• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Covid quick reference guide

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^ The doctors aren't on record, but the following was one of the studies they were initially referring to:

I've read that paper, and I don't think it can really be interpreted as evidence to show what your doctors are suggesting. Basically the paper looks at the clinical trial data for the vaccines and concludes that, during the (very short) trial period (up until the placebo group was discontinued):
- mRNA vaccines showed a small, statistically insignificant increase in ACM. Basically 1.03 people died in the mRNA vaccine groups for every 1.0 people that died in the placebo group
- adenovirus vaccines showed a much larger, but still statistically insignificant, decrease in ACM vs the placebo group.
- this difference between the two types of vaccine persists over time (the vaccines can be compared to each other over a longer period, but neither can be compared to a placebo over that period).

There's a video here where the professor discusses her paper:

The paper does very cleearly show that the mRNA vaccines should never have been approved - not only do they offer no benefit, they actually make things very slightly worse in the short term (and we don't know what happens over the long term since the placebo group was abandoned). But it doesn't - at least IMO - make any sort of case for a mass die off.

Last edited:

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ There was another one RY, I just can't seem to find the link.