• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Cowards Will Not Ask Why Obama Was Disbarred

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cowards Will Not Ask Why Obama Was Disbarred

[video=youtube_share;TtWNrI-Itjw]http://youtu.be/TtWNrI-Itjw[/video]

http://youtu.be/TtWNrI-Itjw

Published on Jan 17, 2014
http://www.atlah.org The Manning Report

Cowards will not ask why Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama was disbarred. Recorded on 16 January 2014.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
And Moochelle Antoinette Robinson Obomba too!

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
They weren't disbarred. That is just a flat out lie. They retired from bar association because they are not currently working as lawyers. They did that, because you have to pay bar association fees, and are required to have things malpractice insurance and take education classes to keep up with changes in the law.

Why would anyone pay money for something they don't need? If your not working as a lawyer, and have no plans on working as a lawyer in the immediate future, there is no reason to be a part of the bar association. After Obama is no longer president, he can reactive his membership at any time, pay the annual fees and go back to being a lawyer. It is silly for him to be paying the fees when he is president, and has a team of lawyers working for him.

So to answer his question. The guy in the video is an idiot who is spreading rumors and gossip, and didn't bother to even make a token gesture to find out the facts before spewing random **** on the internet.

They weren't disbarred. That is just a flat out lie. They retired from bar association because they are not currently working as lawyers. They did that, because you have to pay bar association fees, and are required to have things malpractice insurance and take education classes to keep up with changes in the law.

Why would anyone pay money for something they don't need? If your not working as a lawyer, and have no plans on working as a lawyer in the immediate future, there is no reason to be a part of the bar association. After Obama is no longer president, he can reactive his membership at any time, pay the annual fees and go back to being a lawyer. It is silly for him to be paying the fees when he is president, and has a team of lawyers working for him.

So to answer his question. The guy in the video is an idiot who is spreading rumors and gossip, and didn't bother to even make a token gesture to find out the facts before spewing random **** on the internet.
Gosh, you're just plain stupid. An attorney can be placed on the inactive status list thus not required to pay bar fees, malpractice or keep current on continuous education requirements. The only thing they can't do is something that would get them disbarred if they were actively practicing (i.e. break the law).

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I don't care why or how, we just need the son of a bitch out of the law

Last edited by a moderator:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Yes, why would someone who's job it is to enforce laws and pass others want to stay up to date?

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Considering how difficult and time consuming it is to get a law license, almost nobody voluntarily gives it up.

On Day One when Emperor Barry took office, his very first Executive Order was to seal all of his personal and legal records. There is no real way to find out what actually happened.

The only legal record that has been leaked out is Barry's application for the Illinois bar, On the application, there is a question (paraphrasing) "Have you ever gone by another name?" Barack Hussein Obama clearly committed perjury and fraud when he answered "No", because he did go by at least two other names when he lived in Indonesia: Barry Soetoro and Barry Soebarkah.

My guess is that Barry was given a choice to either resign from the bar or face charges of perjury and fraud.

Last edited:
Considering how difficult and time consuming it is to get a law license, almost nobody voluntarily gives it up.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. By surrendering his law license Barry would have to go to law school all over again to apply for a law license in any state. However, on the bar application there is a question or two about one's character. Why a previous law license in any state was surrendered would certainly be a point of inquiry.

There are two individuals of national renown who either were disbarred (Bill Clinton) or surrendered their law license (Dick Nixon). The funny thing with Obama he surrendered his law license before he served in Office.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

On Day One when Emperor Barry took office, his very first Executive Order was to seal all of his personal and legal records. There is no real way to find out what actually happened.

The only record that has been leaked out is Barry's application for the Illinois bar, On the application, there is a question (paraphrasing) "Have you ever gone by another name?" Barack Hussein Obama clearly committed perjury and fraud when he answered "No", because he did go by at least two other names when he lived in Indonesia: Barry Soetoro and Barry Soebarkah.

My guess is that Barry was given a choice to either resign from the bar or face charges of perjury and fraud.
This is exactly what I have heard from several sources.

Who says he ever was a lawyer in the first place? Does anyone have a record of this? Maybe I'm wrong here. They say he was an editor of the school newspaper, and a "distinguished lecturer", but I don't know that for a fact, either!

Ag lining

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You have no soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

The only legal record that has been leaked out is Barry's application for the Illinois bar, On the application, there is a question (paraphrasing) "Have you ever gone by another name?" Barack Hussein Obama clearly committed perjury and fraud when he answered "No", because he did go by at least two other names when he lived in Indonesia: Barry Soetoro and Barry Soebarkah.

BARRACK IS NOT "almost NOBOBY". He is a somebody, Exceptional, by any worldly standard defined today.

The fact that the current worldly standard to define an exceptional nobody as "a somebody exceptional"-- is questionable, it is downright confusing. And possibly errant?

It will be redefined. This gives me hope that we may eventually get it right. Because, so far we have failed.

SO in the future, so long as I live ….Who is worth their weight in salt?

Judgment is beyond my qualifications.

BTW, he has been historically noted as being a community organizer….NOT A LAWYER. WHY?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
It is going nowhere, just like the birth certificate, but, more so.
Nothing has happened for 6 years.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
It is going nowhere, just like the birth certificate, but, more so.
Nothing has happened for 6 years.
It' ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Things should get hot in about 6 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Gosh, you're just plain stupid. An attorney can be placed on the inactive status list thus not required to pay bar fees, malpractice or keep current on continuous education requirements. The only thing they can't do is something that would get them disbarred if they were actively practicing (i.e. break the law).
No, you are just plain stupid. That is exactly what they are on, the inactive status list. Michelle's status says voluntarily inactive, hmm what could that mean? Maybe voluntarily inactive means you are voluntarily on the inactive list? Then Obama says voluntarily retired. Neither of those is being disbarred. If you leave because you got in trouble, it would list that there was pending charges on the sheet, but there isn't because there wasn't any issues.

I guess you must be functionally illiterate though, since you seem incapable of reading a simple form.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
They have had 6.5 years.
What is different this time?
They only started the investigation 2 years ago. And it became an actual law-enforcement criminal investigation about 6 months ago.

Apparently the criminal activity goes way beyond the forged documents. We'll have to wait until march and see what they have.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
They only started the investigation 2 years ago. And it became an actual law-enforcement criminal investigation about 6 months ago.

Apparently the criminal activity goes way beyond the forged documents. We'll have to wait until march and see what they have.
Why tease us and say "we have something really good...but can't tell you..."???

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. By surrendering his law license Barry would have to go to law school all over again to apply for a law license in any state.
Not sure why I am even responding to this thread as I really don't care, but Alric's comments are the more correct of the ones posted in this thread. The comment I have quoted above is just plain wrong, and needs to be corrected. I'll start by saying I suspect the president allowed his license to go inactive. That being said, even if he was disbarred, he would never be required to go to law school all over again to be reinstated. Disbarment does not take your law degree (diploma) away. Rather, disbarment suspends your state issued license to practice. In most cases a disbarred lawyer doesn't even retake the bar exam to have his license reinstated. He may have to prove to the committee that he has the proper character and fitness, that he has remedied the issue that led to the disbarment in the first place, and might even have to takes some Continuing ed classes (CLEs), but he would never have to go back to law school.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why tease us and say "we have something really good...but can't tell you..."???
Obviously because they have nothing at all. People act like the news ignores them because of some conspiracy to hide the truth but the fact is the news ignores them because they are total jokes. Sheriff Arpaio is a politician, and has made a living by making crazy publicity stunts to hype up his name, instead of actually doing his job. He is basically an entertainer, except he abuses his position authority for his platform to entertain people. I am kind of ashamed that a man like that actually holds a political office in the united states. He is a symbol of all that is wrong with our country.

There is a reason he keeps getting brought up for corruption charges.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Not sure why I am even responding to this thread as I really don't care, but Alric's comments are the more correct of the ones posted in this thread. The comment I have quoted above is just plain wrong, and needs to be corrected. I'll start by saying I suspect the president allowed his license to go inactive. That being said, even if he was disbarred, he would never be required to go to law school all over again to be reinstated. Disbarment does not take your law degree (diploma) away. Rather, disbarment suspends your state issued license to practice. In most cases a disbarred lawyer doesn't even retake the bar exam to have his license reinstated. He may have to prove to the committee that he has the proper character and fitness, that he has remedied the issue that led to the disbarment in the first place, and might even have to takes some Continuing ed classes (CLEs), but he would never have to go back to law school.

