• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Covid quick reference guide

fink1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fink, the covid rash is not uncommon. Did they do a lung xray to make sure there is no secondary bacterial pneumonia from the virus? The lingering cough is common and hopefully irritation but an xray needs to be done to make sure. Some post covid things that could help are NAC , fish oil, milk thistle and turmeric. Covid stresses the liver a lot. The liver takes out the trash in your body. B vitamins and milk thistle clean the liver. The NAC will help with lung repair and there is a cough syrup called Umbca that can help that lingering cough. Amazon sells it. The fish oil and turmeric are for inflammation and that is a major covid issue. . My son-in-law is on this regime since his post covid pneumonia hospital stay and he feels wonderful. I posted an article about covid brain inflammation. I had similar brain issues for about a week. I could not concentrate and my emotions were as you described. The white blood cells in your spinal fluid are fighting the virus and it causes swelling and that causes weird brain stuff.
I did get an xray when I went in for fluids. Got a report from the doctor over a week later that there was suspicion of covid pneumonia. I'll look into these supplements, thanks.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Came down with scratchy throst last night....this am it turned to pure fire...then my ears felt like they were being stabbed with ice picks...by 11am i had 101 fever and ached all over....could not make it down the stairs without stopping...mild cough more related to throat mucus.....felt like SHIT but very hungry...went in town to get rapid test for work (3 guys popped hot in last 24 hrs) at 2pm...POSITIVE..... it is 640pm and aside from the sore throat and ears I feel 1000 times better.

I am on a daily dose of 5000 iu of D3, B complex, 500mg vit C and 50 mg of zinc....full disclosure i believe I had in fall of 2020 but was never tested i was last man standing at work so they said not to test.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Prior to my surgeries, I have been instructed to lay off vitamin E, which is found in many greens and supplements to keep blood from clotting. Was prescribed aspirin for a month after.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Came down with scratchy throst last night....this am it turned to pure fire...then my ears felt like they were being stabbed with ice picks...by 11am i had 101 fever and ached all over....could not make it down the stairs without stopping...mild cough more related to throat mucus.....felt like SHIT but very hungry...went in town to get rapid test for work (3 guys popped hot in last 24 hrs) at 2pm...POSITIVE..... it is 640pm and aside from the sore throat and ears I feel 1000 times better.

I am on a daily dose of 5000 iu of D3, B complex, 500mg vit C and 50 mg of zinc....full disclosure i believe I had in fall of 2020 but was never tested i was last man standing at work so they said not to test.
I'm relieved you seem to be recovering so quickly. No disrespect meant but testing 'positive' on a covid test isn't really something I'd put a lot of stock into.

It turns out that the tests were all faulty, hence they were pulled off the market. Rapid tests may be even more unreliable. The truth is we don't really know

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm relieved you seem to be recovering so quickly. No disrespect meant but testing 'positive' on a covid test isn't really something I'd put a lot of stock into.

It turns out that the tests were all faulty, hence they were pulled off the market. Rapid tests may be even more unreliable. The truth is we don't really know

A number of people think the actual tests are adulterated with the covid virus for the purpose of getting people sick. Idk what to think on that one...but it's possible.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A number of people think the actual tests are adulterated with the covid virus for the purpose of getting people sick. Idk what to think on that one...but it's possible.
Wow, quite the thought, I would not put it past them !! :Grrr:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That thought came to me after I got the pre-op test. While in the hospital I could be maskless in my room but had to wear one when going out of it. A physical therapist handed me my mask one time. It was on the bedside table. Found it strange he would just grab it bare handed touching the inside of it.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That thought came to me after I got the pre-op test. While in the hospital I could be maskless in my room but had to wear one when going out of it. A physical therapist handed me my mask one time. It was on the bedside table. Found it strange he would just grab it bare handed touching the inside of it.
He knows the truth ! :2 thumbs up:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Rusty, Up your D3 level for the next few days (15,000 iu per day for 3 days) as well as your Vit C level (more like 3,000-6,000 over the course of a day) I take 1,000 at a time 5 or 6 times a day.

I up my D3 and K2 level any time I feel the least bit out of sorts now, mainly because I have been coming in contact with freshly Jabed patients almost daily now.

I'm glad you feel better but this "Biotch" is a bio-weapon and it's sneaky!

Take care

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rusty, Up your D3 level for the next few days (15,000 iu per day for 3 days) as well as your Vit C level (more like 3,000-6,000 over the course of a day) I take 1,000 at a time 5 or 6 times a day.

I up my D3 and K2 level any time I feel the least bit out of sorts now, mainly because I have been coming in contact with freshly Jabed patients almost daily now.

I'm glad you feel better but this "Biotch" is a bio-weapon and it's sneaky!

Take care
My saline nasal rinse with 1/4 oz 10ppm home generated EIS (colloidal silver) has kept me from getting sick over the last few years...even after getting congested and sore throat, I use the rinse a few times and poof....no more sore throat.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1643548938549.png

fink1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a new job is better than giving into tyranny. Farci & Gates want you dead ! :gracious:
Cheaper than a divorce, wife owns the company. She knows I draw the line at vaccine though.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Benedryl to prevent cytokine storm. Tylenol for aches and soreness. If he requires oxygen, give ivermectin but that requires prescription and a friendly doc. Call america frontline doctors if his family doc won’t do it. Worse comes to worse, use the horse paste. Also z-pack for secondary bacterial pneumonia, but some times docs won’t do it cuz “it’s viral”. Find another who will prescribe it. DO NOT JUST SEND HIM HOME AND WAIT TILL HE IS BLUE (unless you dgaf like in-laws). Also if he has lung damage give him vitamin c, as much as he can tolerate. I drink it has a lemonade. Mix 5g of vitamin c into a lemonade and drink it in a few days as tolerated.. Sadly the healthcare system has been captured. The organ harvesting stories are brutal. If you haven’t already, time to get out of Babylon. All Imho.

after being thru two rounds of covid...the original version and this latest omicron............i can second your first two statements.....

#1 ....specifically Tylenol .....not any other pain reliver/fever reducer etc we tried them all

#2......i do think we saw two benefits from limited Benedryl .......#1 seemed to help sinus issues and #2 promotes sleep

#3......we kept our sinuses clear by using the over the counter instant nasel sprays (godsend) and worked on staying vertical even when resting/sleeping

we also specifically used vit c ..d...zinc...melatonin...aspirin...nac.....

we both are not vaccinated........we were heavily exposed during the christmas break to the Delta version (one in the family ended up two wks in hospital plus home oxygen) with no known effects ......we are both in our 60s and i had not had a cold or flu in 15yrs prior to covid

as part of covid (the may infection) .....some side effects we noticed to varying degrees from person to person were........loss of taste and smell.......significant hair loss weeks later similar to chemo.......muscle endurance recovery took at least 30days.....weight loss about 10%......with both covids a cough persisted long after recovery

we have on hand but have not used medical hydroxycloriquin, ivermectrin, zpac's (we did not have those during may infection)

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My best friend in Arizona just died.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry for your loss, it must really hurt ! cry:cry:
It sucks, but I'm ok. I've always been keenly aware of our mortality, even when I was a little kid. People like to pretend that we immortal, but it is a waste of time to live like that. I've tried to use "Death as an advisor" since I read the Carlos Castaneda books in my 20s, and to live my life to the fullest knowing that today might.be my last. He lived his life the same way, so there can be no regrets other than what could have been.

I feel much worse for his wife, they only met 7 years ago and she is going to be lost without him.

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
It sucks, but I'm ok. I've always been keenly aware of our mortality, even when I was a little kid. People like to pretend that we immortal, but it is a waste of time to live like that. I've tried to use "Death as an advisor" since I read the Carlos Castaneda books in my 20s, and to live my life to the fullest knowing that today might.be my last. He lived his life the same way, so there can be no regrets other than what could have been.

I feel much worse for his wife, they only met 7 years ago and she is going to be lost without him.

