• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Covid quick reference guide

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Based on Avalon's comment, my buddy in the hospital in Arizona asked for his D3 levels. They can't tell him as that is a "special lab request." What a clown show.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Based on Avalon's comment, my buddy in the hospital in Arizona asked for his D3 levels. They can't tell him as that is a "special lab request." What a clown show.
That's bull. D levels are drawn all the time in a hospital. Its safe for him to go ahead and supplement D while on the covid meds and then he can go to his primary and request they draw them. If not a private lab like Quest or Ultra lab will do them. After reading what covid does he will need to supplement D, glutathione, melatonin and a really potent multi vitamin with minerals. My soninlaw is also doing fish oil and turmeric for inflammation. He is also doing milk thistle for liver cleanse. Your buddy may also have elevated liver enzymes after covid. Covid strips the body of all vitamins and many minerals. Once he is off hospital meds he should be able to supplement. Oddly we found no interactions with NAC or vitamin D with hospital meds. The rest had to wait.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Lose taste and smell. Mine still isn't back 100% and it's been a couple weeks.

Been almost a month and taste and smell is still only around 70% restored.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
i had it a year ago - I think. Was sick for a week or so. Spent 1 day in bed. Then I sort of bounced back. I did loose a lot of strength and slept a lot. My muscles and joints ached for about a week. Wasn't bad. I've had worse colds. Didn't lose smell or taste but everyone else in my family did.

I didn't have a fever either but everyone in my household did. fever was for a day or so and mild also.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm about 6 days into this. I started ivermectin and the protocol 2 days before I had symptoms since everyone around me had it already. I'm still not convinced this is covd but whatever this is its weird. I have been way sicker with other viruses in the past but this is different. I resolved the fatigue but now I lost my appetite and my brain feels odd. I can smell and taste but my sinuses are bleeding a lot. That appears to be somewhat normal for covid. Luckily no respiratory involvement. I'm done with the protocol and will now just zero in my sinuses since that's where it landed.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm about 6 days into this. I started ivermectin and the protocol 2 days before I had symptoms since everyone around me had it already. I'm still not convinced this is covd but whatever this is its weird. I have been way sicker with other viruses in the past but this is different. I resolved the fatigue but now I lost my appetite and my brain feels odd. I can smell and taste but my sinuses are bleeding a lot. That appears to be somewhat normal for covid. Luckily no respiratory involvement. I'm done with the protocol and will now just zero in my sinuses since that's where it landed.

Attachments

• 2022-01-04_08-59-50.png
    2022-01-04_08-59-50.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This seems to be going around as everyone I talk to on the phone is nasally and I had a few days of sneezing and filling boxes of tissues up with snot. I got it from the wife who's had it for about 10 days now and finally breaking up. She had it worse and for longer than I did. Mine was gone in 3 days. I took Ivermectin when I first felt it coming on, she didn't.

YMMV

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I have been under the weather a few days. I tested positive yesterday. If the test is accurate and I have my doubts it must be the new strain. This is nothing like my son-in-law had. So far its a sore throat and went straight to my sinus cavity with pain in the back of my neck and my old surgical shoulder is throbbing. I have been sleeping a lot. No fever or chest involvement yet. I suspect I went into this with a slight bacterial sinus infection already so I may end up taking antibiotics for that. This will be my fourth day of ivermectin. I'm following the Aquiee-Chang protocol and its defiantly just phase 1 on the chart so far. In addition to ivermectin and the vitamins I'm taking a lot of herbs that have worked for viruses in the past. I'm doing nasal and mouth rinses. The only issue I'm having is the zinc. It makes me sick. It always has but I'm sucking it up.

If this is indeed the covid my symptoms are mimicking the same ones I had at the beginning of the pandemic when I got sick. It was all sinus, a migraine and a lot of pain in my neck. Back then it wasn't known that some people can present with just sinus symptoms so I figured it was a sinus infection. It would explain why I didn't get sick working the covid floors for a year and half because I already had some immunity. I'm still skeptical of the PCR test so Ill probably get a T cell test in about 6 weeks,.
The PCR test, like all medical tests since the dawn of medical tests, is massively more reliable when you are symptomatic than when you are not.

This is because the rate of false positives depends on the background chance you are actually ill with the thing being tested for. If you have appropriate symptoms the chance of you being ill with the thing being tested for is likely much higher than the chance of a false positive and the test is likely fairly reliable. If you have no symptoms (or the wrong symptoms) then the chance of a false positive is higher than a true positive - since you are very likely not sick at all in th first place.

This is why, prior to covid, doctors did not test asymptomatic people for diseases.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
young lady, your brain is odd alright,

you are one of 'them'
My brain has always been a little odd. This is a different kind of odd. Its hard to explain. I think others here have had it with covid. Your brain gets fogged. You cant concentrate or connect the dots. I hope its temporary. It caused by the spike protein causing inflammation of the brain.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 9.04.41 AM.png

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My brain has always been a little odd. This is a different kind of odd. Its hard to explain. I think others here have had it with covid. Your brain gets fogged. You cant concentrate or connect the dots. I hope its temporary. It caused by the spike protein causing inflammation of the brain.
You know too much. Treat it like the 'flu and it will treat you like it's the 'flu. Treat it like Freddy and it will mess you up.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
This is a different kind of odd. Its hard to explain.

