• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Current Economic Collapse News Briefs

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Deleted my posts. Nothing more than someone's opinion & commentary on world news. Really a waste of time. Far too many posts, threads and vids like this. nmcu

Last edited:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Usa sanctions the entire world, dollar goes up, dow at 250000000000, gold and silver to negative -1 dollar. :cry1:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
BUT WHEN? I WANT TO KNOW WHEN! Been hearing this for years. Missed the market run up do to fear. The whole thing is melting down so no safe places or currencies. Metal will be manipulated with the replacement as it is now. Everyone forced into electronic money so what good is metal. Stock market bubble, unfunded pensions, IOU's everywhere but no real money, Trump impeached but you don't hear anything about a replacement...... but it don't really matter as we are circling the drain anyhow. Serf planet..... Eliminate 5-6 billion people & they will be easier to control. I could go on and on. Truly bazzaro world!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A stock market crash will halt the uptick in inflation dead in its tracks.

Gold and silver took big hits during the 2008 crisis and we may see something similar this time around. I'm less focused on 2018 than I am 2019 but I'm still not sure when they pull the plug. But rest assured, they will pull the plug prior to inflation getting out of control and possibly sooner. The middle class must be completely destroyed, we've seen the deflation and inflation cycles and how they help to do that. The swings may be tightened up during the next cycle.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I expect it to be a few months BEFORE election time. Either 2018 or 2020. Works in their favor.
Your mind is telling you things are good invest then when they see the money flows they crash it because they have already positioned themselves for that move. "their professionals :monster 4:"

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Bus
Site Supporter
Only $10k ? That seems a bit low....... a few years back I calculated a reset including unfunded liabilities and $59k gold was possible in that scenario.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The thing is if the dollar goes then it goes and is gone. Debt holders get nada except for the real estate that was offered as collateral or any other collateral. We can go from hyperinflation and 10 trillion dollar loaves of bread to a new currency overnight and start all over again.

Saul Mine

Seeker
Seeker
Analysts have been predicting a crash since about 1971 when Nixon abolished gold backing of the US$. The only change is that now the verbs are in present tense instead of future tense.