• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Covid quick reference guide

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
For myself its been pretty weird. Ok, I am hillbilly Jim. I haven't been to the doctors in years. I have a few minor issues but was healthy as a horse. So I thought.
One a Monday night I lay awake in bed without a minutes sleep, never even felt tired. That next morning I call into work. That night I take some poor man's NyQuil and get a descents night sleep. I get up at the alarm, go to the bathroom attached to our bedroom, and urinate. My next memory is when I wake up with my knees are on the floor and my torso is spread out over the bed. I figure that sleep medicine is really messing with my and I better not drive so I call in again. This is unusual for me as I am pretty much a sure thing at work.
I feel ok but not very energetic Thursday and Friday. Saturday I go to the gym in the morning an while not ill I just don't have much gumption so I quit early. That whole day I lay around feeling less and less energetic. Around 9 or 10 that night I asked my wife to rub my neck as I feel tight. She does so for about 10 seconds and I feel very nauseous. I get up and tell her I am going to bed and head down the hallway.

I remember some tumbling just for a split second and the next memory I have is my wife crying over my body. She said I stiffened up and my eyes rolled back, she thought I was dying. I finally start coming to and convince her not to call 911. I said I was just going to go to bed.
In the middle of the night I get up to urinate and after flushing I remember that thick nausea again, that was the last thing. My wife said I didn't even pull my underwear up I just went down, this time bloodying my head. When I slowly come to she is talking to 911 and I convince her we don't need to go by ambulance and I manage to get to the car and we go to the emergency room.

First, they find I am A-fib. Then they tell me I have covid. The next day they do an MRI and find a lesion in my brain. The covid I recovered from cept for my taste just didn't come back much. For the A-fib they gave me blood thinners and a beta blocker, a few weeks ago I was given a cardioversion to shock the timing back in place. It worked for a few days but then fell right back out. Going to the heart doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.
The brain lesion is the biggie. I will have my fourth MRI done this Friday. I was told the most likely, though not certain condition , is a low grade glioma (slow growing brain tumor).
It seems you've been through hell brother Rollie! You're in our thoughts here at my homestead and among all our great members here I'm sure. Try to take things one step at a time. While I can't relate to the brain lesion, I can tell you that with high blood pressure, two heart stents, one heart attack and left bundle branch block, I do have a rather colorful cardio history and can relate to your heart issue. My best advice is try not to worry too much about it! It is what it is and the good news is they found it and can now manage it. Also, take the meds they prescribe the way they prescribe them as messing with the dosages of some of these heart meds can really ruin your day.

Hang tough brother. We're all here for you! Keep us posted on your progress please

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Beta-blockers will slow your world down in a hurry.....had the same mo as you till I hit 50 then the heart stuff....still no sickness till covid last year...getting old isn't for the weak minded
Youth is wasted on the young :oriental:

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? Less get up and go? I was on them until the cardioversion and then discontinued until they found the afib was back. I can't honestly say I ever felt a difference. When I was in for the big shock they hooked me up and said my heart rate was moving all over the place. Honestly, I never have felt anything, rapid or slow. Although the other night I was in bed and still and I could make it out. Sounded like how popcorn pops inconsistently. But I work out pretty hard and I don't feel a hindrance.
As I get older I understand older people a lot better.
I was put on heavy beta blockers due to high BP....12 years ago...it significantly slowed my adrenaline responses across the board and controlled my heart rate.....so anything that elicited a adrenaline was muted.. and my heart rate does not get above xx rate no matter my exercise levels so when exercising I have to stop and let things catch up....starting off they made me tired and have to slow down and anything exciting muted

