• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Crypto is Crashing HARD - opportunity.....

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Hahahaha

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Also hearing unconfirmed rumors that coin base is holding peoples BTC hostage also.

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Experts said BTC was going to $100k.
Eventually BTC will go to $100k, if for no other reason than because the dollar fell so much.

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Also hearing unconfirmed rumors that coin base is holding peoples BTC hostage also.
That's terrifying. I have a bit in Celsius and I think I have to kiss those assets goodbye.

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
P&F scale 3 x 2000. A long term look at BTC.

BTC issued a sell signal at 24K on a #1 Double Bottom formation.

btc3.png

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's terrifying. I have a bit in Celsius and I think I have to kiss those assets goodbye.
Not necessarily. But it will be locked up for a bit. Just wait it out and hope Celsius doesn't completely go under..

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OMG I don't wish that on anyone but this guy was balls deep plus. Instead of taking profits he went even deeper and leverages everything to the hilt. So much so that his company stock price mimics BTC nowadays. Been looking at it as a short opportunity myself. Less expensive than shorting BTC.

Just wanted to add.... For the record if I had bought in at 4k I would have taken most off the table around 40k. If it drops to 12k then I will see where the fed is at. If they reverse course then I might dip my toe in the BTC waters.
However there is a part of me that thinks the crash of everything is exactly what they want to bring in the newer improved system of control over all of us. Track every single transaction.
The next halving cycle is in 2024. We haven't seen the bottom of BTC during this cycle yet but I also expect to see new highs in the long run. I agree that BTC is eventually either going to $0 or $1,000,000....and $0 is not likely.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The next halving cycle is in 2024. We haven't seen the bottom of BTC during this cycle yet but I also expect to see new highs in the long run. I agree that BTC is eventually either going to $0 or $1,000,000....and $0 is not likely.
Don't know about a million but once the carnage is over it is a good speculation.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't know about a million but once the carnage is over it is a good speculation.
I might dip my toe in but it needs to drop a lot more before I'd consider it

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I might dip my toe in but it needs to drop a lot more before I'd consider it
I put a couple thou in here and there over the last 2 years. Am down 66% from peak but it was play money so I went in with the understanding that I could lose it all. So far it has not disappointed.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm doubling down on Bitcoin at $18k.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Seems like the vast majority are looking for 12-20K. Sentiment is overly bearish now and has been but downside momentum is really strong now. This chart is a bit dated doesn't include the 69K move. Textbook would be to have 20K hold old high new bottom thing catching most off.

E-WTMwPXMAIOKPQ.jpg

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Eventually BTC will go to $100k, if for no other reason than because the dollar fell so much.

Seems like the vast majority are looking for 12-20K. Sentiment is overly bearish now and has been but downside momentum is really strong now. This chart is a bit dated doesn't include the 69K move. Textbook would be to have 20K hold old high new bottom thing catching most off.

View attachment 263790
So you're saying you wouldn't be surprised if we are at the new bottom? I think the results of this Fed meeting could throw a new variable into the fundamentals and we just might see a further drop in price. Just my guess. Either way I see this as a good buying opportunity because the long game is digital and blockchain technology has only just begun. New projects will emerge and this space is going to explode.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
20800 might be a local bottom short term but I think we go lower. Up 2K now. No interest in any crypto vehicle right now if the markets collapse this will get hit very hard. Too soon to tell really.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It’s going to go down or sideways until we reach peak inflation. The only question is 20k or 12k.

I’m buying the miners, just gotta pick one that will survive this and a few years from now it will be gravy.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
FED is going for a strong $USD policy. Don't need crypto unless you are offshore.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s going to go down or sideways until we reach peak inflation. The only question is 20k or 12k.

I’m buying the miners, just gotta pick one that will survive this and a few years from now it will be gravy.
Or $1200.....

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Find one that is ESG compliant. Been hearing "they" are going to be clamping down on those who are not.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
CLSK

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1655246356469.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The "crash" is temporary. Only matters to traders.
that's the way i feel about the non-gov cyrpto -- temporary. go long gov/central bank crypto

funny how things work......months ago, when gold is money website became crypto is money website.....that marked the exact top before the mega crash. all of us saw the transformation - no excuses for being a bagholder

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So you're saying you wouldn't be surprised if we are at the new bottom? I think the results of this Fed meeting could throw a new variable into the fundamentals and we just might see a further drop in price. Just my guess. Either way I see this as a good buying opportunity because the long game is digital and blockchain technology has only just begun. New projects will emerge and this space is going to explode.
The organizers of future world digital gov't currency will not be friends of bitcoin.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
that's the way i feel about the non-gov cyrpto -- temporary. go long gov/central bank crypto

funny how things work......months ago, when gold is money website became crypto is money website.....that marked the exact top before the mega crash. all of us saw the transformation - no excuses for being a bagholder

Oh please. Crypto was discussed long before the top and in fact you are still talking about it today. Not exactly an indicator.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The organizers of future world digital gov't currency will not be friends of bitcoin.

That's why you look towards useful privacy coins and private purchases.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The $USD busted thru 105 this week meaning it's strengthening. The new FED policy is for a technically stronger dollar. The fundamentals may not support it, but they can prop up the dollar the same way they prop up the financial markets when they choose to.