recovered

While the 24,634 number has remained on the logarithmic curve (actually a bit above it), the numbers of people who have either been cured and released, or died instead comes out to this death rate:

911 + 492 = 1403 <-- That is the total official number of both death and recovery.

492 divided by 1403 = 35% death rate.

If 100 people are infected, 35 will DIE. Per the Chicoms, not per the Chinese people there -- they say it has to be magnitudes higher.

So we had two data points examined using official Chicom numbers. One came out 40% death rate, the other 35%.

That ain't good, chillun. That is an order of magnitude greater than the official words... 2%.

My math was wrong... but their math isn't wrong, it is a fargin lie.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We may think we've been through this before with other coronaviruses such as SARS and MERS … but this time it feels different, like a larger confluence of too many overlapping and unstable tectonic plates. Are the Chinese lying about the number of cases and death? Of course, they are. It doesn't matter. We have enough data points to plot the curve. Face the facts and act accordingly.
Those who have followed this thread have likely purchased some facemasks. Some safety goggles would also be a good idea. Here is another item that might serve to defend you and yours.
View attachment 153504
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nano-Facia...hash=item5229e227b9:m:mzOkLV1HZ6N67Kj6kpMIZZg
What do you put in it? Silver ions. Electrically isolated silver. EIS. Learn how to make it yourself. The "colloidal silver" market is confused and degraded by "snake oil salesman." You can make it yourself for the cost of distilled water. Correctly produced, it will serve as a contact disinfectant on your skin and hard surfaces, countertops, doorknobs, and what have you. I just bought four of these. For information about EIS, go to the Treasure Chest.
Question, if colloidal silver is turned to steam or is evaporated in say, a CPAP reservoir, how is the silver embedded in the steam or evaporated vapor? I would think, like distilling water, all that evaporates is the water molecules and all the minerals and other contents contained within (like the silver) remain.

Excuse me if this is a dumb question. I do use a little CS in my CPAP reservoir but I'm not sure if I'm putting too much CS in or if it even has any positive effect. Any recommendations you and our members who possess this knowledge would be welcomed

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Official tally from Chicom Govt just now released C&P:

24,634 cases

492 deaths

911 recovered

While the 24,634 number has remained on the logarithmic curve (actually a bit above it), the numbers of people who have either been cured and released, or died instead comes out to this death rate:

911 + 492 = 1403 <-- That is the total official number of both death and recovery.

492 divided by 1403 = 35% death rate.

If 100 people are infected, 35 will DIE. Per the Chicoms, not per the Chinese people there -- they say it has to be magnitudes higher.

So we had two data points examined using official Chicom numbers. One came out 40% death rate, the other 35%.

That ain't good, chillun. That is an order of magnitude greater than the official words... 2%.

My math was wrong... but their math isn't wrong, it is a fargin lie.
The problem with all these numbers is lies, damned lies, and statistics.

The real problem is that you would need to study a group of people from the time of infection to either death or recovery. That time frame may be very different. So we know that dividing just the "official" death rate by the number of cases is WAY under reporting because the case numbers have grown exponentially since the people who died contracted. Now you could try and go back and find the number of cases when the subject died or you need a long period of time where the number of cases is level, ie no growth.

I posted this in another thread but there is a thread putting this out in a non-reviewed paper

42 minutes ago
(Edited)

remove
link

The Chinese supply chain is totally fvcked if the stats in this Tencent article and congruent numbers in my above cited article are correct.
Death rates from study:
  1. 15% for Asian males
  2. 7.5% for Asian females
  3. 3% for Black or White males
  4. 1.5% for Black or White females

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The problem with all these numbers is lies, damned lies, and statistics.

The real problem is that you would need to study a group of people from the time of infection to either death or recovery. That time frame may be very different. So we know that dividing just the "official" death rate by the number of cases is WAY under reporting because the case numbers have grown exponentially since the people who died contracted. Now you could try and go back and find the number of cases when the subject died or you need a long period of time where the number of cases is level, ie no growth.

I posted this in another thread but there is a thread putting this out in a non-reviewed paper

42 minutes ago
(Edited)

remove
link

The Chinese supply chain is totally fvcked if the stats in this Tencent article and congruent numbers in my above cited article are correct.
Death rates from study:
  1. 15% for Asian males
  2. 7.5% for Asian females
  3. 3% for Black or White males
  4. 1.5% for Black or White females
That's my point!! It's all lies. That's why I believe none of it and won't start losing any sleep until people in my neck of the woods start dying. Of course by then it will be too late to do much about it but at least I wasn't living my life in fear up until that point.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Question, if colloidal silver is turned to steam or is evaporated in say, a CPAP reservoir, how is the silver embedded in the steam or evaporated vapor? I would think, like distilling water, all that evaporates is the water molecules and all the minerals and other contents contained within (like the silver) remain.