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For myself its been pretty weird. Ok, I am hillbilly Jim. I haven't been to the doctors in years. I have a few minor issues but was healthy as a horse. So I thought.
One a Monday night I lay awake in bed without a minutes sleep, never even felt tired. That next morning I call into work. That night I take some poor man's NyQuil and get a descents night sleep. I get up at the alarm, go to the bathroom attached to our bedroom, and urinate. My next memory is when I wake up with my knees are on the floor and my torso is spread out over the bed. I figure that sleep medicine is really messing with my and I better not drive so I call in again. This is unusual for me as I am pretty much a sure thing at work.
I feel ok but not very energetic Thursday and Friday. Saturday I go to the gym in the morning an while not ill I just don't have much gumption so I quit early. That whole day I lay around feeling less and less energetic. Around 9 or 10 that night I asked my wife to rub my neck as I feel tight. She does so for about 10 seconds and I feel very nauseous. I get up and tell her I am going to bed and head down the hallway.

I remember some tumbling just for a split second and the next memory I have is my wife crying over my body. She said I stiffened up and my eyes rolled back, she thought I was dying. I finally start coming to and convince her not to call 911. I said I was just going to go to bed.
In the middle of the night I get up to urinate and after flushing I remember that thick nausea again, that was the last thing. My wife said I didn't even pull my underwear up I just went down, this time bloodying my head. When I slowly come to she is talking to 911 and I convince her we don't need to go by ambulance and I manage to get to the car and we go to the emergency room.

First, they find I am A-fib. Then they tell me I have covid. The next day they do an MRI and find a lesion in my brain. The covid I recovered from cept for my taste just didn't come back much. For the A-fib they gave me blood thinners and a beta blocker, a few weeks ago I was given a cardioversion to shock the timing back in place. It worked for a few days but then fell right back out. Going to the heart doctor tomorrow to see what we need to do.
The brain lesion is the biggie. I will have my fourth MRI done this Friday. I was told the most likely, though not certain condition , is a low grade glioma (slow growing brain tumor).

Nothing good happens after 50.
Keep us posted. Its good they caught the A fib before a stroke. Let us know what's going on with the brain lesion. The afib is manageable. It sounds like you had a rough ride :(

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. We just lost our co-worker this morning from the made up fake virus. He sat right next to me and we came down with covid at the same time. I recovered but it just destroyed his lungs. He was about the last guy I would have thought would die from this. Very vibrant, alive, intense person who really made a big impact here.

He was getting sicker and sicker at home but refused to go get help. They finally took him in an ambulance, this a few days before Christmas.

RIP Zac.
Avalon warned us that the effects were erratic. That's why I have been doing my best to avoid it, and have been successful so far. My friend was healthy, and had a less than 1 in 200 chance of dying from it. But the odds don't always work out in your favor.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Avalon warned us that the effects were erratic. That's why I have been doing my best to avoid it, and have been successful so far. My friend was healthy, and had a less than 1 in 200 chance of dying from it. But the odds don't always work out in your favor.
Avalon keeps stressing early treatment at the first sign of symptoms to get head of the viral replication, which eventually does the most damage

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

Wish I had done exactly that. Thought it was a normal cold. Better part of 2 weeks, a week of absolutely no appetite, 20 pounds, and over a week of fever and chills later, I started on the road back to normal.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This virus can replicate upwards of 4bil times and your best odds are with EARLY & Aggressive treatment. The viral debris later in infection is what largely triggers Cytokine Storm. Nasal irrigation with povidone-iodine/Lugol's iodine/hydrogen-peroxide is highly recommended by Dr. McCullough and ivermectin/HCQ treats most of the Corona viruses. Even if most Omicron infections are mild there is no telling if it escalates or drags out for weeks. Best bet is to 'prepare the terrain' and be taking vitD, vitC, quercetin, zinc and have meds 'on-hand' to do nasal rinses and drugs like ivermectin, etc. As Avalon has stated certain vitamins, etc. are depleted fighting the illness so plan to up dosage. My neighbor is Portland fireman and early 30's who got hammered pretty hard by omicron and I supplied him 300mg's of ivermectin pills. If he was using paste he would have gone thru 3 tubes. Have plenty of meds on-hand.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This virus can replicate upwards of 4bil times and your best odds are with EARLY & Aggressive treatment. The viral debris later in infection is what largely triggers Cytokine Storm. Nasal irrigation with povidone-iodine/Lugol's iodine/hydrogen-peroxide is highly recommended by Dr. McCullough and ivermectin/HCQ treats most of the Corona viruses. Even if most Omicron infections are mild there is no telling if it escalates or drags out for weeks. Best bet is to 'prepare the terrain' and be taking vitD, vitC, quercetin, zinc and have meds 'on-hand' to do nasal rinses and drugs like ivermectin, etc. As Avalon has stated certain vitamins, etc. are depleted fighting the illness so plan to up dosage. My neighbor is Portland fireman and early 30's who got hammered pretty hard by omicron and I supplied him 300mg's of ivermectin pills. If he was using paste he would have gone thru 3 tubes. Have plenty of meds on-hand.
Early in the pandemic I read a study on blood levels on ICU COVID patients. Vitamin D very low, B vitamins low, Glutathione and melatonin dangerously low. I do not know if people start normal and virus strips them or they were low to start. All I know is from the beginning of the pandemic is was known that losing all of the above nutrients was killing people. Nothing was ever said about it until recently when they Israeli study of vitmain D came out. These people are murders.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon keeps stressing early treatment at the first sign of symptoms to get head of the viral replication, which eventually does the most damage
yup as Luckdiver said that virus replicates very fast. Fauci and the murdering drug companies know this. That is why the standard treatment for covid is do nothing till you can not breath then go to the Emergency Room. By then you are in serious trouble. All the good guy Doctors trying to help us all stress very early treatment.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
As it's omicron variant now I'm geared up to use 1% povidone-iodine in nasal spray bottles but we live in the woods in SW Washington State so hardly any exposure. I'm putting together 'Covid Kits' now with spray-bottles & 1ml syringes for nasal treatment to go with the kits (built around Ziverdo Kit) I gave to family previously. It will have pre-marked 30ml bottles and written instructions (20ml distilled water + 1ml iodine for .5%). Each person just needs to buy iodine to complete kit.
1645376454538.png

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Is snake venom a component of Covid-19?

"According to water testing results, 37 major cities have snake venom in their water supplies."

"They are using the water supply so they can target specific demographics."

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is snake venom a component of Covid-19?

"According to water testing results, 37 major cities have snake venom in their water supplies."

"They are using the water supply so they can target specific demographics."

That is a very informative video. Thanks. :2 thumbs up::finished::green tea:

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
44m, not jabbed. Worst symptoms lasted around 5 days. I didn't have IVM.

Infection was confirmed via PCR test and subsequent serum antibody test.

1st symptom was nausea and I ended up vomiting. Then....
Extreme fatigue
Body aches
Feeling freezing cold or really hot, lots of sweating
Mild sore throat.
Chest congestion, painful cough
No appetite (lost around 10lbs in two weeks)
Mild fever
Complete lack of motivation....this was the weird part...a mental state of literally not caring about anything.

COVID attacks whatever is already wrong with you. It can kill you via pneumonia or stroke or heart attack....who knows what it will do long term. This bug is masterfully engineered...a literal work of demonic art, courtesy of the degenerate sciences. COVID is not the flu, it is a full spectrum viral bioweapon that ravages every part of our bodies. It loves comorbidities.

Regardless, better than being jabbed and having to deal with constant reinfection (check out the COVID positive subreddit, jabbies keep getting re infected because the vax inhibits their ability to build real immunity and now some experts are hypothesizing that they have what is essentially AIDS). Every reinfection damages you immune system more and more. Definitely don't want to catch it again if I can help it, haha! With that said, I have digital pcr tests at home and have had a couple colds since but no COVID, even though I've been around people that had it. - omicron is almost impossible to avoid at this point. So far my initial infection appears to have given me excellent immunity.

Time will tell.

Edit: my kids had a runny nose, cough and sore throat for a day. Kids are amazingly immune to this bug.

Oh, my sense of smell is still messed up, taste is better but not back to normal either.

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Lose taste and smell. Mine still isn't back 100% and it's been a couple weeks.

Mine sometimes plays tricks with acid flavors like tomatoes, especially after medication. If you had covid ypu can tell it was synthetic because of how the symptoms reacted. The congestion cycle was especially odd.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Stop the Evolution of SARS-CoV-2 Variants​

by Jeremy R. Hammond
Feb 25, 2022
Health Freedom

photo_2022-02-25_13-03-34.jpg

Positions of mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant compared to the original strain, showing amino acid substitutions (yellow), deletions (red), and insertions (green). (Image by Opabinia regalis, licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0)

The propaganda claim that mass vaccination can stop the evolution of SARS-CoV-2 variants is ridiculously persistent.

Contents
1 Introduction
2 Early Renditions of the Propaganda Claim
3 The Evolution of a New Variant of the Propaganda Claim
4 Why the Only Plausible Outcome of Mass Vaccination Was Always the ‘Worst-Case Scenario’
5 Censorship and the Utility of Official Disinformation
6 How The Vaccine Faithful Still Cling to the Untenable Propaganda
7 How Mass Vaccination Causes Variants

Introduction​

The “public health” establishment has been deliberately lying to the public in order to manufacture consent for the policy goal of achieving high uptake of COVID-19 vaccines.

As I’ve been extensively documenting, this includes lying from the start about the effectiveness of natural immunity compared to the immunity induced by vaccination. Due to the inferiority of natural immunity, we’ve been endlessly told, people who have already recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection still need to get vaccinated to be able to have effective immunity.

Relatedly, the official disinformation about natural immunity has been accompanied by claims that everyone must get vaccinated to prevent the emergence of new SARS-CoV-2 variants.

The more unvaccinated people there are, the argument goes, the more chances that SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, has to infect people and spread, and therefore the more chances it has to mutate into a variant that could be more infectious, cause more severe disease, or escape the population’s existing immune defenses.

By getting vaccinated, we’ve repeatedly been told, we will be denying the virus the opportunity to evolve.

This might sound superficially plausible, just as many people believed the early false claims that rapidly waning antibodies in people who had recovered from COVID-19 meant that they were quickly losing their natural immunity.

People were susceptible to that disinformation because, as a result of the pre-pandemic vaccine propaganda with which we were always bombarded since early childhood, they had already been indoctrinated into the false belief that circulating antibodies equal immunity; therefore, more antibodies equals better immunity and fewer antibodies equals less immunity.

Similarly, the claims that everyone needs to get vaccinated to stop SARS-CoV-2 from evolving must surely sound plausible to anyone indoctrinated into the false belief that the COVID-19 vaccines stopped infection and transmission of the virus.

It is no secret at this point in time that the vaccines are not highly effective at preventing infection and transmission. And yet, we continue to see the argument coming from the “public health” establishment and the major media that we all need to get vaccinated to stop new variants from emerging.

The false claims about rapidly waning natural immunity depended on concealing from the public the fact that it is normal for antibody levels to wane quickly at first from peak levels reached after an acute infection, and that this is consistent with immunologists’ understanding of how long-term immunity develops. The deception depended further on concealing the fact that the scientific evidence overwhelmingly indicated that natural immunity would be robust, broad, and durable—likely to last for decades if not a lifetime.

Similarly, the false claims that the COVID-19 vaccines can stop SARS-CoV-2 from evolving depend on concealing from the public the fact that mass vaccination itself incontrovertibly puts selective pressure on the virus to mutate into an escape variant.

The deception depends on concealing the fact that it is understood within the scientific community that escape variants are more likely to emerge under conditions of suboptimal immunity.

It depends on obfuscating the fact, also uncontroversial in the scientific literature, that suboptimal immunity is precisely what the vaccines deliver.

Early Renditions of the Propaganda Claim​

This disinformation about SARS-CoV-2 being unable to evolve in vaccinated people has been routinely repeated by “public health” authorities, health care providers, and the media. So that you can see I’m not mischaracterizing the arguments used to support that claim, I did a quick online search and immediately found numerous illustrative examples.

A snapshot of what we were being told early into the mass vaccination campaign is provided by an editorial in the Des Moines Register on March 24, 2021. The article consisted of an interview with a local emergency room physician, Dr. Tom Benzoni. When invited to comment about virus variants, Dr. Benzoni repeated the official propaganda as follows (emphasis added):

The first thing is the simplest: Get vaccinated so we stop making variants. Every time someone gest COVID, they provide a chance for another variant to emerge. You get infected because you didn’t get a vaccine and you may make a new variant that may kill someone else.​

The newspaper editors broadcast that medical advice with the headline “Get vaccinated to protect yourself and prevent variants that may kill others, says ER doc”.

“You get infected because you didn’t get a vaccine and you may make a new variant that may kill someone else.”

On March 31, 2021, Newsday published an article with a headline similarly instructing people to “get vaccinated” to “stop variants”. That article cited Dr. Chidubem Iloabachie, an associate chairperson with the department of emergency medicine at a hospital in New York, who “said while variants were of concern because they could be more infectious, and possibly more virulent, what medical experts knew was vaccines ‘give good resistance to all the variants’ and those who had been vaccinated remained at low risk for getting—and spreading—COVID-19”.

Thus, the clear message was that if you got vaccinated, you could no longer get infected with and spread any variants of SARS-CoV-2.

The Evolution of a New Variant of the Propaganda Claim​

More:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Graphics show COVID’s unfathomable toll

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the COVID-19 pandemic has caused the deaths of nearly 15 million people (other key estimates indicate that number could be closer to 18 million). “It's a staggering number and it's important for us to honour the lives that are lost, and we have to hold policymakers accountable,” says WHO assistant director-general Samira Asma. The BBC illuminates the inconceivable with graphics that show which countries seem to be vastly underreporting deaths and how different regions compare — some countries with zero-COVID strategies, such as Australia and Japan, actually saw fewer deaths than would normally be expected.
BBC | 4 min read

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I see they're deliberately confusing VIRUS victims with VAXX victims.

So the bought-off politicians can bleat about "Moar BOOSTERS! EPIDEMIC OF THE UNVAXXED!"

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hospitals in Victoria, NSW and SA are packed to the rafters with vaccine reaction patients. The ambulance service has become a conveyance for vax patients to said overcrowded hospitals, with regular emergencies relegated to "if there's a spare bus" status. Govco and the media are desperate to keep the lid on this and keep saying it's due to staffing levels and more funding (via debt) will alleviate the problem.

I was having lunch today at a shopping centre that is next to one of Melbourne's major hospitals, the line of ambulances waiting to unload patients was a good thirty vehicles deep. I sat outside as it was sunny (but bloody cold) and every fifteen minutes or so, nursing and triage staff would stumble out of the hospital looking like they just did a 50 hour stint at the 4077th with Hawkeye and Trapper.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JEEEEEEEBUS!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hospitals in Victoria, NSW and SA are packed to the rafters with vaccine reaction patients. The ambulance service has become a conveyance for vax patients to said overcrowded hospitals, with regular emergencies relegated to "if there's a spare bus" status. Govco and the media are desperate to keep the lid on this and keep saying it's due to staffing levels and more funding (via debt) will alleviate the problem.

I was having lunch today at a shopping centre that is next to one of Melbourne's major hospitals, the line of ambulances waiting to unload patients was a good thirty vehicles deep. I sat outside as it was sunny (but bloody cold) and every fifteen minutes or so, nursing and triage staff would stumble out of the hospital looking like they just did a 50 hour stint at the 4077th with Hawkeye and Trapper.
The plan is working !!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ They're not going to come even remotely close to achieving their "target". A lot of people will die, and for that they will swing. But the plan of the MIC to wipe out 93% of the population is failing, miserably. If this was all part of their planning, it has been a colossal failure.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^ They're not going to come even remotely close to achieving their "target". A lot of people will die, and for that they will swing. But the plan of the MIC to wipe out 93% of the population is failing, miserably. If this was all part of their planning, it has been a colossal failure.
Give it two more years, some of the vaccine is a long term effectivity.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see they're deliberately confusing VIRUS victims with VAXX victims.

