• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Daily GSR - Gold/Silver/Ratio Thread

Tinbox

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
70.5 then STRAIGHT down. I'd love to stay and chat but they are playing in 10 minutes. Might check in at the 7th inning stretch. :s9:
Do you still watch them even after they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? :bear_laugh:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
70.5 then STRAIGHT down. I'd love to stay and chat but they are playing in 10 minutes. Might check in at the 7th inning stretch. :s9:
I was only kidding when I said I hate the Dodgers in my previous post sir Gcubed. Plus I took my new rakes in from the rain yesterday.

Tinbox

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I was only kidding when I said I hate the Dodgers in my previous post sir Gcubed. Plus I took my new rakes in from the rain yesterday.
What you tryin' to get outta this brown nosing crap? Another goddamn rake?:cry1:

Tinbox

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's for topiary work Tinster. My God, this is a public forum!
Don't worry, Barack will just be happy that you are taking care of her, I won't be surprised if you get a medal of honor :thumbs_up:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Will the real Gcubed please take one step forward

g cubed.jpg

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that top pic, deserves a temperary banning........JMHO :thumbs_down:
Agreed! Or at least the poster should gift some gardening tools to others in need here.

Tinbox

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not only have the Dodgers not made it home yet, they haven't even gotten to 2nd base. So they are fairing about as well as I am tonight :bear_laugh:

Tinbox

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I was almost starting to maybe like you.
You're being more sensitive than a silverista after a $2 down day :bear_laugh:

Almost and maybe in the same sentence? You are starting to sound like my last girlfriend :Drunk2:

Don't fuk with a They fan. Git da picshur? ;)
Dang! Two more and I'll have to send you a broom to match andial's rake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarrod32

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
As someone who is relatively new to the PM market, this is one of the threads that I regularly visit in order to pick up tidbits of useful information. And I would say that the last couple pages of this thread have provided a few of those tidbits. So, I would like to thank those who have posted the charts, the explanations, and so forth. There are some of us out here who read this and are helped by your contributions.

Having said that, I will also say that I have noticed a decline in the usefulness of the posts on this page...and I think it started with the picture of the chastity belt on the previous page...

Tinbox

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
As someone who is relatively new to the PM market, this is one of the threads that I regularly visit in order to pick up tidbits of useful information. And I would say that the last couple pages of this thread have provided a few of those tidbits. So, I would like to thank those who have posted the charts, the explanations, and so forth. There are some of us out here who read this and are helped by your contributions.

Having said that, I will also say that I have noticed a decline in the usefulness of the posts on this page...and I think it started with the picture of the chastity belt on the previous page...
I'm gonna have to blame it on them

Kick in some useful knowledge and it will garner attention. Bitching and moaning will get you a "meh". Get the picture?

Most of us regulars here reserve the right to amuse ourselves when we deem it appropriate. :cheerful: