• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Date From Hell Trashes Man's Home

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Check the mug shot she looks like a Meth hoor.

First date from hell! Prominent lawyer says drunk woman destroys $1.5M in Andy Warhol art during tirade at mansion
POSTED 10:06 AM, DECEMBER 27, 2017, BY WEB STAFF, UPDATED AT 01:38PM, DECEMBER 28, 2017

HOUSTON — A woman is accused of completely losing her cool at the mansion of a well-known Houston attorney, destroying more than $1.5 million worth of art work, including three Andy Warhol paintings.

Lindy Lou Layman, 29, is charged with criminal mischief for allegedly damaging the personal property of trial lawyer Anthony “Tony” Buzbee.

According to statements read in probable cause court, Layman and Buzbee went out on their first date on Christmas Eve, and Buzbee claims that Layman got extremely intoxicated.

When they arrived back at Buzbee’s River Oaks home, he decided he wanted the date to end and called an Uber for Layman. Well, she apparently had other plans and when the Uber driver arrived, Layman was nowhere to be found.

She ran off, finding a hiding place inside his mansion.

Buzbee told police, after he found her, he called a second Uber driver, and once that person arrived, Layman became very aggressive.

He said she yelled “I’m not leaving,” then began to go berserk inside the home. Layman allegedly tore three Andy Warhol paintings off the walls and poured red wine on them, in addition to throwing two valuable sculptures across the room, shattering them.

A police affidavit said the destroyed artwork had a combined value of $300,000, but in probable cause court, it was said that the paintings were actually valued at $500,000 each, and the sculptures were worth more than $20,000 each.

Layman was booked into the Harris County Jail and has since been released after posting a $30,000 bond.

Layman has been employed as a freelance court reporter for the last nine years. An attorney representing her in PC court asked the judge to allow the woman to return to her home in Dallas, Texas, and assured the judge that the defendant can drive or fly to town for upcoming court dates. Layman was only in town for her date with the multi-millionaire attorney.

Buzbee is a heavy-hitter who is no stranger to the limelight. He is well known for his lavish parties, as much as he is known for his high-profile court battles.

He successfully defended former Texas Gov. Rick Perry in an abuse of power case and --for the party highlights-- just hosted a holiday extravaganza this year for his family and friends with special celebrity guest Snoop Dogg.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think you're right, Irons. Meth addict. At one time, she was gorgeous.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dang, once he got her home and took off the beer goggles and saw her under normal lighting he decided to "toss this one back in the water".

Lol.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
What was Tony thinking?..
"Hmmm , Lindy Lou is drunk. Guess I will take her to my house for some cheap thrills."
Never try and take advantage of a drunk woman.
Tony was supposed to call her a cab at the restaurant.
Let Lindy Lou make a scene at the restaurant , not your home you dummy!...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The good Lord created hotel rooms for a reason. If I found myself dating again I would have 2 phones, a real one and a throw away and nobody would get the real phone number.
And I would never let any of them see where I actually live.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Meth heads pick holes in their faces trying to catch the bugs crawling under their skin.
Without make up it looks like she's a user.
She should have put less $$ in her tits and spent a little on that nose. Unless it's handy cocaine storage.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Isn't it amazing what a little makeup can do?...
No makeup for my fair skinned Swedish gf except a little red lipstick on those special occasions.....
A LinkedIn page in the name of Lindy Lou Layman says that she has worked as a freelance court reporter. The Dallas Morning News identified the page as belonging to the Lindy Lou Layman accused in the Buzbee vandalism. Layman’s Pinterest page contains a joke about a court reporter taking medical testimony.
lindy-e1514344387998.jpg

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
She's not bad looking. Be honest, we've all done worse.

Couple of things though:
The police report was filed by a high-powered lawyer. Owning anything Andy Warhol would seem to indicate that he successfully navigates police reports, affidavits and court cases. So his report would have been carefully crafted and wouldn't necessarily reflect the facts as they happened. It would be pretty easy to blame a drunk girl with presumed amnesia for damage that may already have been done. Insurance claim for destroying his own stuff because of buyers remorse for an expensive purchase? Don't know but it is a possibility.