So the bought-off politicians can bleat about "Moar BOOSTERS! EPIDEMIC OF THE UNVAXXED!"
And they are probably including people who died from lack of medical care due to hospitals/doctors not taking patients for routine care such as cancer screenings and the like.

A scam royale.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 52 and know ONE guy whose two kids had adverse reactions to their traditional vaccinations. I know of (know or met) probably 50 people who have had adverse reactions to the covid Vaxx

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^ They're not going to come even remotely close to achieving their "target".
I'm not convinced that depopulation was a goal for this particualr scam. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it seems unlikely to me for several reasons. Amongst them are the low likelihood of success, the risk of being exposed, the unnecessary complexity of attemtping to achieve multiple goals simultaneously, the difficulty of keeping the troops in line.

A lot of people will die, and for that they will swing.
I'm not at all sure they will swing for their crimes. They've committed a great many crimes over a lengthy time period without swinging. Maybe they will swing this time, but I'm not holding my breath.

But the plan of the MIC to wipe out 93% of the population is failing, miserably. If this was all part of their planning, it has been a colossal failure.
Two thoughts:

1. Per the above, I'm not convinced this was part of the plan.

2. If it was part of the plan (or even if it wasn't), I don't think it's possible to say that the plan has failed yet. Depopulation doesn't have to happen overnight. It is entirely possible that depopulation will still be achieved (whether by design or by happenstance) by slower acting effects of covid and/or the vaccines. Such effects might be the death of large numbers through VAIDS, or massive rates of vaccine-induced infertility.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong. Oh. And luv ya chiefie, but wrong. The plan is working wonderully. What we are seeing in Oz is going to happen in ALL vaccinated communities. The Aussies just happen to be the harbingers.

Instead of indicating failure, it indicated smashing (killing) success that will cascade.

Tell me you didn't get the jab.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 52 and know ONE guy whose two kids had adverse reactions to their traditional vaccinations. I know of (know or met) probably 50 people who have had adverse reactions to the covid Vaxx
My incredibly stupid sister got the jab. Immediate terrible reaction. Hospitalized the TWO weeks. Know what she did?

Got another jab. Damn' near died of it, but out of hospital in only eight days.

Know what she did? Yup.

She also promoted her daughter into giving her grandson breasts by injections of whatever. I have disowned her.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My incredibly stupid sister got the jab. Immediate terrible reaction. Hospitalized the TWO weeks. Know what she did?

Know what she did? Yup.

She also promoted her daughter into giving her grandson breasts by injections of whatever. I have disowned her.
Maybe she just wants to feel "safe" from the covid virus that has "killed" 15M people worldwide... (eyeroll)

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Know what she did? Yup.

We're all going to have to deal with poor choices in my family.

I have two brothers - they're early to late 60s. They're both Hard Left and in the Data-Tech bubble.

I have not talked with them - I learned, 16 years ago on my mother's death, that talking with them is now impossible. So I leave them live their lives.

The older one is far-up on the food chain. He was in with a software and hardware engineering company that was bought out by a major competitor. You'd all recognize the name. Set-For-Life. If the word is trickling down, he'll know - and know who's offering saline and a vaxx card.

The younger one, eight years behind, didn't get in on the ground floor. He's a grunt, having moved from company to company. I believe now he's got a botique programming service he's running from home. HE, I suspect, would get in line for the Magic Goo, with all the other sheeple.

I fear I'm going to have to deal with that, soon enough.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Wrong. Oh. And luv ya chiefie, but wrong. The plan is working wonderully. What we are seeing in Oz is going to happen in ALL vaccinated communities. The Aussies just happen to be the harbingers.

