• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

David Icke: Coronavirus used to create police state. Problem, reaction, solution.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
For anyone who is afraid to listen to David Icke because people claim he's nuts. Please watch the following. The man is a brilliant thinker who does his homework. The following is the best video response to Greta Thunberg I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Will a conspiracy denier recognize a true conspiracy?
It's very hard to challenge a person's preconceived notion of how the system works. Because of the shock factor, it take times for people to accept the truth, even when presented with irrefutable evidence. I know this because I used to be a conspiracy denier myself.

There is no doubt in my mind this is a plandemic being organized by the global banking elite to achieve their stated goals.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
It's very hard to challenge a person's preconceived notion of how the system works. Because of the shock factor, it take times for people to accept the truth, even when presented with irrefutable evidence. I know this because I used to be a conspiracy denier myself.

There is no doubt in my mind this is a plandemic being organized by the global banking elite to achieve their stated goals.
Well it is the weekend so I guess I'll give the Conspiracy Denier another chance.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
For a police state i see a remarkable lack of police........

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
For a police state i see a remarkable lack of police........
American's are so good at policing themselves they are not needed, yet.
When this continues a month from now (I hope I'm wrong), people may get a little restless.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Imagine if Obama had shut the country down 5 years ago and declared himself dictator by executive order. Conservatives would have had a fit.
Trump does it and thus far the normally vocal supporters of him are somewhat quiet.. Q hasn't told them what to think yet and I know it's go to be agonizing wondering WTH happened. With 0 constitutional authority Trump has shut down the entire country and is considering a quarantine of certain states.

That being said i don't feel like i wasted my vote with trump. No way I could have ever voted for the other one. Based on what I have seen thus far it looks like i will have to hold my nose and pull the lever again this year. Biden is so far gone I don't think he would even vote for himself. Which begs the question, is the left so freaking stupid they would run a senile candidate or is it just being thrown right in our face that left or right it doesn't even matter anymore. The actions of both them are exactly the same. More war, more debt, more power to the fed gov and less rights remaining for we the people.

Hopefully during this shut down people on both sides will start to wake up to the fact that Gov does nothing for the people. A few months ago in Chile people took to the streets over a small increase in the cost of public transportation. A million people marching in the streets. Here, the President suspends the constitution and not a peep out of anyone.