• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Court To Unseal Documents, Jeffrey Epstein’s Child Sex Ring

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here we go!

Court Orders Release of Sealed Docs About Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Sex Ring
In a blow to the billionaire pedophile and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, a federal court ordered the release of sealed court records in a case brought by an alleged victim.

Kate Briquelet
Senior Reporter

Updated 07.03.19 1:11PM ET Published 07.03.19 12:06PM ET

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast/Reuters

A federal appeals court has ordered the release of sealed court records pertaining to billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex ring—spelling a victory for the victims, whose lawyers said the documents will prove Epstein trafficked underage girls to his famous friends.

On Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled certain records in a defamation lawsuit filed by accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein’s alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, should be made public record.

In its opinion, the panel vacated a Manhattan federal judge’s decision to keep the records secret and ordered the summary judgment record in the 2017 case to be unsealed—with minimal redactions—after it issues a mandate closing the case. The court also remanded the case to the district court for a review of the remaining sealed materials.

The court stated that “upon reviewing the summary judgment materials in connection with this appeal, we find that there is no countervailing privacy interest sufficient to justify their continued sealing.”

A timeline for when the summary judgment record would be unsealed isn’t immediately clear.

“We applaud the Second Circuit's decision to unseal the materials in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case,” said Sigrid McCawley, a lawyer for Giuffre, in a statement. “This ruling is a watershed moment that helps victims of sexual abuse. It unequivocally stands for the proposition that information cannot be hidden in court filings and that the public has the right to know about the abuse of victims.”

As The Daily Beast reported, the Miami Herald had asked a federal judge to release all sealed or redacted documents in Giuffre’s case, which was filed in the Southern District of New York.

Epstein’s lawyer and friend, Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, and right-wing podcaster Michael Cernovich also asked the court to unseal specific records. (Dershowitz argues the release of such documents will reveal Giuffre fabricated allegations that she was coerced into having sex with him.)
In March, two mystery parties filed court papers supporting Maxwell’s efforts to keep the records sealed. Those individuals were identified only as “J. Doe” and “John Doe.” An attorney for John Doe wrote that “wholesale unsealing of the Summary Judgment Materials will almost certainly disclose unadjudicated allegations against third persons—allegations that may be the product of false statements or, perhaps, simply mistake, confusion, or failing memories of events alleged to have occurred over a decade and half ago.”

The panel’s order comes amid other Epstein-related court battles.

Federal prosecutors want a judge to uphold Epstein’s controversial 2007 plea agreement, which allowed him to plead guilty to state charges for his alleged abuse of dozens of underage girls in Palm Beach, Florida.

Earlier this year, the judge ruled Epstein’s deal violated federal law because it was kept secret from the victims, who never knew of the negotiations between the U.S. Attorney’s Office and Epstein’s legal team.

The victims have asked the court to rescind the immunity provisions of Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement, which protected him and his alleged co-conspirators from facing federal charges and decades behind bars. In court filings, they said they want the 66-year-old Epstein to face federal prosecution for his alleged sex-trafficking crimes.

Meanwhile, in April, Giuffre filed a defamation complaint against Dershowitz. As part of that case, a new accuser named Maria Farmer came forward to say Epstein and Maxwell sexually assaulted her, and her underage sister, on different occasions in the 1990s.

For years, Giuffre has claimed that Epstein forced her to become his “sex slave” and loaned her out to his famous and powerful friends, including Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. (Both men have vehemently denied the accusations.)

She claims she was 15 and working a summer job at Mar-a-Lago when Maxwell recruited her to become a masseuse for Epstein. After Giuffre’s claims made international headlines, Maxwell issued statements calling the accusations “obvious lies.”

In September 2015, Giuffre sued Maxwell for defamation in New York federal court, and a total of 167 documents in the case were filed under seal. Maxwell’s motion for summary judgment was filed in January 2017.

Two months later, the district court denied Maxwell’s motion and issued a heavily redacted 76-page opinion, the appeals court noted in Wednesday’s opinion.

The case was settled on the eve of trial in May 2017.

In its opinion on Wednesday, the appellate court included a footnote that hinted at what information might be removed from the “minimally redacted” summary judgment record.

