Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
- Mar 31, 2010
Woman calls cops on a black 12-year-old boy delivering newspapers in Ohio neighborhood, telling police, 'it just seemed kind of suspicious'
- A woman called police on a 12-year-old boy while he was delivering the paper
- Paper route was Uriah Sharp's first job and he'd taken them to the wrong place
- When he went to collect papers again, a woman reported 'suspicious behavior'
- Police arrived and said they quickly determined he had done nothing wrong
- Mom Brandie said it was 'sad' someone thought her son was doing wrong
- She said she believed the call was racially motivated, but police said it wasn't