• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Crazy STORIES We Have Experienced Ourselves.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hat is off to Avi. her story in the Honey thread got me thinking many of us here have heard or seen some crazy shit happen through out life journeys.
Feel Free to Post your tale/tales here:
I'll prime the pump.
I had just graduated high school. I took my brothers and their friend to HARA ARENA ( Dayton, Ohio) to watch Big Time Wrestling. The original Sheik and Bobo Brazil were the main event. It was also 50 cent BEER Night. Two or three rows behind us some guys were enjoying the cheap beer to much.
I guess one of their favorite wrestlers got beat and they were pissed off and drunk.
Being a big guy I am a magnet for problem situations and I could feel this one coming.
I got my brothers and their friend in front me when we were walking out. The drunks were behind me with other fans between us. As we were walking out the door I told my brother "If I tell you to run you run, and lock yourselves in the car".
Next hing I heard was "YOU FAT Mother FUCKER" and a blow to the back of my head. I was hit so hard my vision left me for a second.
Just as my vision came back I seen an army boot come crashing into my mouth. It spun me around and I fell on to the hood of a car. I moved my tongue to find I had gotten teeth kicked out.
Still laying on the hood getting pounded on my back I felt the teeth gone. I spun around yelling "YOU MOTHER FUCKERS". My right fist came flying around haymaker style and I caught one of the bastards on the side of the head and knocked his ass to the ground. His buddies saw him down and started running thru the parked cars in all directions. When I gain some thought process back I turned back to the bastard I decked he was crab walking backwards trying to get to his feet. He was just able to escape my grab when he took off like a sprinter's stance.
10 seconds and I was torn up. Busted Lip, chin and teeth all from the boot.
I told that to tell this:
We walked back into Hara Arena and security (did not see the assault of course) did call an ambulance for me. Told my brothers to get to a phone call mom and get home.
When the ambulance folks got there ( NO EMTs at the time just First Aid) they wiped down the wounds, patched me up and told me they were taking me to the hospital E.R. My lip and chin needed stitches.
The ambulance folks took me right back to the ER cots and moved me over. Curtains go all away around me and the nurse and doc start checking me.
I could hear a man in the bed left of me yelling " GIVE ME SOME MORPHINE,..". Naming every pain killer under Sun at the time. He just kept going like a broken record "GIVE ME THIS, GIVE ME THAT..."
They sent me for a head X-ray after the doctor ( real doctors moonlighting at the time) had stitched me up. When I got back brotha man was still yelling his drug wish list.
While waiting for the doctor to read the X-ray I see some Dayton Police Officers walk by me and stopped right where "Doctor PainKillers" is. They introduced themselves and told him "We understand you have a gunshot wound. We need to take a report".
After a few minutes of trying to bullshit the cops Brotha Man said " Well I heard So&So and So&So were out after me and were going to collect what I owed 'em. I put the word out 'I'm Packin' and don't want no shit from them. I was walkin' down the alley at (such and such )when I noticed two dudes walkin' my way. I yelled at 'em I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Next thing I know they had my gun and shot me with it".
I about roll off the cart and it hurt to laugh.
Just then mom got there and they released me to her.
This was just the beginning of an even longer story. But getting shot with your own gun takes the cake in my book.

Mujahid

Banned
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I was about 16 or so, working at a grocery store as a bagger and cart pusher on a weekend. I must have been running late that day because I didn’t eat anything and I didn’t have any money for food for lunch.

I go on lunch, I’m just sitting in the break room hungry as hell, hangery, cursing god in my mind saying that if god were real, if god were really real, it would bless me with some food right now.

Annnnnnnddddd right on cue, my coworkers bring in several boxes of pizza to the break room for everyone to eat, one is even placed directly in front of me at my table that I was sitting alone at. I don’t know if it was workers appreciation day or what but that was a mind fuck.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Everything happens just the way it's supposed to happen.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was about 16 or so, working at a grocery store as a bagger and cart pusher on a weekend. I must have been running late that day because I didn’t eat anything and I didn’t have any money for food for lunch.

I go on lunch, I’m just sitting in the break room hungry as hell, hangery, cursing god in my mind saying that if god were real, if god were really real, it would bless me with some food right now.

Annnnnnnddddd right on cue, my coworkers bring in several boxes of pizza to the break room for everyone to eat, one is even placed directly in front of me at my table that I was sitting alone at. I don’t know if it was workers appreciation day or what but that was a mind fuck.
Damn.. good story :oops:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My injuries are all boring. I either fell down or they were caused by multiply auto accidents.

I have seen some interesting stuff at the hospital though. The man who passed out on the roof is my favorite story. I have some runner ups. We had a penile fracture. That is a serious situation and he went straight to surgery. He claims the injury happened when he walked into a wall and hit his erect penis. We also had an 80 year old woman with a hip fracture. She broke her hip at a geriatric, swingers hot tub party. She was riot and one of my favorite patients. I had another patient who had been in a helicopter accident a few years earlier. She had a very extensive near death experience and told me all the details. It was really interesting. One of the most interesting things I saw was a lady who came into the ER with a high heart rate and atrial fibrillation. When I say high I mean really high. It was over 200 resting. Over 200 in atrial fibrillation is not going to end well. She got mad because she didn't feel she was being taken care of fast enough and got up and walked out. I'm not sure how that one turned out.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL good stories.
One year about 2014 my husband was working in a far far Northern Yukon town, placer mining. I went up to see him, he was away for 7 months. My brother happened to be Pastor in the town and while we aren't religious out of courtesy went to hear the sermon. So we're walking along the boardwalk on the way to church, I glibly wave my hands in the air, say "If there is A God strike me dead now"
My next two steps brought me to the front window of the 100 yr old morgue. A dummy can-can girl in a casket with a cat curled up at her feet. I shut up for a while.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't my best but it's kind of funny.
When I got my first car as a skinny 16 year old I got the idea to place a small handgun under my seat (realistic looking but only a toy) in case I was ever threatened and had no backup.
The crowd I hung around with were known for kegger parties and so pretty much every weekend was beer drinking. And I know it's wrong but driving intoxicated was so commonplace I actually got quite good at it.
So the party ends and I head home half snockered. I am driving up the street popular for cruising with windows open and a car in the passenger lane speeds up to me with three or four older guys (20-25?) and start yelling obscenities and the driver spits at me. (I had no idea why, I think they were just being aholes). My "gun" was placed for a quick grab. I pointed it at them and yelled "pull over motherf‐‐‐rs". The sudden look of shock on their face was awesome. They screeched to a stop, turned onto another road and zoomed off into the darkness.
I never felt so awesome.

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
One more, same cruising street. We were out cruising for chicks(success rate .0005%) With me was my best friend who was on the basketball team and a few other guys. One, a b-ball player named Byron. He was just a sophomore but stood 6 foot 6, skinny as a rail. Some guys came up and started mouthing off. It was winter and Byron was wearing a big padded coat. He jump out of the car and ran over and jumped on top of theirs I am sure putting a few dents in it. He jumps off and here's the illusion of this big giant ready to crack skulls. The offenders peel out never to be seen again.
Byron played for a major conference college basketball team as an eventual 7 footer. But back then I don't think he could have realistically done much damage.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's all in the presentation. What they seen in their minds' eye has little to do with reality.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Todays generation just would not understand. Back in the day you stopped and got a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine. Then you lite up a joint and you smoked, drank and drove or cruised as we called it.

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Went to a private High School. My Senior Year we had a pastor passing through for the year who taught our religion class. This wasn't your ordinary pastor. Could speak 7 languages and has been everywhere in the world researching and fighting the Occult. The occult was his life's passion.

One day he has a witch (Beautiful little blond) come in to talk with us. He came across her on his travels. She was now out of the occult and a Christian. She was deep in the occult.

Well our class room was carpet and the hall was tile. The walls of the classroom were cinder block. The second her foot hit the carpet from the tile a picture of Jesus on the Crucifix fell of the cinder block wall onto the floor. Huge chill went down everybody in the rooms spine. She said this happens to me all the time. My past demons still follow me and try to get me back. This moment is probably what started me down the rabitt hole.