“Upon issuance of our mandate, a minimally redacted version of the summary judgment record will be made accessible on the Court of Appeals docket,” the judges stated. “We have implemented minimal redactions to protect personally identifying information such as personal phone numbers, contact lists, birth dates, and social security numbers. We have also redacted the names of alleged minor victims of sexual abuse from deposition testimony and police reports, as well as deposition responses concerning intimate matters where the questions were likely only permitted—and the responses only compelled—because of a strong expectation of continued confidentiality.”

The appeals court’s order said the lower court’s decision that “privacy interests outweigh the presumption of public access” when it comes to the case’s thousands of sealed pages “amounts to an abuse of discretion.”

“In light of the District Court’s failure to conduct an individualized review of the sealed materials, it is necessary to do so now. We believe the District Court is best situated to conduct this review,” the opinion stated.

The judges concluded with “a cautionary note” both to the media and the public about the records they ordered unsealed.

“Materials submitted by parties to a court should be understood for what they are. They do not reflect the court’s own findings. Rather, they are prepared by parties seeking to advance their own interests in an adversarial process,” the panel stated. “Although affidavits and depositions are offered ‘under penalty of perjury,’ it is in fact exceedingly rare for anyone to be prosecuted for perjury in a civil proceeding.”

They lauded the press’s “vital role in ensuring the public right of access” but said “the media does the public a profound disservice when it reports on parties’ allegations uncritically.”

“We therefore urge the media to exercise restraint in covering potentially defamatory allegations, and we caution the public to read such accounts with discernment,” the judges concluded.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffr...sealed-docs-about-alleged-sex-ring?ref=scroll

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is that the same CCM (Chelsea Clinton's Momma) who had a secret backup server in a bathroom in Denver, and who deleted 33,000 subpoenaed emails?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
too much trolling potential --- the word got out and people are having a field day with it

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I remember something about child sacrificing blood drinking? You think pics of Clintons, Trump and the Royal and crew will be released if they were involved:-)? Would like to know the truth witch ones were watching and witch ones were involved?
I'm sure the pictures or video would make me sick.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and this is why our justice system doesn't work
too much foreplay and not enough release

in a few hours, no ones interested anymore and everyone just 'walks away'

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
and this is why our justice system doesn't work
too much foreplay and not enough release

in a few hours, no ones interested anymore and everyone just 'walks away'
Precisely, too many people haven't thought about this enough! This is why propaganda works. Most people can't think for themselves and have the attention span of a gnat! Politicians, and more importantly they who control them, know this and use it to their advantage

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Precisely, too many people haven't thought about this enough! This is why propaganda works. Most people can't think for themselves and have the attention span of a gnat! Politicians, and more importantly they who control them, know this and use it to their advantage
They also stall, the other side stalls a lot, hoping for this 'sweet spot' of time in our lives where something else comes up and we forget what we were doing

and to make it worse, think about the school shootings we believe were created to get us to look another way, evil producing more evil and what does our side get?
Stalling and More Rhetoric (which in it's own right is propaganda which once again is being used to thwart US from receiving our God Given Rights)
(i'm on the side who thinks this approach is wrong, waiting for someone to give me my rights...it's SO wrong)

but, here we are, the players are known but no one wants to go get them because we're waiting for someone somewhere to do something

yep, we sure are

silver solution

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They also stall, the other side stalls a lot, hoping for this 'sweet spot' of time in our lives where something else comes up and we forget what we were doing

and to make it worse, think about the school shootings we believe were created to get us to look another way, evil producing more evil and what does our side get?
Stalling and More Rhetoric (which in it's own right is propaganda which once again is being used to thwart US from receiving our God Given Rights)
(i'm on the side who thinks this approach is wrong, waiting for someone to give me my rights...it's SO wrong)

but, here we are, the players are known but no one wants to go get them because we're waiting for someone somewhere to do something

yep, we sure are
Totally agree. I'm in Asia. Lazy slow and living with wow. Never had it so good. I'm guilty as charged.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Totally agree. I'm in Asia. Lazy slow and living with wow. Never had it so good. I'm guilty as charged.
Art Bell used the term "Quickening" and as it related to our lives and the 'production' that was expected from each and everyone of us