The Wife and I had brain fog back in Aug when we had Covid. It took awhile to clear. Hope you get better soon Avalon.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
August ‘21, did the FLCC protocol. Never lost senses. Have had worse flu but, I was worn down and happy to have the ten day quarantine. Positive PCR and later, positive antibodies.

currently, employer has changed a bunch of rules and pretty much turned us all into super spreaders. 35% of the workforce is vaksed. The pure bloods have hoops to jump through. Of 1200 employees at my place, three have died. They weren’t in my department so, I don’t know the stories.

I’m on the bus right now with a head full of dayquill. I might have omicron or maybe just a cold. Running a slight fever. For me, it’s back to the way it used to be. Go to work unless there’s a bone sticking out of your skin. Only difference is that you have to disguise the fact that you’re sick. Started the FLCC for this round too.

I hadn’t been sick for years and, I attribute that to taking D every day. It’s not the end all be all as I’ve been sick twice in six months but, those seven or so years of not even catching a cold were nice.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
August ‘21, did the FLCC protocol. Never lost senses. Have had worse flu but, I was worn down and happy to have the ten day quarantine. Positive PCR and later, positive antibodies.

currently, employer has changed a bunch of rules and pretty much turned us all into super spreaders. 35% of the workforce is vaksed. The pure bloods have hoops to jump through. Of 1200 employees at my place, three have died. They weren’t in my department so, I don’t know the stories.

I’m on the bus right now with a head full of dayquill. I might have omicron or maybe just a cold. Running a slight fever. For me, it’s back to the way it used to be. Go to work unless there’s a bone sticking out of your skin. Only difference is that you have to disguise the fact that you’re sick. Started the FLCC for this round too.

I hadn’t been sick for years and, I attribute that to taking D every day. It’s not the end all be all as I’ve been sick twice in six months but, those seven or so years of not even catching a cold were nice.
how's it going?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
how's it going?
Getting over it. Didn't help that I was hit on my first night shift. Just a cold? I dunno. I dunno anything anymore. My boss knew I was sick. The new company protocol is to send the sickly home on emergency paid time off. Then we are supposed to get a swab and be home five days. Then wear a mask ten days. F 'em I'm not playing those games if I can avoid it. I like to take my vacation when it can be fun or at least productive.

I was pretty late starting the FLCCC so I don't know if it was of any use. I did get sicker the second night and even worse the third night after starting the Ivermectin so I would say it did little for what I had.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm writing up the scenario but my fireman neighbor just slogged thru Omicron. He didn't start IVM till 3rd day at FLCCC dose 1xday. I convinced him to go with the Dr. Aguirre-Chang Protocol and he went 2x day Day#5 and finally started to get better. He'll be back to work next Friday.

Attachments

• Dr Aguirre - TREATMENT protocol.png
    Dr Aguirre - TREATMENT protocol.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Ton of conversation on this Reddit board about LongHaul:

Not sure it's applicable but I see the 'brain fog' discussed on this board a lot. The only posters are doctors/nurses:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Getting over it. Didn't help that I was hit on my first night shift. Just a cold? I dunno. I dunno anything anymore. My boss knew I was sick. The new company protocol is to send the sickly home on emergency paid time off. Then we are supposed to get a swab and be home five days. Then wear a mask ten days. F 'em I'm not playing those games if I can avoid it. I like to take my vacation when it can be fun or at least productive.

I was pretty late starting the FLCCC so I don't know if it was of any use. I did get sicker the second night and even worse the third night after starting the Ivermectin so I would say it did little for what I had.
Yeah, its all confusing. Who knows if many of these infections are covid or not. I'm skeptical. We will all get antibodies done in about 6 weeks Even then unless you get the expensive T cell test its not that accurate. I'm curious about one thing. You work night shift? I tried that and I have never been sicker in my entire life. In 3 months I totally feel apart. Do you think night shift has affected your immune system? Out of our department only about 4 people could handle nights. The rest of of us were just a mess. I hope you feel better. This is getting old :(

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've been working 12 hour shifts similar to that found with nursing since '92. There was about a year where I did straight days. I abhorred the two day weekend. Recover Saturday, Sunday blues anticipating Monday. The rotating shifts suck but, the seven days off in a row in a 28 day rotation are glorious. Yes, I do think nights compromises ones immune system. As of this morning I'm feeling pretty good. Prolly be 100% tomorrow. four more day shifts until my glorious seven off.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've been working 12 hour shifts similar to that found with nursing since '92. There was about a year where I did straight days. I abhorred the two day weekend. Recover Saturday, Sunday blues anticipating Monday. The rotating shifts suck but, the seven days off in a row in a 28 day rotation are glorious. Yes, I do think nights compromises ones immune system. As of this morning I'm feeling pretty good. Prolly be 100% tomorrow. four more day shifts until my glorious seven off.
I don't know how you do it. You must be able to sleep when you get home.