• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Day 5 of covid, day 5 of taking ivermectin and I feel just as bad as I did day one.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered those ziverdo kits to have on hand and have been taking the IVM pills per instructions since day 1. I started feeling fine by day 3, then yesterday I managed to go to "work" (I work from home). By the end of the day I was feeling pretty rough and woke up this morning feeling the worst I have felt all along with fever, sweats, dizziness, body aches etc.

Thankfully no breathing issues or low oxygen issues.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I ordered those ziverdo kits to have on hand and have been taking the IVM pills per instructions since day 1. I started feeling fine by day 3, then yesterday I managed to go to "work" (I work from home). By the end of the day I was feeling pretty rough and woke up this morning feeling the worst I have felt all along with fever, sweats, dizziness, body aches etc.

You probably caught something else. Not all sickness is caused by COVID. I think many people have forgotten that because we're all trained to think Wuflu is the only sickness there is now!

Get better soon bro!

Personally, I've had two instances that I felt like crap with lots of coughing. I refused to take any swab tests, which didn't suit well with the wife. Instead I took the prescribed dosage of horsepaste both times and in both cases, felt much better within 24 hours. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
YMMV

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Ivermectin is not a standalone therapy. It is supposed to be used along with other medications and nutritional supplements.

DYODD

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

how do you know it's corona?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ivermectin is not a standalone therapy. It is supposed to be used along with other medications and nutritional supplements.

DYODD
I'm taking the other items that came in the kits as well....zinc citrate and doxcylone(sp?) as well as Vit D, C, B, Zinc

Bushpilot

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe you got monkey pox! Not saying it’s so but are you sure the Covid kit iver is the real deal? Meds have been known to be counterfeit.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You probably caught something else. Not all sickness is caused by COVID
From everything I've read about it, it was supposed to be anti-viral, not just anti-covid.

Maybe it's Ebola?
Or monkey pox? Lol

In my experience with it, liquid quercetin seemed to give the best results.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You could just have the regular ole "crud".

Influenza a or b. As long as you are treating your symptoms and not having any respiratory distress you should be fine with just Vit C, D3, K, zinc and quercetin and lots of fluids and rest.

Oh and did I mention Lots of Vit C (10,000 mg or more) <-------- My 2 cents FWIW

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you got monkey pox! Not saying it’s so but are you sure the Covid kit iver is the real deal? Meds have been known to be counterfeit.
I've begun to wonder about it. The box looks legit, but who knows....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Hope it doesn't get worse for you and you have a speedy recovery.

I smoke 2 packs a day plus cigars and weed. Rona has to really fight if it gonna get past the barrier I have in my lungs.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When I got the chills & sweats (probably because I was wearing a t shirt & one or two sweat shirts) after about 30 hrs is when mine broke & things started getting better. Just keep changing clothes. Also warm bath helped.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

DYODD
Good point!! When he said he was using the 'kits' I assumed that he was also taking the zinc and D3. They all work together

Edit: I see that's exactly what he's been taking, glad to see that :)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Influenza a or b. As long as you are treating your symptoms and not having any respiratory distress you should be fine with just Vit C, D3, K, zinc and quercetin and lots of fluids and rest.

Oh and did I mention Lots of Vit C (10,000 mg or more) <-------- My 2 cents FWIW
Any time I feel like something is coming on I amp up my EIS intake along with a extra 1,000mg Vit. C.
I take D-3 , Zinc, a good Multi-Vit/Min., and Alpha Lipoic Acid daily.
Hasn't failed me yet.
Horsepaste is also at the ready.
Best Wishes Tc

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I second this, and have I've personally taken that much in a day. It may give you some diarrhea, but it WILL help you defeat the virus. Also, consider 3% nebulized hydrogen peroxide. If you have no means to nebulize it, you can rinse out your mouth, nose, and ears with it. There is also baking soda (not to be confused with baking power) which you can use to alter your PH to where the virus can't replicate.

For more about hydrogen peroxide from Dr. Thomas Levi.

For more about baking soda from Dr. Marc Sircus.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

I smoke 2 packs a day plus cigars and weed. Rona has to really fight if it gonna get past the barrier I have in my lungs.

Early on it was reported that smokers had fewer hospitalizations from COVID.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Get well soon, colds and flu suck.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
From everything I've read about it, it was supposed to be anti-viral, not just anti-covid.

Or monkey pox? Lol

In my experience with it, liquid quercetin seemed to give the best results.
When I had the ‘Rona I just took quercetin, zinc, D3 and plenty of tonic water with quinine.
When my lungs got congested, more vodka and tonic. It always cleared within hours.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I have a friend at the hospital who does covid testing. There is also lots of flu.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When I had the ‘Rona I just took quercetin, zinc, D3 and plenty of tonic water with quinine.
When my lungs got congested, more vodka and tonic. It always cleared within hours.
we took quinine pills and NAC also.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So...how's everyone feeling today? Happy Juneteeth to all the Fathers out there!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's MOTHA's DAY in the joint.
.Gov has 6 days where "-Teenth" was appropriate. .Gov goes with the 20th as the holiday ? :bang head:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So yesterday morning I felt terrible - had a few moments where I wondered if I needed to go to the hospital (but didn't want to have them give me remdesvir and intubate me to death). For the first time in my life I was doused in sweat from an illness - not a fever (99F) but from an illness.

By noon I was out fiddling around in my back yard and sat in the sun for a while. Came inside and watched some shows and then took a nap for a few hours. Woke up this morning with another sore throat, but feel decent today. Will probably lay down here in a few and take another long nap. I won't go to work tomorrow - will continue to rest instead.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've begun to wonder about it. The box looks legit, but who knows....
Remember, even with HCQ and/or ivermectin, it's a rough ride.

Joe Rogan had it, and had sources for all the good stuff. He still had a bad time for five days.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Sounds expensive.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just got over the Covid again. This time around was just a cough and went thru one box of Kleenex. Over in a few days. I think it's getting weaker.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Chances are almost 100% IMO the Ivermectin Kits are legit. IF you have extra kits or another source (oral,paste) you can increase IVM dose. My neighbor ended up doing that as he was getting hammered-on pretty hard by omicron (he had a 'bad' J & J jab). Went thru a 1/3 of my pills. Never used Kit but he should have as ended up with an ear infection he had to get a antibiotic course to treat.

1655702676569.png

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Early on it was reported that smokers had fewer hospitalizations from COVID.
Dr. Viking has prescribed a carton of Marlboro reds. Take one after every meal and sex.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Found NAC during corona.....as a unrelated side effect I attribute nac to a marked reduction in my seasonal allergies this year
Now we got to find it again.

It's illegal.

Like anything medical that works, but not for Big Pharma.

The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects - primarily removing Big Pharma from the landscape. I'm starting to thing the Globalists are right about one thing: It's time to level the whole corrupt structure we have.

Then we can duke it out with the fat, feeble octogenarian Globalists and their meat-puppet pawns.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects
Went to Dr. last week, he is 2nd generation Indian. We were talking & he mentioned dollar collapse. I told him I would pay him in silver. He had no problem whit that.......