• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

COURT: CATHOLIC SCHOOL MUST HIRE 'GAY' MAN

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
COURT: CATHOLIC SCHOOL MUST HIRE 'GAY' MAN
'The floodgates are open'

A Boston state court issued a “first of its kind” ruling in an attempt to force a Catholic school to hire a homosexual man.

Superior Court Associate Justice Douglas Wilkins’ decision on Wednesday orders Fontbonne Academy, a Catholic girls school, to hire a “gay” man. The judge said Fontbonne discriminated against plaintiff Matthew Barrett when officials rescinded a food service director position in 2013. Barrett was denied the job after school administrators realized he was in a same-sex union.

“On the undisputed facts, Barrett has shown he is a protected class, that he was qualified (and even received an offer) for the position of Food Service Director, that he suffered denial of employment, that the reason for the denial was his sexual orientation and that he suffered harm as a result,” the judge wrote. “This proves sexual-orientation discrimination as a matter of law on the undisputed facts.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/court-catholic-school-must-hire-gay-man/#i5736j3jJlKYPo0p.99

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
At least it's a girls school

Billboard

Seeker
Seeker
There is no surprise to me.

It is all a matter of jurisdiction.

Now ask yourself, how did the judge have the authority to render this decision?

I don't know the facts, but I can imagine how the judge was able to acquire jurisdiction to hear this case. And one of the primary facts could be that the school uses Federal Reserve Notes as cash to transact "business", i.e., commerce.

Given the proper structure, the school could find a proper legal way to exclude him, on religion. If you are of the Christian faith, the man's practice is an abomination, which cannot be tolerated, however we are bound to show mercy if he repents for the sin of his practices.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I guess the Chinese restaurant has to hire black people now and modeling companies gotta look for fat uglies.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There is no surprise to me.

It is all a matter of jurisdiction.

Now ask yourself, how did the judge have the authority to render this decision?

I don't know the facts, but I can imagine how the judge was able to acquire jurisdiction to hear this case. And one of the primary facts could be that the school uses Federal Reserve Notes as cash to transact "business", i.e., commerce.

Given the proper structure, the school could find a proper legal way to exclude him, on religion. If you are of the Christian faith, the man's practice is an abomination, which cannot be tolerated, however we are bound to show mercy if he repents for the sin of his practices.
Possible they were a 501-c3 as well.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
They can use it as a 'teachable moment'.

See, this is what sin is....

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is how they got the pedo preists in the Church, You Must Hire 'Gay'/queers.
Nah... They got them in the church by not allowing priests to have women and then giving those same people private time with little boys to preform "exorcisms" on their butts.

A bunch of men who have never experienced woman put together with little kids is a recipe for pedosex.

Billboard

Seeker
Seeker
Possible they were a 501-c3 as well.
Very likely. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization )

See, that's the dark secret the lawyers are hiding from the people in plain sight.

For those of us that walk in “reverential fear” of the LORD, we know we are men created in the LORD's image, the lawyers have created "persons" and then they tell the people that they are "persons" in order to subjugate them.

Read the Declaration of Independence, there you will find that all men are created equal, then read the Constitution and on the 14th amendment, you will see that persons are born or naturalized into the United States and subject to it. Men are born into the world and government is an idea, and as such, governments are subject to men.

If you comprehend this, you will walk in and respect Liberty for all men. And you will be able to recognize those men with ill, or evil intent toward others.

Last edited:

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Very most likely. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization )

See, that's the dark secret the lawyers are hiding from the people in plain sight.

For those of us that walk in “reverential fear” of the LORD, we know we are men created in the LORD's image, the lawyers have created "persons" and then they tell the people that they are "persons" in order to subjugate them.

Read the Declaration of Independence, there you will find that all men are created equal, then read the Constitution and on the 14th amendment, you will see that persons are born or naturalized into the United States and subject to it. Men are born into the world and government is an idea, and as such governments are subject to men.

If you comprehend this, you will walk in and respect Liberty for all men. And you will be able to recognize those men with ill, or evil intent toward others.
Gives the admonition one cannot serve two masters a real clarity.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
what was that? I should quote but I think It said "Sexual orientation?"

Poor guy got his needle bent and now he don't know which way is north....well fine I agree with the corporational catholic church on this one!

OH COME ON....never know he just might serve cow meat on friday....after all his direction finder don't work....:) never know do ya?