Thank you for telling us about your friend. My sense of adventure was stimulated while reading about your hikes together. Thinking of my best friend and asking self, "why didn't we go that far?" It inspires me to do more!

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Please accept my deepest sympathies for the loss of your life friend. I have two of those guys I've known since high school. I can only try to imagine the pain you must feel.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am so sorry.

He was murdered.

The fearful thing is, it can happen to any of us. Once ill, we may not be able to control our treatment; and the ENTIRE medical establishment is now controlled by murderous quacks.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
After 2 months of critical patient census numbers compounded by staff shortages, my wife's hospital is seeing a dramatic drop in patient numbers over last 2 weeks...instead of seeing 6-8 critical patients each shift 4 days a week and never getting lunch in a 12-hr shift, she is seeing 4-5 "normal" patients and getting a lunch....but upper management is pushing to send nurses home on low census as if the 6-8 patient load is the new standard.....idiots cant see that everyone is burnt out and they should look at this as a gift to take the foot of the gas and let everyone work in a less stressed environment for just a while.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
After 2 months of critical patient census numbers compounded by staff shortages, my wife's hospital is seeing a dramatic drop in patient numbers over last 2 weeks...instead of seeing 6-8 critical patients each shift 4 days a week and never getting lunch in a 12-hr shift, she is seeing 4-5 "normal" patients and getting a lunch....but upper management is pushing to send nurses home on low census as if the 6-8 patient load is the new standard.....idiots cant see that everyone is burnt out and they should look at this as a gift to take the foot of the gas and let everyone work in a less stressed environment for just a while.
Idiots, is right.

If they were not idiots, they'd have stopped this Remdesivir death march...profits notwithstanding. There's nooses at the end of that march for mad government payoffs for death tolls.

But they're not. It's like I have said: Today's Elite class, is anything BUT. They're imbecilic.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yup, the new norm. The real kicker is traveling nurses brought in to fill the shortages are making WAY more money.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
yup, the new norm. The real kicker is traveling nurses brought in to fill the shortages are making WAY more money.
Unsustainable....and to top that off as the census drops and they dont need as many nurses, the nurses thst get sent home are the ones that work for the hospital....the travelers are guarenteed hours...so you just piss off your own staff and they quit....vicious cycle that is preventable.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Unsustainable....and to top that off as the census drops and they dont need as many nurses, the nurses thst get sent home are the ones that work for the hospital....the travelers are guarenteed hours...so you just piss off your own staff and they quit....vicious cycle that is preventable.
The real kick in the ass is certain Travelers at certain hospitals are allowed to work unvaxxed. I predict a mass health worker burnout and continued exodus. It will be blamed on the unvaxxed and people will believe it. What a mess and as always the working people suffer.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The real kick in the ass is certain Travelers at certain hospitals are allowed to work unvaxxed. I predict a mass health worker burnout and continued exodus. It will be blamed on the unvaxxed and people will believe it. What a mess and as always the working people suffer.

Add to that that some travel contracts stipulate that they will not be assigned covid+ patients...talk about having your cake and eating it too.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Prior to my surgeries, I have been instructed to lay off vitamin E, which is found in many greens and supplements to keep blood from clotting. Was prescribed aspirin for a month after.
Prior to my surgery I was told to stop the Vitamin E AND the fish oil pills for the same reason.

dvvader

Reaction score
I had the latest "variant" in January 2022, confirmed with a home test. This was my first confirmed go round with COVID, but also the first test I have taken. I tested because my wife was positive (had to test for a medical appointment) and I wanted to be able to say that I have had it. Symptoms were very mild and included:
mild sore throat for one day
mild productive cough (still ongoing somewhat)
sore lower back for a few days
intermittent tingling limbs for a couple days
mild shortness of breath for a couple days
mild fatigue for a couple days

Symptoms onset on a Friday, tested on Monday, and was back to normal by Wednesday/Thursday (mild cough excluded). I worked throughout (work from home anyway), played with my kids, and pretty much was able to function normally. The most bothersome symptom was the lower back pain, it was weird and not like anything I have experienced before. Not enough to really slow me down much, just uncomfortable. A friend of mine had it a few weeks before me and described it as what you feel like after going to the gym for the first time in a while. I would say that is pretty accurate. I am 32/M and "pure blooded", for reference.

just n case

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We have had all three variants in my house. We are all (kids 21-23 and my wife and I are both 55) healthy (not vax'ed) with no commodities and on no medications. All of us have had mild cold and flu like symptoms with all cases except for when I had it this past October (delta variant). I had 24-36 hours of BAD headache and fever and then felt fine and went about life. 6 days later I lost my taste, but was still feeling fine so went about business as usual. I was under the impression that my previous covid exposure had provided me with an army of antibodies and this was my immune system doing it's job. With hindsight I should have loaded up on the prevention/early treatment vitamin regimens. Evening day 11 rolls up and I suddenly feel exhausted so I went out to the car to put a pulse-ox on my finger (firefighter/EMT so I keep one in my bag in the car) and was surprised to be at 91%. It didn't take me long to realize that this thing had effected my brain/nervous system early on (I had happy hypoxia) with that headache and was now out to kill me. I never went to the doctor (told the wife I'd rather die at home) put got myself a Z-pack, some Ivermectin, and nebulized colloidal silver and Iodine 3 times a day. The next 5 days were touch and go but I could start to see light come day 6 (day17 since it started). It's been three months and it's taken all this time to get my head clear and strength back. Why it effected me so hard I'm not sure, but I gained some respect for it.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm putting this here as I think it could be informative for some. If this isn't the place, let me know and I'll move it.

A co-worker, she's 55, (non-vaxxed) went in for blood work recently. She discovered that she had covid antibodies in her blood. The doctor asked her "when did you get covid"? She replied "don't know, don't remember getting sick". She has more co-morbidities (medical conditions) than you can shake a stick at. Her doctor surmised that the Stalera injections she gets may have prevented covid from getting a good grip on her. So now she's trying to get a medical exemption since she's already had covid. The doctor said to let him know when she wants it, he'll do it. Her last blood test was 6/21 and it's now 2/22, so somewhere in between she surmises. Her next blood test is in 6 mo. She's tracking the decline of her antibodies to see how long they last. I'll post the numbers when she has them.

Edit: Added test report

doc02065920220210072139.jpg

Last edited:

tradeshack

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Covid quick reference:

Sen. Johnson to Secretary Austin: DOD whistleblowers about injuries to servicemen and women potentially related to the COVID-19 vaccines

• Hypertension – 2,181% increase
  • Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
  • Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
  • Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
  • Breast cancer – 487% increase
  • Demyelinating – 487% increase
  • Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
  • Female infertility – 472% increase
  • Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
  • Migraines – 452% increase
  • Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
  • Testicular cancer – 369% increase
  • Tachycardia – 302% increase

Letter attached as a pdf file

Attachments

• Sen. Johnson to Secretary Austin.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. We just lost our co-worker this morning from the made up fake virus. He sat right next to me and we came down with covid at the same time. I recovered but it just destroyed his lungs. He was about the last guy I would have thought would die from this. Very vibrant, alive, intense person who really made a big impact here.

He was getting sicker and sicker at home but refused to go get help. They finally took him in an ambulance, this a few days before Christmas.

RIP Zac.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
For myself its been pretty weird. Ok, I am hillbilly Jim. I haven't been to the doctors in years. I have a few minor issues but was healthy as a horse. So I thought.
One a Monday night I lay awake in bed without a minutes sleep, never even felt tired. That next morning I call into work. That night I take some poor man's NyQuil and get a descents night sleep. I get up at the alarm, go to the bathroom attached to our bedroom, and urinate. My next memory is when I wake up with my knees are on the floor and my torso is spread out over the bed. I figure that sleep medicine is really messing with my and I better not drive so I call in again. This is unusual for me as I am pretty much a sure thing at work.
I feel ok but not very energetic Thursday and Friday. Saturday I go to the gym in the morning an while not ill I just don't have much gumption so I quit early. That whole day I lay around feeling less and less energetic. Around 9 or 10 that night I asked my wife to rub my neck as I feel tight. She does so for about 10 seconds and I feel very nauseous. I get up and tell her I am going to bed and head down the hallway.

