• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

crypto transaction

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry that I made it seem like my message was directed at you. I was just venting from my soap box a bit. That is after all the basis of a discussion board.

Ya know it really won't kill ya to lighten up a bit.

not took as meant for me,

just explaining that this Art 3 Sec 10 isn't what you think it is, to promote it as such

That little tidbit is the Fed putting the hammer on the states,

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not took as meant for me,

just explaining that this Art 3 Sec 10 isn't what you think it is, to promote it as such

That little tidbit is the Fed putting the hammer on the states,
Word

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
If he owes you $250, he shoulda bought enough to cover the fees too.

Whose idea was it to pay in ether?
I was close to trading 1 ETH for 2.4 AGE's from Provident last year. The trouble is paying the capital gains taxes on top of transaction fees. It would've probably ended up being 2 AGE's. If they continue the way they are going, I figure 4 years from now I will be able to trade 1 ETH for 4 AGE's but who know's what the fees and capital gains will look like then?

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was close to trading 1 ETH for 2.4 AGE's from Provident last year. The trouble is paying the capital gains taxes on top of transaction fees. It would've probably ended up being 2 AGE's. If they continue the way they are going, I figure 4 years from now I will be able to trade 1 ETH for 4 AGE's but who know's what the fees and capital gains will look like then?

what a great point,

when one is making decisions due to tax ramifications, that is one thing in a general sense,
but when the burden is so great it interferes with normal transactions, it is a large problem

as at that point it has to drop more than enough to cover that taxation, + give you some vig for even spinning the wheel to make it worthwhile,
or conversely for shorts

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
what a great point,

when one is making decisions due to tax ramifications, that is one thing in a general sense,
but when the burden is so great it interferes with normal transactions, it is a large problem

as at that point it has to drop more than enough to cover that taxation, + give you some vig for even spinning the wheel to make it worthwhile,
or conversely for shorts
Taxes on gold sales are even higher. Taxes in general just suck. Another bonus for living in the USA.