She talked for about 2 hours about her experience in the occult. Never talked of the devil or Satan, it was always Lucifer and other demons who she referred to. She had one demon in particular that was apart of her and she knew the exact time and place he entered her.

The occult has always had a huge presence in MN. The most known is the Jordan MN occult and satanic ritual abuse. She never said if this was what she was apart of.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Driving to the go kart track to go racing with a friend in his dukes of hazzard orange Nova and a borrowed trailer. We were 16-17 years old. The trailer was a home made tilting snowmobile trailer. The bolt fell out & the trailer tipped & sparked. There was an abandoned weight station 100 yards up the road. So we stopped & looked but didn't have anything to fix it. So we had my friends younger brother sit in a kart on the front of the trailer & 3 miles ahead was a farm store that would have what we needed. We no more than took off and got up tp speed when going the other way was a state trooper. He did a double take & we saw the lights go on. I said boot it & turn on the first road a quarter mile ahead. Between the corn field & a billboard we saw him pass us going well over 100 MPH, lights and siren on. As soon as he passed we all jumped back in the car & got the hell out of there. Stopped at the first farm & got what we needed. We still laugh about it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one on the "softer" side:

My wifelet and I were scuba diving in about 70 feet of crystal clear water, when we saw what looked like a curved line of silvery fish moving on the sand. As we got closer it became evident that it was not fish, but what it was baffled us. I got no less than a foot away before I saw what it was:

The snowy underside edge of a huge sting ray, rippling.

Then I saw that it was two huge sting rays, belly to belly, mating. I had to outline the top sting ray so my wife could comprehend the sight. When she did, she almost danced.

I've never seen anything like it again.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I want to hear some of Dozers EMT stories!

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
"We were 16-17 years old." (Ugly Truth).

That seems to be the basis for a lot of wild stories. I've told my young niece, who is entering her sophomore year in high school, to stay far away from teenage boys. They are the worst people in the world.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"We were 16-17 years old." (Ugly Truth).

That seems to be the basis for a lot of wild stories. I've told my young niece, who is entering her sophomore year in high school, to stay far away from teenage boys. They are the worst people in the world.
That is like saying, "Don't breathe." <-- That's why I asked my witch for two sons.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I’ve walked away from 3 potentially fatal motorcycle accidents. I’m permanently scarred from road rash on 20% of my body. It’s popped my ribs off my sternum, fractured my spine in two places and put my tooth through my bottom lip.
The reason I walked/limped away from all three was the choice to wear a full face helmet. Anybody who says different is a fucking idiot and I’m the living proof.
Ride safe peeps.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
When I was a kid we were cutting wheat. I was driving the grain cart. The whole rig was new. I turned sharp at the end of the field and bumped the hitch with a tire, no damage, just put a black mark on the hitch. My granddad being the consummate asshole, bales out of the combine and ripped me a new asshole, all cussing, arm flapping, it was quite a show.

So he huffs and puffs back to the combine, gets on, rolls coal, and spins it around to make another pass. He didnt put the dump auger in, and hit a telephone pole, ripped it OFF the machine, I mean its laying in the dirt.

We went to help him, hes really hot now. Old fucker says if you laugh ill kill you. Of course we all laughed.

Ive got a million stories like that...........