I remember some tumbling just for a split second and the next memory I have is my wife crying over my body. She said I stiffened up and my eyes rolled back, she thought I was dying. I finally start coming to and convince her not to call 911. I said I was just going to go to bed.
In the middle of the night I get up to urinate and after flushing I remember that thick nausea again, that was the last thing. My wife said I didn't even pull my underwear up I just went down, this time bloodying my head. When I slowly come to she is talking to 911 and I convince her we don't need to go by ambulance and I manage to get to the car and we go to the emergency room.

First, they find I am A-fib. Then they tell me I have covid. The next day they do an MRI and find a lesion in my brain. The covid I recovered from cept for my taste just didn't come back much. For the A-fib they gave me blood thinners and a beta blocker, a few weeks ago I was given a cardioversion to shock the timing back in place. It worked for a few days but then fell right back out. Going to the heart doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.
The brain lesion is the biggie. I will have my fourth MRI done this Friday. I was told the most likely, though not certain condition , is a low grade glioma (slow growing brain tumor).

Nothing good happens after 50.

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
For myself its been pretty weird. Ok, I am hillbilly Jim. I haven't been to the doctors in years. I have a few minor issues but was healthy as a horse. So I thought.
One a Monday night I lay awake in bed without a minutes sleep, never even felt tired. That next morning I call into work. That night I take some poor man's NyQuil and get a descents night sleep. I get up at the alarm, go to the bathroom attached to our bedroom, and urinate. My next memory is when I wake up with my knees are on the floor and my torso is spread out over the bed. I figure that sleep medicine is really messing with my and I better not drive so I call in again. This is unusual for me as I am pretty much a sure thing at work.
I feel ok but not very energetic Thursday and Friday. Saturday I go to the gym in the morning an while not ill I just don't have much gumption so I quit early. That whole day I lay around feeling less and less energetic. Around 9 or 10 that night I asked my wife to rub my neck as I feel tight. She does so for about 10 seconds and I feel very nauseous. I get up and tell her I am going to bed and head down the hallway.

The remember some tumbling just for a split second and the next memory I have is my wife crying over my body. She said I stiffened up and my eyes rolled back, she thought I was dying. I finally start coming to and convince her not to call 911. I said I was just going to go to bed.
In the middle of the night I get up to urinate and after flushing I remember that thick nausea again, that was the last thing. My wife said I didn't even pull my underwear up I just went down, this time bloodying my head. When I slowly come to she is talking to 911 and I convince her we don't need to go by ambulance and I manage to get to the car and we go to the emergency room.

First, they find I am A-fib. Then they tell me I have covid. The next day they do an MRI and find a lesion in my brain. The covid I recovered from cept for my taste just didn't come back much. For the A-fib they gave me blood thinners and a beta blocker, a few weeks ago I was given a cardioversion to shock the timing back in place. It worked for a few days but then fell right back out. Going to the heart doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.
The brain lesion is the biggie. I will have my fourth MRI done this Friday. I was told the most likely, though not certain condition , is a low grade glioma (slow growing brain tumor).

Nothing good happens after 50.

Beta-blockers will slow your world down in a hurry.....had the same mo as you till I hit 50 then the heart stuff....still no sickness till covid last year...getting old isn't for the weak minded

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Beta-blockers will slow your world down in a hurry.....had the same mo as you till I hit 50 then the heart stuff....still no sickness till covid last year...getting old isn't for the weak minded
What do you mean by that? Less get up and go? I was on them until the cardioversion and then discontinued until they found the afib was back. I can't honestly say I ever felt a difference. When I was in for the big shock they hooked me up and said my heart rate was moving all over the place. Honestly, I never have felt anything, rapid or slow. Although the other night I was in bed and still and I could make it out. Sounded like how popcorn pops inconsistently. But I work out pretty hard and I don't feel a hindrance.
As I get older I understand older people a lot better.

chrisflhtc

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Rollie so sorry to hear Take care brother.