Excuse me if this is a dumb question. I do use a little CS in my CPAP reservoir but I'm not sure if I'm putting too much CS in or if it even has any positive effect. Any recommendations you and our members who possess this knowledge would be welcomed
Actually a fairly complicated question. Bottom line is that it probably helps a little. If nothing else keeping the bacteria down in the reservoir. It depends on the method they use to evaporate and the type of silver or particles in the solution. I would guess you are getting a little silver in the water as it is dissolved.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's my point!! It's all lies. That's why I believe none of it and won't start losing any sleep until people in my neck of the woods start dying. Of course by then it will be too late to do much about it but at least I wasn't living my life in fear up until that point.
It's best just to take the simple precautions. My family had really wanted to take a long vacation at the end of February and I put the kibosh to that idea. Just not enough upside and we have other options. Reduce exposure and stay calm. Stocking up on supplies is also probably warranted and I need to work on more food stash.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Vaporation is a phase change to a gas. Atomization is simply breaking the water up into a very fine mist. Often if humidity is sufficiently low and temperature sufficiently high, atomizaton can make conditions more conducive to evaporation by creating more surface area. But there is no inherent phase change required in atomization and no latent heat absorption is required to atomize water nor is latent heat released when atomized water collects on a surface as it is simply pooling, not changing phase.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yup. They can't seem to get their story straight. Even their lying numbers gets the death rate at 50%

This is the third time this site has listed numbers and then had to change them 'way downward to match Chicom Gvt numbers. Check the times... posted, then reset like a Dem voting machine.

By the way... notice that 351 were cured, while 304 died. Whazzat death rate to you?

Here is the fallacy of using the gross numbers: It begs the obvious question --

If only 351 people recovered out of 14,446... Gummint swears to it.

Doesn't that mean that the RECOVERY RATE IS TWO PERCENT??!!

That is precisely the logic used to say that the DEATH RATE is two percent.

Looking at the numbers some more, you can see on the left chart that the death rate is ten times the recovery rate.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yup. They can't seem to get their story straight. Even their lying numbers gets the death rate at 50%

This is the third time this site has listed numbers and then had to change them 'way downward to match Chicom Gvt numbers. Check the times... posted, then reset like a Dem voting machine.

By the way... notice that 351 were cured, while 304 died. Whazzat death rate to you?

Here is the fallacy of using the gross numbers: It begs the obvious question --

If only 351 people recovered out of 14,446... Gummint swears to it.

Doesn't that mean that the RECOVERY RATE IS TWO PERCENT??!!

That is precisely the logic used to say that the DEATH RATE is two percent.

Looking at the numbers some more, you can see on the left chart that the death rate is ten times the recovery rate.
What, you don't believe that the Death Rate and Recovery Rate can BOTH be 2%? Clearly the rest are ZOMBIES. And you best remember the Double Tap rules.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's best just to take the simple precautions. My family had really wanted to take a long vacation at the end of February and I put the kibosh to that idea. Just not enough upside and we have other options. Reduce exposure and stay calm. Stocking up on supplies is also probably warranted and I need to work on more food stash.
This is my approach so far!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’m flying to Japan and Thailand in a few weeks. If I stop posting, you guys know why.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Vaporation is a phase change to a gas. Atomization is simply breaking the water up into a very fine mist. Often if humidity is sufficiently low and temperature sufficiently high, atomizaton can make conditions more conducive to evaporation by creating more surface area. But there is no inherent phase change required in atomization and no latent heat absorption is required to atomize water nor is latent heat released when atomized water collects on a surface as it is simply pooling, not changing phase.
In a CPAP machine the reservoir creates enough heat to promote adding humidity into the air which is being forced into the users lungs under pressure but not enough to make the water hot. How would you apply your feedback above to that scenario?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I’m flying to Japan and Thailand in a few weeks. If I stop posting, you guys know why.
I hope you have a good trip.
...and by "good", I mean I hope you don't catch the bug. If it were me, I'd be postponing a trip to that part of the World until we see more clearly where this thing is going. Would really suck to be over there and end up being quarenteened, or even catching it. Be careful and wash your hands a lot.

Oh, and try to still have a good time.

Will you still be posting while there? If so, it'll be nice to read about what you are seeing going on relative to this virus. Thialand is getting a lot of cases of it from what I've read.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
In a CPAP machine the reservoir creates enough heat to promote adding humidity into the air which is being forced into the users lungs under pressure but not enough to make the water hot. How would you apply your feedback above to that scenario?
That being the case, I would guess that the silver content would stay pretty much in the reservoir. A Mister, on the other hand, same as the nebulizer, propels actual water droplets that will still contain the silver ions.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I’m going to be around millions of people, I doubt I will even come across it if only less than 30k have it.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That being the case, I would guess that the silver content would stay pretty much in the reservoir. A Mister, on the other hand, same as the nebulizer, propels actual water droplets that will still contain the silver ions.
Got it, thanks. Sorry for the slight thread drift folks