• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Daily GSR - Gold/Silver/Ratio Thread

Silver Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When Silver hit $14.10... at 80:1 Gold would be at $1128. I don't see anywhere where Gold dropped below that price.

Hence...

Silver Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is interesting to see the variance in the reported GSR. Not sure why.
I find it interesting that it is in the upper 70's by everyone's metric. Am I butt hurt that I was scoffed at nearly a year ago stating that we would see 80:1?

Sure, I'll admit it. Not overly so... but hey... I'm human (...mehbe...)

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I find it interesting that it is in the upper 70's by everyone's metric. Am I butt hurt that I was scoffed at nearly a year ago stating that we would see 80:1?

Sure, I'll admit it. Not overly so... but hey... I'm human (...mehbe...)
Not everyone was scoffing.....I agreed we would see 80:1.......and said so. I was off on the price, but agreed that they would push the ratio to 80:1.

Silver Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not everyone was scoffing.....I agreed we would see 80:1.......and said so. I was off on the price, but agreed that they would push the ratio to 80:1.
I didn't mean to imply that everyone was scoffing at me, just a few colorful characters is all.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Been looking through this thead.....can not find the real simple buy sell graphic for the GSR.............wanted to show it to a friend and couldnt find it.......anyone?