• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Day 5 of covid, day 5 of taking ivermectin and I feel just as bad as I did day one.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Went to Dr. last week, he is 2nd generation Indian. We were talking & he mentioned dollar collapse. I told him I would pay him in silver. He had no problem whit that.......
Given what silver is selling for, that must have been a heavy haul for him...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Diet is important to consider when ill. I always cut out bread and dairy. Starve the sore throat. Eat clean. Lots of salad with fresh cabbage carrots and lemon juice. Again eat clean so your body can focus on fighting illness and not digesting food.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now we got to find it again.

It's illegal.

Like anything medical that works, but not for Big Pharma.

The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects - primarily removing Big Pharma from the landscape. I'm starting to thing the Globalists are right about one thing: It's time to level the whole corrupt structure we have.

Then we can duke it out with the fat, feeble octogenarian Globalists and their meat-puppet pawns.
Not illegal yet. Life Extension has it on sale, and I stocked up. I’ve been taking it for years as an ant-aging supplement.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A friend was prescribed the new Paxlovid for covid.

She felt great after 2 days.

I think that's the pill they've 'improved' from ivermectin...?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Now we got to find it again.

It's illegal.

Like anything medical that works, but not for Big Pharma.

The Dollar Collapse is going to have some positive side effects - primarily removing Big Pharma from the landscape. I'm starting to thing the Globalists are right about one thing: It's time to level the whole corrupt structure we have.

Then we can duke it out with the fat, feeble octogenarian Globalists and their meat-puppet pawns.
I have no issues finding it online

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^ Why this place is a braintrust....

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Inventories dried up eight months ago.

I bought a big batch just before, that I'm still working on. You're saying some is coming through the cracks, now?
Plenty at swanson vitamins online....never been a issue

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chances are almost 100% IMO the Ivermectin Kits are legit. IF you have extra kits or another source (oral,paste) you can increase IVM dose. My neighbor ended up doing that as he was getting hammered-on pretty hard by omicron (he had a 'bad' J & J jab). Went thru a 1/3 of my pills. Never used Kit but he should have as ended up with an ear infection he had to get a antibiotic course to treat.

View attachment 264571
Maybe that is the issue. I followed the instructions on the Z-kits that called for taking ONE IVM 12mg pill a day. The recommendation above is .4mg per KG of weight which would mean I need 43mg 3x a day.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
That chart is Dr. Aquirre-Chang from Peru and probably more meant for Delta than Omicron. It's very aggressive BUT it's almost impossible to over-dose on ivermectin. Dr. Martenson in one video on that subject mentioned a lady who took 400 IVM pills and survived. Also I was reading comments on a You-Tube video about paste and a lady had sent her son a tube and he took the whole thing, was fine. Best part was he was a med student. That neighbor I supplied pills to was dosing 36mg a day for several days as he was in sorry shape. Communication was 'thin' as he wasn't able to talk for awhile and I walked to his house everyday like a nurse Rachet hounding him. I've been on weekly 1% & quercetin for close to 2 years. Probably have a 5-yr supply.

1655756563034.png

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Went to Dr. last week, he is 2nd generation Indian. We were talking & he mentioned dollar collapse. I told him I would pay him in silver. He had no problem whit that.......
How did you determine price? If spot you got screwed.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That chart is Dr. Aquirre-Chang from Peru and probably more meant for Delta than Omicron. It's very aggressive BUT it's almost impossible to over-dose on ivermectin. Dr. Martenson in one video on that subject mentioned a lady who took 400 IVM pills and survived. Also I was reading comments on a You-Tube video about paste and a lady had sent her son a tube and he took the whole thing, was fine. Best part was he was a med student. That neighbor I supplied pills to was dosing 36mg a day for several days as he was in sorry shape. Communication was 'thin' as he wasn't able to talk for awhile and I walked to his house everyday like a nurse Rachet hounding him. I've been on weekly 1% & quercetin for close to 2 years. Probably have a 5-yr supply.

View attachment 264624
I've done some research and found that .4-.6mg per kg body weight is the recommended dosage. I've been vastly UNDER dosing...so have adjusted accordingly and will see how things go in the next few days.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've done some research and found that .4-.6mg per kg body weight is the recommended dosage. I've been vastly UNDER dosing...so have adjusted accordingly and will see how things go in the next few days.
3 hours later and I already feel better with the new and correct dose. Might be mental, might be a real impact...but we'll find out tomorrow.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Update?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe that is the issue. I followed the instructions on the Z-kits that called for taking ONE IVM 12mg pill a day. The recommendation above is .4mg per KG of weight which would mean I need 43mg 3x a day.
Well, being a guy, it's understandable... men never read instructions!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I ordered those ziverdo kits to have on hand and have been taking the IVM pills per instructions since day 1. I started feeling fine by day 3, then yesterday I managed to go to "work" (I work from home). By the end of the day I was feeling pretty rough and woke up this morning feeling the worst I have felt all along with fever, sweats, dizziness, body aches etc.

Thankfully no breathing issues or low oxygen issues.

Go outside and get some sun and fresh air as well.