Moe is a bartender by night, but a real-world attorney by day. Let's see what he has to say, probably in the morning.

Do you read what you write? Clearly not. Here's your post with a couple of words I put in bold:

So to answer his question. The guy Alric is an idiot who is spreading rumors and gossip, and didn't bother to even make a token gesture to find out the facts before spewing random **** on the internet.
No, you are just plain stupid. That is exactly what they are on, the inactive status list. Michelle's status says voluntarily inactive, hmm what could that mean? Maybe voluntarily inactive means you are voluntarily on the inactive list? Then Obama says voluntarily retired. Neither of those is being disbarred. If you leave because you got in trouble, it would list that there was pending charges on the sheet, but there isn't because there wasn't any issues.

I guess you must be functionally illiterate though, since you seem incapable of reading a simple form.
Okay, brainyyack in your first post your said they are "retired." In your second post you quote my words to say they are on the inactive status list. So stupid, which is it? Are their law licenses "retired" or are the licenses on the "inactive status list"?

The word on the street is that they "surrendered" their law licenses. And they surrendered their licenses because of pending investigations into some dirty shyt they were involved in. Now, if I "voluntarily surrendered" my driver's license because the state was seeking to revoke ("disbar") my driver's license for being a habitual traffic law offender I could not come back the next day and ask for a new driver's license.

Now look up the following words/phrases in relation to the legal profession (I mean attorneys-at-law and not some rabbit hole bullshyt like para-legals or legal secretaries) and share your findings with us:

"Retire"

"Disbar"

"Inactive Status List"

"Surrender"

Now run along and get to work.

Last edited:

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Moe is a bartender by night, but a real-world attorney by day. Let's see what he has to say, probably in the morning.
Sounds fair. As I said, I don't really have a dog in this fight as I don't care one way or the other whether the President or his wife went inactive or not, but I suspect that Moe (especially if he is an attorney by day) will agree that he misspoke with his comment that a lawyer has to re-attend law school (usually a 3 year program) if he wants to be readmitted to practice law after he has been disbarred. :thumbs_up:

The admission to the bar must occur within in a certain amount of time (usually five years) after the J.D. is awarded.

Having sat through law school I can state for a fact that if an attorney is disbarred he ain't never to practice law again. Disbarred in one state disbarred in all. (Unless he sues and gets a court to overturn the reason for the disbarment - very unlikely a state supreme court would allow one of it's lower courts to overturn it's decision to disbar. However, a federal court might under a civil rights suit.

My old boss is admitted to practice. But because he does not "practice" as such he placed himself on the inactive list - he's not allowed to "practice" but could probably appear pro hac vice in court to handle a minor case or such. He can not "give" out legal advice. However, if he does there is an attorney-client relationship if the client thought he was "practicing". This happened in the O.J. case where the state wanted make one of his lawyers a witness because O.J. talked to him. The court inquired if O.J. knew if the lawyer was on the inactive list. O.J. didn't so the state could not call the lawyer as a witness.

Now, if my old boss want to go off the inactive list the state supreme court will allow him to practice immediately but require him to take a 6 or so CLE within six months.

Last edited:
Moe is a bartender by night, but a real-world lawyer by day. Let's see what he has to say, probably in the morning.
Lawyer and Attorney have separate means.

ATTORNEY. One who acts for another byvirtue of an appointment by the latter. Attorneys are of various kinds.

2. Attorney in fact. A person to whom the authority of another, who is called the constituent, is by him lawfully delegated. This term is employed to designate persons who act under a special agency, or a special letter of attorney, so that they are appointed in factum, for the deed, or special act to be performed; but in a more extended sense it includes all other agents employed in any business, or to do any act or acts in pais for another. Bac. Ab. Attorney; Story, Ag. 25.

3. All persons who are capable of acting for themselves, and even those who are disqualified from acting in their own capacity, if they have sufficient understanding, as infants of a proper age and femes coverts, may act as attorneys of others. Co. Litt. 52, a; 1 Esp. Cas. 142; 2 Esp. Cas. 511 2 Stark. Cas. N. P. 204.

4. The form of his appointment is by letter of attorney. (q. v.)

5. The object of his appointment is the transaction of some business of the constituent by the attorney.

6. The attorney is bound to act with due diligence after having accepted the employment, and in the end, to 'render an account to his principal of the acts which be has performed for him. Vide Agency; Agent; Authority; and Principal.

7. Attorney at law. An officer in a court of justice, who is employed by a party in a cause to manage the same for him. Appearance by an attorney has been allowed in England, from the time of the earliest records of the courts of that country. They are mentioned in Glanville, Bracton, Fleta, and Britton; and a case turning upon the party's right to appear by attorney, is reported, B. 17 Edw. III., p. 8, case 23. In France such appearances were first allowed by letters patent of Philip le Bel, A. D. 1290. 1 Fournel, Hist. des Avocats, 42; 43, 92, 93 2 Loisel Coutumes, 14, 15. It results from the nature of their functions, and of their duties, as well to the court as to the client, that no one can, even by consent, be the attorney of both the litigating parties, in the same controversy. Farresly, 47.

8. In some courts, as in the supreme court of the United States, advocates are divided into counsellors at law, (q. v.) and attorneys. The business of attorneys is to carry on the practical and formal parts of the suit. 1 Kent, Com. 307. See as to their powers, 2 Supp. to Ves. Jr. 241, 254; 3 Chit. Bl. 23, 338; Bac. Ab. h. t.; 3 Penna. R. 74; 3 Wils. 374; 16 S. & R. 368; 14 S. & R. 307; 7 Cranch, 452; 1 Penna. R. 264. In general, the agreement of an attorney at law, within the scope of his employment, binds his client; 1 Salk. 86 as to amend the record, 1 Binn. 75; to refer a cause 1 Dall. Rep. 164; 6 Binn. 101; 7 Cranch, 436; 3 Taunt. 486; not to sue out a writ of error; 1 H. Bl. 21, 23 2 Saund. 71, a, b; 1 Term Rep. 388 to strike off a non pros; 1 Bin. 469-70 to waive a judgment by default; 1 Arcb. Pr. 26; and this is but just and reasonable. 2 Bin. 161. But the act must be within the scope of their authority. They cannot, for example, without special authority, purchase lands for the client at sheriff's sale. 2 S. & R. 21 11 Johns. 464.

9. The name of attorney is given to those officers who practice in courts of common law; solicitors, in courts. of equity and proctors, in courts of admiralty, and in the English ecclesiastical courts.

10. The principal duties of an attorney are, 1. To be true to the court and to his client; 2. To manage the business of his client with care, skill and integrity. 4 Burr. 2061 1 B. & A. 202; 2 Wils. 325; 1 Bing. R. 347; 3. To keep his client informed as to the state of his business; 4. To keep his secrets confided to him as such. See Client Confidential Communication.

11. For a violation of his duties, an action will in general lie; 2 Greenl. Ev. 145, 146; and, in some cases, he may be punished by an attachment. His rights are, to be justly compensated for his services. Vide 1 Keen's R. 668; Client; Counsellor at law.

12. Attorney-general of the United States, is an officer appointed by the president. He should be learned in the law, and be sworn or affirmed to a faithful execution of his office.

13. His duties are to prosecute and conduct all suits in the supreme court, in which the United States shall be concerned; and give his advice upon questions of law, when required by the president, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments, touching matters that may Concern their departments. Act of 24th Sept. 1789.

14. His salary is three thousand five hundred dollars per annum, and he is allowed one clerk, whose compensation shall not exceed one thousand dollars per annum. Act 20th Feb. 1819, 3 Story's Laws, 1720, and Act 20th April, 1818, s. 6, 3 Story's Laws, 1693. By the act of May 9, 1830, 4 Sharsw. cont. of Story, L. U. S. 2208, 10, his salary is increased five hundred dollars per annum.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Thanks Moe, I owe you a Duffs. :coolbeer:

Phil, you're just so lovable I could give you a big hug.