More troubling though is the ethics- or even the legality- of an attorney dating the court reporter. These people are sneaky.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing 'illegal' about dating where you work...

My dad used to say, "Don't dip your pen in company ink." and that was very good advise then, and now!

About 15 years ago I took a gal out once off Match.com and once was enough.

The gal was great looking in the picture. She'd be in town in a couple weeks. Chatted with her a bit. Met her at a local pizza joint. Hmmm, she didn't quite look like her picture almost, but.... kind of haggard.

Walked her to her car. She pulled out her wallet and there was a photo of 'her' looking maybe 10 years younger and looking great! I asked her "Who is that?" She said "My cousin". It was the same picture in her match ad!!

I said "Thanks for the great time!" I spit the hook out and walked to my car and never looked back.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
She's not bad looking. Be honest, we've all done worse.

Couple of things though:
The police report was filed by a high-powered lawyer. Owning anything Andy Warhol would seem to indicate that he successfully navigates police reports, affidavits and court cases. So his report would have been carefully crafted and wouldn't necessarily reflect the facts as they happened. It would be pretty easy to blame a drunk girl with presumed amnesia for damage that may already have been done. Insurance claim for destroying his own stuff because of buyers remorse for an expensive purchase? Don't know but it is a possibility.

More troubling though is the ethics- or even the legality- of an attorney dating the court reporter. These people are sneaky.
Did you see the first picture at the top of the thread? All the other pictures of her are not what she looks like. It's fakeness by makeup. I would pass unless I was transported back to age 21ish and very drunk. If that ever happened to me them all bets are off but I'm not holding my breath :)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Looks like a fantastic plastic botox job...

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 9.32.59 AM.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Meth heads pick holes in their faces trying to catch the bugs crawling under their skin.
Without make up it looks like she's a user.
Meth addicts have rotten teeth, ask any dentist.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My last girlfriend was the same way. She also liked to get high and break my stuff. I had to kick her out, but not before banging her 1,000 times. One thing about crazy pussy is that it oscillates at a higher frequency than calm pussy.

BigDowgie

Lock her up! In this case the joke may be true. "What do you call the useless skin around the vagina"?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I am a bit cynical. Dfenz brought up the awfully convenient Andy Warhol painting destruction. Wondering if they didn't work something out. Story seems a little jaded to me.

Traderjoe

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Why would you stand around watching a chick destroy your valuables?
Something doesn't smell right.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
that dude is a local character -- hit big on megacorp oil lawsuit, tried or did bring a tank into his rich hood, texas a and m college regent or something, publicly calling for their football coach to be fired and that his contract was ridiculous high = which is an outrage, because coach is black. now the crack ho :)

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
cave man.jpeg

EDIT: the guy's a high profile lawyer. I wouldn't doubt it if a cash deal was made than the lawyer didnt keep up his end.... "Sue me" It's a pretty common tactic

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Or Coke. Never gorgeous though with all the filler in her face. Probably sports a tramp stamp also.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
My dad used to say, "Don't dip your pen in company ink." and that was very good advise then, and now!
"Don't Sh!t in your Own Back Yard". Is another along the same line.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Mmm, let's see... Fake tits, fake name, fake lips, fake game.

FALSE LABELING / FALSE ADVERTISING.
There ought to be a law.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I've never seen an ugly woman...but she was close.
That is similar to Convict Lingo - "There is no such thing as an ugly woman. Just some are prettier than others".

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
But... but... she looks to have most of her teeth... and limbs... and some money...

KEY WORD : "looks" - And they are deceiving.
Her lips were a second rate job. Bottom lip looks swollin' on the right, upper left looks weird. Maybe she fell down some steps. IDK :don't    know2:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is the photo where she really looks good. Maybe these were pre-drug times. In any case, she's definitely deteriorated, mentally and physically.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1515539800676.jpg
Well, I assume mentally.