We can't keep up with machines, and it's unnatural to think so, yet, the butthole from Alibaba and his Chinese Handlers push for a 996 approach, work from 9am to 9pm every day, work 6 days a week

More of us should be so lucky to understand how to 'slow down'

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Art Bell used the term "Quickening" and as it related to our lives and the 'production' that was expected from each and everyone of us

We can't keep up with machines, and it's unnatural to think so, yet, the butthole from Alibaba and his Chinese Handlers push for a 996 approach, work from 9am to 9pm every day, work 6 days a week

More of us should be so lucky to understand how to 'slow down'
I'm working on it but its tough. You get into a rhythm and a comfort zone and maintain that for 40+years. It takes some effort to just turn that off!

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
String him up by his Nads.

Right after he testifies against Slick Willie.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm working on it but its tough. You get into a rhythm and a comfort zone and maintain that for 40+years. It takes some effort to just turn that off!
We are victims of what we're exposed to...i'm a sucker too, and that to me is o.k. Once I've learned, it is hard to un-learn...i've wanted to post this for a long time, now it's not going to be remembered so it's o.k

ever missed one meeting, lived to regret it or not, the second one to miss wasn't so tough to ignore...make an excuse for, then the third, fourth, got it, i'm sure

providence means to persevere, to never make that mistake the first time, we all do, but we all deflect it, as if any of our actions mean nothing...i suggest, think about that with your own children

then reflect how you can atone for it...then do it, then gather for the earthquake...but, your children NEVER got catapulted into the den of Jeffrey Epstein...yet, many of our leaders have been there...that's such a dichotomy, but, check it out...

what's really weird is how CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, etc, cover for it all, as if they'd love to fuck your 10 year old daughter too

disgusting, I know, but, don't deny your sensibilities, i know you don't, I just got wrapped up with my destructive thoughts of what I'd do to this man...

We Are At War! i don't know how else to put this, be diligent and it will be rewarded, your family will live longer

Saw that episode this morning. Lynette Zang has a knack for helping us common folk understand the stock market. I personally came to the conclusion the Market is a fraud.

Yep, it is all a manipulated fraud...don't let any of them Keep Your Money, beat them at their own game

GL

Looks like New York just arrested Jeffrey on sex trafficking charges. Appearing in court on Monday.
We'll soon see...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source
Where are all the Dads of these 'darling daughters'?

This abuse activity, alienates all these 'young women' from any/all dad type men they should really have...real dads are not made, they ARE Born, and most of us here already know this...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
String him up by his Nads.

Right after he testifies against Slick Willie.
As I alluded in the Q thread:

Keeping Epstein safe and talking would produce some BIG names.

I wonder how many cameras he had set up on his private island and aircraft?

He has voluminous multiple backups of dirt on the other perps.

Talk about an insurance policy!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Once you lose your ignorance you can never get it back...

If you think about it, we here have an “understanding”, an “insight” that most do not.

Talk to people you know about this crap and they’ll be looking for the exits. Try explaining what we know...or “think” we know and they’ll call you a conspiracy nut.

After the 2016 elections most went back to sleep for 4 years.

It’s a lonely road we travel... This is what being “awoke” means.

Someday perhaps everyone can be red pilled... I think as it becomes overwhelmingly apparent in the MSM it won’t be ignored.

Once a big fish gets prosecuted the masses will demand answers. We can supply them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Once you lose your ignorance you can never get it back...

If you think about it, we here have an “understanding”, an “insight” that most do not.

Talk to people you know about this crap and they’ll be looking for the exits. Try explaining what we know...or “think” we know and they’ll call you a conspiracy nut.

After the 2016 elections most went back to sleep for 4 years.

It’s a lonely road we travel... This is what being “awoke” means.

Someday perhaps everyone can be red pilled... I think as it becomes overwhelmingly apparent in the MSM it won’t be ignored.

Once a big fish gets prosecuted the masses will demand answers. We can supply them.
I certainly hope you're right GH

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Where are all the Dads of these 'darling daughters'?
GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!:2 thumbs up:

Looks like there may be a little scrambling going on by the commie entertainers and the political hacks. Still just talk but amusing none the less...

1562508812327.png

Last edited: