• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Crypto is Crashing HARD - opportunity.....

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
There is extreme fear in the market right now - I don't know where this bottoms out but I see this as a great buying opportunity. Crytocurrency is not going away. They say you should be buying when everyone else is selling...well it appears everyone is selling NOW.

Other factors at play here - like the dollar collapse, stock market crash, etc...and some of these cryptos will vanish - but the right investments now can make you a fortune later.

Let's ride this wave together. Thoughts?
Thoughts:
Crypto will be outlawed when nations adopt their own digital currencies, look at China And other nations that have outlawed private digital currency. The US ( and other nations)
will not tolerate any competition, we are steamrolling at Lightening speed for our own cashless digital system. That said, I have long maintained gold will never make you rich, but it will always have value. When dollars, stocks , US securities, etc all go to zero, physical gold will be insurance you don’t starve.
That said, old vegetable head Joe had no idea what he did when he weaponized the USD. Russia is in need of nothing, oil, NG, diesel, wheat, grain ,food, metals, commodities, little debt….they have everything the west needs.
We have entered WW3- an historic financial war, Vlad and Xi just said “ Checkmate- you corrupted old man”.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
That's the reason for many people's shoot blacks on sight policy during times of crisis......lol

It’s going to be plenty of races trying to survive if the power goes out. And if they have families thirsty it’s not going to be polite.

Edit: I don’t think people realize how quickly things will spiral out of control.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It’s going to be plenty of races trying to survive if the power goes out. And if they have families thirsty it’s not going to be polite.
I'm not sure skin color will be of much of a problem for people once we reach that point.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I sense a disturbance in The Force!
It probably started when you talked about coming after other people's belongings. (I took it as a joke)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It probably started when you talked about coming after other people's belongings. (I took it as a joke)
When did I say that?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Never that I'm aware of. Was talking about Muj
OH, you were responding to my post so I took it that you were addressing me

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
OH, you were responding to my post so I took it that you were addressing me
Yeah I screwed up. Been getting text messages and was apparently overwhelmed and not paying attention

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Appreciate your feedback. I guess all I can say here is that if we have something similar to a Carrington Event on a grand scale, losing your Bitcoin should be the least of your worries.
Again, I respectfully disagree. The solid reason? If you lost your bitcoin, you have literally nothing with which to barter. A Carrington Event or equivalent would, yes, destroy civilization as we know it. But in all history, written and researched... PM's were used to facilitate the narrow trading going on.

Always, without fail. In every society PM's have been contributing the difference between continued existence or starvation and death.

So your "least worry" now -- in stark reality -- becomes a crippling blow to your coping, or even just surviving. You have nothing.

I would say that makes the point clearly -- Bitcoin is freaking marvelous. But it can cease to exist TEN SECONDS after you read this line.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Again, I respectfully disagree. The solid reason? If you lost your bitcoin, you have literally nothing with which to barter. A Carrington Event or equivalent would, yes, destroy civilization as we know it. But in all history, written and researched... PM's were used to facilitate the narrow trading going on.

Always, without fail. In every society PM's have been contributing the difference between continued existence or starvation and death.

So your "least worry" now -- in stark reality -- becomes a crippling blow to your coping, or even just surviving. You have nothing.

I would say that makes the point clearly -- Bitcoin is freaking marvelous. But it can cease to exist TEN SECONDS after you read this line.
Pixels are money...

Provided there is electricity, you have access to a computer, internet access etc....

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Quick question if someone wanted to sabotage the electrical grid how hard would it be to compromise large swaths of electrical users?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I realize I have to go more granular... because even in jest, there are those who think PM's would be valueless in a Mad Max situation. Let me politely refute that.

The way it works with even warring tribes in any land: Like joins like to make a stronger unit. "one is none..." Some stronger units have access to something; other units have something else. Barter PLUS coinage trading take place. Whether you have never thought of it, nevertheless it is a universal thing. Barter and PMs hand-in hand.

While researching the Tulpenwindhandel in the 1600's I found a perfect example of barter mixed with PM's -- "wheat (4400lbs), rye (4400lbs), 4 oxen, 8 swine, 12 sheep, 126 gallons of wine, 1000 gallons of beer, 500 gallons of butter, 1000 pounds of cheese, silver and guilders." <-- For one Semper Augustus tulip bulb, BTW...

Last edited:

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I realize I have to go more granular... because even in jest, there are those who think PM's would be valueless in a Mad Max situation. Let me politely refute that.

The way it works with even warring tribes in any land: Like joins like to make a stronger unit. "one is none..." Some stronger units have access to something; other units have something else. Barter PLUS coinage trading take place. Whether you have never thought of it, nevertheless it is a universal thing. Barter and PMs hand-in hand.

While researching the Tulpenwindhandel in the 1600's I found a perfect example of barter mixed with PM's -- "wheat (4400lbs), rye (4400lbs), 4 oxen, 8 swine, 12 sheep, 126 gallons of wine, 1000 gallons of beer, 500 gallons of butter, 1000 pounds of cheese, silver and guilders."
What did they get in return for that healthy bounty?

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Reaction score
When Bitcoin was making new highs Bitcoin maxis photo-shopped their profile pics to have laser eyes. There's a guy on twitter who tracks who quietly tries to remove theirs to hide there failure. The joker below has staked his whole countries economy on Bitcoin.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
(((They're))) coming for your crypto

1652499831085.png

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I still havent the foggiest idea what this crypto shits about, seems like a big ponzi scheme to me, no offense to anyone that holds it

Whatever it is, it isn't much different than the phony fiat Ponzi scheme called "The US Dollar" which is conjured up by the trillions out of thin air with the click of a mouse.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
God bless the Internet
Sorry guys, this was supposed to go in the political meme thread but I f'd up. Still, I see it got a few looks here so here is stays :2 thumbs up:

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry guys, this was supposed to go in the political meme thread but I f'd up. Still, I see it got a few looks here so here is stays :2 thumbs up:
We were looking at the meme, don't flatter yourself!

(J/k):autumn:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I still havent the foggiest idea what this crypto shits about, seems like a big ponzi scheme to me, no offense to anyone that holds it
Sort of the opposite of a Ponzi scheme.
Ponzi= unlimited shares
Bitcoin= limited share #
Ponzi = based on lie that company had value
Bitcoin= not linked to any physical asset, public is 100% aware
And the gov't does not like it. If it was not real, they would not care.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's completely Orwellian for Leftists to call abortion "healthcare."

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Its laughable actually

it is a disgrace and national tragedy

but that is another Thread

I am glad I sold 1/2 of an etherium coin when it was $3300………I bought one coin at $700 dec 27 2020

I bought some paydirt and panned me some gold with my profits

it sure was fun , the gamble , the wait , and then the payoff

my only regret is I wish I would have bought 5-10 coins , or gambled , more lol

so yeah , I believe Bitcoin is here to stay but many of the copycat cryptos will fail

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652555092458.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What did they get in return for that healthy bounty?
You stopped reading . " For one Semper Augustus tulip bulb, BTW..."
My only question: Was that in toto ? OR Amounts of each to buy one bulb ?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it is a disgrace and national tragedy

but that is another Thread

I am glad I sold 1/2 of an etherium coin when it was $3300………I bought one coin at $700 dec 27 2020

I bought some paydirt and panned me some gold with my profits

it sure was fun , the gamble , the wait , and then the payoff

my only regret is I wish I would have bought 5-10 coins , or gambled , more lol

so yeah , I believe Bitcoin is here to stay but many of the copycat cryptos will fail
You gonna continue panning paydirt?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You gonna continue panning paydirt?

yes….and I will continue gambling with crypto’s , well not really gambling , more of a DYODD wager …..I have not went bankrupt yet and I am playing on house money , cryptos , gold , silver , Ben Franklins , ammo , bullets , property , gardening , cannabis , art , and old cars

some gotta win some gotta lose

2A0C97B7-7805-4147-BF86-FE1EE0A028D2.jpeg

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
yes….and I will continue gambling with crypto’s , well not really gambling , more of a DYODD wager …..I have not went bankrupt yet and I am playing on house money , cryptos , gold , silver , Ben Franklins , ammo , bullets , property , gardening , cannabis , art , and old cars

some gotta win some gotta lose

View attachment 259277

Took a whole lifetime to get there. But I'm sure it was worth it. You're a lucky man,...... Just to still be above ground. Great song by the way.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bitcoin. Only Bitcoin. It is seeing government-level acceptance (as a reserve). This is the only crypto I own. It is King Crypto.

But... ultimately Bitcoin will be challenged by CBDCs, and this won't be a free market challenge. You will own Crypto Dollars and you will be happy.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bitcoin. Only Bitcoin. It is seeing government-level acceptance (as a reserve). This is the only crypto I own. It is King Crypto.

But... ultimately Bitcoin will be challenged by CBDCs, and this won't be a free market challenge. You will own Crypto Dollars and you will be happy.

exactamundo!

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I fail to understand how this is viewed as a positive.

I see people are posting memes and tweets about how certain entities are speaking out against Bitcoin... therefore it must be good....now we're being told it's touted as good.

The government (central bank) is anti gold but pro crypto ....sounds a bit like a = psyop to me no?

What part of , " No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

is hard to comperstand?

Last edited: