• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

David Straight - Arkansas Class in 3 parts.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The video's above are from this fellow's channel. I find his intro to be very good.

Michael Cadena

8.43K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
It's the things that we go through in life that make us who we are. Certain agencies that make us go through what we have endured and they make us fight the way we fight. We are who we are. But we are more stronger when we truely find out what rights we really have. This video is a descriptive summary of what to expect on my channel. There will be more uploads to come. If you know someone who needs help battling with Child Protective Services. Please send them to my channel. WE THE PEOPLE are waking up. I INVITE YOU TO THE MOVEMENT. We the people are getting louder and stronger. The only rights you have, are the ones you say you have. So have them all and excercise them freely. Michael Cadena

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CvjepnxvOE

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
SUBSCRIBE
It's the things that we go through in life that make us who we are. Certain agencies that make us go through what we have endured and they make us fight the way we fight. We are who we are. But we are more stronger when we truely find out what rights we really have. This video is a descriptive summary of what to expect on my channel. There will be more uploads to come. If you know someone who needs help battling with Child Protective Services. Please send them to my channel. WE THE PEOPLE are waking up. I INVITE YOU TO THE MOVEMENT. We the people are getting louder and stronger. The only rights you have, are the ones you say you have. So have them all and excercise them freely. Michael Cadena

Yeah baby! I have not the time right now to watch and/or view 2 hour vids. BUT will watch later. Shit, still have to read Walt's book. crap this stuff is stacking up on me. grummbles.....grummbles....