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I’ve walked away from 3 potentially fatal motorcycle accidents. I’m permanently scarred from road rash on 20% of my body. It’s popped my ribs off my sternum, fractured my spine in two places and put my tooth through my bottom lip.
The reason I walked/limped away from all three was the choice to wear a full face helmet. Anybody who says different is a fucking idiot and I’m the living proof.
Ride safe peeps.
Went to Sturgis with a group from our small NW WI town at the time. One friend invited his BIL along who just learned to ride. He put his bike down on one of the switchbacks going to Rushmore and broke his ankle. We bought him a T-shirt that said “ If you ain’t limping, you ain’t shit”. You need that shirt.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
18yr old........me and a friend were driving to town on a saturday night.....i was driving ....going thru rolling hills and corners on a 2 lane highway....in was in a string of traffic ......a lil gap had opened up to the car in front of me.........it was Raining......Topped a hill 60ish .........the line was stopped in front of me ........oncomeing lane was full.....there was a shoulder to the right but then a ravine ....the traffic was stopped for a guy two or three cars in front of me turning right into a drive down into the ravine so i couldnt run the shoulder.........so no where to go....slick pavement....hotrod car with basicly slicks on the back.....hit the brakes and turned right hard....i did snap 540 in my lane....ended up perfectly in my lane going backwards and got stopped didnt touch a thing ....my passenger damn near crapped himself....the guy behind me who i was now facing was wide eyed....i just backed on the the shoulder parrallel till all the traffic cleared and turned around and headed back to town....to cruise as Avalon mentioned .....no idea how i managed the maneuver as it was all instinct ..a few years later i did the same thing only it was on a organized race track same results ......combo of luck...instinct and god......not sure the ratios of each

i did some crazy chit driving dukes of hazzard type stuff when i was young.......thank god for a racetrack later in life

Last edited:

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was out in the sand dunes with a sand rail.
Came up on a large bowl.
Crested the top, slowly hung the front wheels of the buggy in the air a bit till it dropped out and down we went into the bowl.
It was like a carnival ride.
Went back around for another time.
Did the same thing.
This was fun.
Third time around, I didn't get off the gas quick enough and the rear paddle tires still under power kicked the back of the buggy up and over the lip...felt like the back was coming over the front...it settled in and we landed 3/4 of the way down the bowl.
This time and that was enough for me.
I looked over at my GF and said that's probably enough of that.
She didn't look scared, but it scared me.
I know what it feels like when the back tries to pass the front end over end.
Doesn't end well.
I dodged a bullet that day.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ride safe peeps.
True dat. I had a $300 helmet on (1989!!). Wearing a kid mohair/silk suit, high-top kangaroo-leather shoes, doeskin gloves, driving my bright red motorcycle with radio, garbage can, intercom, full windscreen... even fargin cruise control. I was doing 20 MPH in a school zone. A kid driving with his dick came speeding and changed lanes right over me.

There wasn't enough room for me under his car, so I got folded. My left leg was behind my head... I spent TWO Christmases in an electric wheelchair.

My $300 helmet was crushed. But the ONLY uninjured part of me was my head. I walk without a limp (even though I look like a cyborg if X-rayed)

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
One morning I had just finished showering and was drying off. I was the only person in the house at the time. Suddenly I started hearing a noise. From inside the bathroom, it sounded very similar to heavy rain hitting the roof, so I wrote it off in my mind as a being a downpour outside.

But when I stepped out of the bathroom the noise became much louder. I looked down the hall and saw a door to one of the bedrooms violently shaking back and forth. I went and grabbed a gun and came back and waited. It must have continued banging
for a full minute, maybe longer, and then stopped.

Finally I went up to the door with the gun at the ready and threw it open. Nothing. I searched the whole room, adrenalin pumping, and never found anything.

To this day I'm not certain what caused it. Earthquake? Harmonic resonance? Ghost? Whatever it was, it scared the hell out me.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
One morning I had just finished showering and was drying off. I was the only person in the house at the time. Suddenly I started hearing a noise. From inside the bathroom, it sounded very similar to heavy rain hitting the roof, so I wrote it off in my mind as a being a downpour outside.

But when I stepped out of the bathroom the noise became much louder. I looked down the hall and saw a door to one of the bedrooms violently shaking back and forth. I went and grabbed a gun and came back and waited. It must have continued banging
for a full minute, maybe longer, and then stopped.

Finally I went up to the door with the gun at the ready and threw it open. Nothing. I searched the whole room, adrenalin pumping, and never found anything.

To this day I'm not certain what caused it. Earthquake? Harmonic resonance? Ghost? Whatever it was, it scared the hell out me.
Bigfoot -- BTDT along with my GoodWitch. Standing on a street in a small town in CA. We were reading the menu hung in the window to see if we wanted to go in. The fargin door to the place started rapping open and closed quite rapidly. Just a half-inch or so. We stared at it in wonder... and it stopped.

At that moment, both of us sorta felt dizzy for a heartbeat, then all was normal. Except -- when we looked, the menu was swaying back and forth in the window.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That is like saying, "Don't breathe." <-- That's why I asked my witch for two sons.
psst , SHE had NOTHING to do with it. YOU had everything to do with it .
:2 thumbs up::winks2:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So i can share part of this story.. May 1976, my great uncle was retiring as an exec with Brunswick pulp and paper, he had moved to Brunswick to marry my great aunt who he had met pacific theater in ww2, he had finished his thirty at BP&P and they were having a retirement party for him at the Cloister on St Simons. It was such a big event my grandparents had taken me to Savannah to purchase a new suit, The Cloister was fantastic, one of the best meals and time of my life, band, dancing the works.. around 10 my great uncle grabs my shoulder and says lets walk out on the beach. So we left the party for a moonless walk on the beach under amazingly clear skies... Half mile up the beach he pauses and stops to watch something in the sky off shore. I watch in amazement as the strangest lights pause, dart left and then hover with no sound.. then the lights change from british white to a muted red then back to white. This went on for maybe 10 minutes when the single set of lights were joined by two more, then a forth... one dropped down to maybe a 100 foot over the water and just sat there maybe 1000 foot offshore... then one took off south and two out directly over water and then the low-lying one started slowly toward us and passed maybe a 150 overhead and then up the deserted side of St. Simons... All without a sound, not a whistle, buzz or beep..

My great uncle, asks me what i saw... I tell him I didn't have a clue... then he told me some long stories of ww2, St. Simons and about his dad and his life as a 32nd degree mason... none am i free to share, needless to say that night changed everything for me...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
his life as a 32nd degree mason... none am i free to share, needless to say that night changed everything for me...
Only if you are a Mason too. Or you are honoring a promise you made to your great uncle.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So i can share part of this story.. May 1976, my great uncle was retiring as an exec with Brunswick pulp and paper, he had moved to Brunswick to marry my great aunt who he had met pacific theater in ww2, he had finished his thirty at BP&P and they were having a retirement party for him at the Cloister on St Simons. It was such a big event my grandparents had taken me to Savannah to purchase a new suit, The Cloister was fantastic, one of the best meals and time of my life, band, dancing the works.. around 10 my great uncle grabs my shoulder and says lets walk out on the beach. So we left the party for a moonless walk on the beach under amazingly clear skies... Half mile up the beach he pauses and stops to watch something in the sky off shore. I watch in amazement as the strangest lights pause, dart left and then hover with no sound.. then the lights change from british white to a muted red then back to white. This went on for maybe 10 minutes when the single set of lights were joined by two more, then a forth... one dropped down to maybe a 100 foot over the water and just sat there maybe 1000 foot offshore... then one took off south and two out directly over water and then the low-lying one started slowly toward us and passed maybe a 150 overhead and then up the deserted side of St. Simons... All without a sound, not a whistle, buzz or beep..

My great uncle, asks me what i saw... I tell him I didn't have a clue... then he told me some long stories of ww2, St. Simons and about his dad and his life as a 32nd degree mason... none am i free to share, needless to say that night changed everything for me...
Makes life interesting.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This isn't my best but it's kind of funny.
When I got my first car as a skinny 16 year old I got the idea to place a small handgun under my seat (realistic looking but only a toy) in case I was ever threatened and had no backup.
The crowd I hung around with were known for kegger parties and so pretty much every weekend was beer drinking. And I know it's wrong but driving intoxicated was so commonplace I actually got quite good at it.
So the party ends and I head home half snockered. I am driving up the street popular for cruising with windows open and a car in the passenger lane speeds up to me with three or four older guys (20-25?) and start yelling obscenities and the driver spits at me. (I had no idea why, I think they were just being aholes). My "gun" was placed for a quick grab. I pointed it at them and yelled "pull over motherf‐‐‐rs". The sudden look of shock on their face was awesome. They screeched to a stop, turned onto another road and zoomed off into the darkness.
I never felt so awesome.

I've lead a pretty boring life.... pretty sure I've been there done that before so it's kinda meh.

Anyway, reminds me of this old song. When I show my piece, complaints cease, somethings odd, feel like I'm God. ...#*&$^^^#

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
psst , SHE had NOTHING to do with it. YOU had everything to do with it .
:2 thumbs up::winks2:
Actually, that is "old" (and still almost always valid) info.

It seems that the pH in there has a weighting factor. That pH changes. So if one hits the pH right, the odds of a male child increase fractionally.

I learned this from MySonTheDoctor (*gasp*) so clearly I had no litmus papers hanging in there...

But remember: She is the first daughter of the first daughter for seven generations of Scottish Hay Clan... She's a wonderful good witch, so she probably just wished witched it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TN_Preacher

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
3 or 4 month before I graduated high school, I took a job at a local airport, working each day after I got home from school. They had a half dozen or so grumman ag cats they used for crop dusting. One of my jobs was to clean them after they returned from spraying a field. The pilots would pull the plane into the wash area, hang their helmet on the stick, and hop out. Then I started the wash down. Apparently one afternoon I forgot to close the cockpit window before cleaning. So early the next morning, the pilot climbs in and puts his helmet on and gets soaked with cool water. I didn't get fired, but I sure heard about it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ride safe peeps.
There have been so many motorcycle deaths here recently. :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Wow, do you think the UFO sighting were a regular occurrence for him? I have always felt ET were high up on illuminati chain.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There are lots of documented reports (official) well before the clamp came down on UFO's.

In WWII, they were called "foo fighters". They were reported exactly as seen, since many thought them to be more German super-science stuff like jet fighters and big rockets.

https://fourthkind.com/foo-fighters-of-world-war-ii/ <-- This shows one flight crew report.

From 1943:

1659614517079.png
1659614543170.png

1659614601077.png

1659614092441.png
1659614165256.png

1659614197273.png
1659614310191.png
1659614363675.png

1659614391419.png
1659614424823.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Wow, do you think the UFO sighting were a regular occurrence for him? I have always felt ET were high up on illuminati chain.
I've become a firm believer that many people have been "Alien Chipped" just like we do out pets and some livestock.
My wonder is are we "pets" or are we "livestock" ? Are "THEY" following certain DNA threads aka pedigrees. IDK :don't know:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hey AV,
I'll say this about him, he graduated magna from George Washington at the age of 20, got his law degree from harvard by 22, enlisted against family wishes shortly thereafter. Decorated officer, soft-spoken, absolutely brilliant at numbers and investing, left my second cousins and great aunt 10+mil at his death in 82... I have probably never met a more advanced person, he was clif, on steroids without the hokey and he never once swore.... ever. Held a door, always had a bow tie and a cap even doing yard work. I fixed his old toaster to show off my advanced electric skills and he returned the favor with his time. I'd clean out his gutters, no see ums everywhere, then we'd sit down by the magnolia with homemade lemonade, he'd talk I'd listen, sometimes I'd even take notes. There was but one rule, what he told me was for me in my reality, and not to be shared because it might prevent someone realizing their potential in reality.. So to brix's point, no I'm not going to share, I've hindered enough paths through my ignorance...

Regular occurrence? I'll say this, as most here know we travel a lot, cruising is one of our things and on our first Alaska run we stopped at Juneau and charted a whale adventure with Harv & Marv. Well, we actually drew Marv as captain and off we went, everyone soon saw whales, over there...! I'd look and nothing. Behind the boat, I'd spin around ... nothing. After about 4 hours I actually sat down and had a beer, leaving the others to see them. Once I gave up looking, I started to see spray, followed by tails all over the place. Now when cruising, I'll sit on our balcony and spot whales, dolphins, rays, tuna and all sorts of creatures just coming up to say hi.... Until my mind knew what and how to look and I trained my senses to be open to the sightings, there was for me no whales....

We see what we open our senses, spirits and hearts too... it's amazing how numbed we are things all around us...