Instead of indicating failure, it indicated smashing (killing) success that will cascade.

Tell me you didn't get the jab.

Australia isn't a mRNA exclusive, of those vaxxed, the split if I remember correctly is about 45/35/20 (AstraZeneca/Pfizer/Moderna). The real numbers of double vaxxed are approx 78% (scary in its own right), so of 27 million people, 11.5 million are mRNA lab rats. Which means approx 2 million of them are toast. Devastating numbers to be sure and will be the biggest medical genocide of all time but a wholesale annihilation as has been bandied about by the various fear porn merchants on the web it is not.

I hope I'm wrong about any deaths.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe she just wants to feel "safe" from the covid virus that has "killed" 15M people worldwide... (eyeroll)

Australia isn't a mRNA exclusive, of those vaxxed, the split if I remember correctly is about 45/35/20 (AstraZeneca/Pfizer/Moderna). The real numbers of double vaxxed are approx 78% (scary in its own right), so of 27 million people, 11.5 million are mRNA lab rats. Which means approx 2 million of them are toast. Devastating numbers to be sure and will be the biggest medical genocide of all time but a wholesale annihilation as has been bandied about by the various fear porn merchants on the web it is not.

It is turning out that the AstraZeneca/Pfizer/Moderna -- and don't forget Johnson and Johnson -- have been found to CAUSE covid more than non-jabbed. <-- Pretty darn difficult to get around that a great proportion of humanity has been irrevocably poisoned by the Cabal.

And those that have so far survived GETTING covid from GETTING the vaxx... Have been made into drones: A 16,633 percent increase in miscarriages for the vaxxed versus purebloods.

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It is turning out that the AstraZeneca/Pfizer/Moderna -- and don't forget Johnson and Johnson -- have been found to CAUSE covid more than non-jabbed. <-- Pretty darn difficult to get around that a great proportion of humanity has been irrevocably poisoned by the Cabal.

And those that have so far survived GETTING covid from GETTING the vaxx... Have been made into drones: A 16,633 percent increase in miscarriages for the vaxxed versus purebloods.

AstraZeneca's product whilst not without fault or issue, was demonised so that the Pfizer and Moderna cocktails became dominant (the J&J product was never used here). The clotting issues observed in AZ recipients turned out to be minor when compared to the colossal failure of the mRNA jabs. I'm not defending the AZ shot by any means, I'll never take any of the concoctions but I knew which of the poisons was going to cause the most damage when the media demonised the AZ product.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

How do you arrive at the conclusion that 2 million of 11.5 million are toast?

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
AstraZeneca's product whilst not without fault or issue, was demonised so that the Pfizer and Moderna cocktails became dominant (the J&J product was never used here). The clotting issues observed in AZ recipients turned out to be minor when compared to the colossal failure of the mRNA jabs. I'm not defending the AZ shot by any means, I'll never take any of the concoctions but I knew which of the poisons was going to cause the most damage when the media demonised the AZ product.
Yes. J&J and Astra appear vastly safer from the data we do have. Personally I doubt any of them are safe, but all indications are that the adenovirus vaccines are much less risky than the mRNA vaccines, both during the initial clinical trials and to date.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
How do you arrive at the conclusion that 2 million of 11.5 million are toast?

Several doctors here in Australia are saying that the death rate for the mRNA jab victims looks like it will be in the 15-30% range. One of them was basing this on data he saw from the initial data dump and a study from the UK some months back.

The 2 million figure is somewhere in the middle of that range (1.7 to 3.4 million).

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Several doctors here in Australia are saying that the death rate for the mRNA jab victims looks like it will be in the 15-30% range. One of them was basing this on data he saw from the initial data dump and a study from the UK some months back.
You've probably already posted this somewhere - so apologies - but do you have a link one (or more) of these doctors? I'd like to take a look at his reasoning.