Publico, I'll pay up my bar tab if you'll tell us whether the "state bar" is a real office of the state government, or if it is just a regional office of a national trade association.

Might have some importance to those who question just how "official" our officials actually are!

Publico, I'll pay up my bar tab if you'll tell us whether the "state bar" is a real office of the state government, or if it is just a regional office of a national trade association.

Might have some importance to those who question just how "official" our officials actually are!
All state bar associations are "private" businesses. The are listed as such by Dun & Bradstreet.

Listen to this guy. He and his associates have discovered quite number of ways of throwing police spike strips into court proceedings.

(After listening to them I'm 99.676% sure I could walk out the court room door a free man even after being convicted of any crime.)

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
What do you think happened regarding the law license situation?

All state bar associations are "private" businesses. The are listed as such by Dun & Bradstreet.

Listen to this guy. He and his associates have discovered quite number of ways of throwing police spike strips into court proceedings.

(After listening to them I'm 99.676% sure I could walk out the court room door a free man even after being convicted of any crime.)

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
You obviously didn't read my post, or can't seem to comprehend simple concepts. Obama is listed as retired, and Michelle is inactive. When I said they were retired, it was because I had only looked at Obama's, however I clarified that in the second post because I saw Michelle was just inactive. Both still have an inactive status, and both can become lawyers again any time they want to. Obama is just retired because he doesn't plan to working as a lawyer anymore and Michelle is just inactive because she might work as a lawyer.

As for the definition of the words, I suggest you look them up since clearly you are confused. Retired and inactive does not mean disbarred.

I find it funny that you said the "word on the street", when what you meant was some random internet source that doesn't fact check their sources. You do realize that people called the bar association and asked them and they told them there was never any misconduct on their part correct?

It is funny how all this information is publicly available and easily checked, yet you still believe these things that are clearly false. How about stop gossiping like an old lady and actually go check the facts for once in your life.

What do you think happened regarding the law license situation?
You mean BHO and the wife's - they probably ef'd over some local heavy weighs who said disbar them or I'll scream to the press about these dirty attorneys (remember this happened before they were famous). Obama's handlers saw it easier to let the law license issue go away knowing a compliant press would not follow the issue (and it could be used as a sword of Damocles).

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
You mean BHO and the wife's - they probably ef'd over some local heavy weighs who said disbar them or I'll scream to the press about these dirty attorneys (remember this happened before they were famous). Obama's handlers saw it easier to let the law license issue go away knowing a compliant press would not follow the issue (and it could be used as a sword of Damocles).
Or Obama is too busy being president and Michelle is too busy shopping for either to care about being lawyers. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Some times the simple answers just make the most sense.

They retired from bar association because they are not currently working as lawyers.
Funny how Nixon, Billy Clinton and his wife Hillary were attorneys who did not "retire" or go "inactive" before the office of President became part of their lives. And is Hillary still an active attorney or is she on the inactive? (I don't know, but I'll bet she active.)

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
y'all wanted to impeach bush n' now obomba ta blow a lot of hot air cause he aint goin no ware hes just warming the oval office seat n' y'all are stalling thats my 2 cents worth. :cool1:

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
You do realize that this entire rumor was based on some crazy guy who read the words retired and thought it meant disbarred right? I don't use crazy that loosely but the guy in the video once claimed he was prophet and that god told him that there was going to be mass shootings of politicians(which by the way didn't happen). So yeah, he is crazy. Also he apparently can't read, because retired doesn't mean disbarred.

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The admission to the bar must occur within in a certain amount of time (usually five years) after the J.D. is awarded.

Having sat through law school
I think you are confusing taking the LSAT and applying to law school with graduating and taking the bar exam.

Did you graduate from law school? Have you ever been licensed to practice law by a state bar?

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
he was picked to keep the oval office CIC seat warm . HE'S A G-DAM ACTOR/ SPEAKER..W/O POWER ! IMHO. my bet there's a COUP a coming .