• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DEAD MOVIES THREAD

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
SOMEBODY DELETED A THREAD I CREATED ON THE DEATH OF JAMES BOND, A MOVIE TITLE, and A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, BY THE "WOKE WANKERS' OF HOLLYWOOD.
WTH ?
Altering movies to appease wankers and flakes of Hollywood does not constitute a Death of a Real Person. :bang head:

Do folks a favor DON'T BE UTUBE ! At least watch the video BEFORE you pull the plug because the title had "DEATH" in it. :bang head:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
SOMEBODY DELETED A THREAD I CREATED ON THE DEATH OF JAMES BOND, A MOVIE TITLE, and A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, BY THE "WOKE WANKERS' OF HOLLYWOOD.
WTH ?
Altering movies to appease wankers and flakes of Hollywood does not constitute a Death of a Real Person. :bang head:

Do folks a favor DON'T BE UTUBE ! At least watch the video BEFORE you pull the plug because the title had "DEATH" in it. :bang head:
Not sure what you are saying. If deleted, it may have been in the wrong forum? That's typically what happens with wrong placed threads.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I placed it in Mining Camp as it was general information on Hollywood's Woke manipulation destroying another Icon from our youth when we were growing up. James Bond getting beat at every turn by some female agent and becomes 2nd banana. At the end of the movie Daniel "James Bond" Craig gets killed off leaving the next movie (if this one does not bust the franchise) to be a female lead with all the WOKE attributes shoved down fans throats.
NO REAL PERSON NAMED JAMES BOND DIED.
Why would it be out of pocket in MINING CAMP when it is about movies and Hollywood's attempt at manipulation of the population ?

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I placed it in Mining Camp as it was general information on Hollywood's Woke manipulation is destroying another Icon from our youth when we were growing up. James Bond getting beat at every turn by some female agent and becomes 2nd banana. At the end of the movie Daniel "James Bond" gets killed off leaving the next movie (if this one does not bust the franchise) to be a female lead with all the WOKE attributes shoved down fans throats.
NO REAL PERSON NAMED JAMES BOND DIED.
Why would it be out of pocket in MINING CAMP when it is about movies and Hollywood's attempt at manipulation of the population ?
I’m not so sure it matters that JB gets killed off in this last movie, GB. They’re destroying everything else, why not James Bond, too?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I’m not so sure it matters that JB gets killed off in this last movie, GB. They’re destroying everything else, why not James Bond, too?
Just want to make JB fans know what is going to be thrown in their face if they choose to spend money to see this rendition.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just want to make JB fans know what is going to be thrown in their face if they choose to spend money to see this rendition.
I got ya. I’m not going to bother and I like Daniel Craig. He’s a helluva good James Bond, but I’m not going to bother watching their trash. They have nothing to teach me and they really don’t care much to entertain, anymore. The last really entertaining movies I’ve seen are Guardians of the Galaxy, 1&2. They were a hoot.
On the plus side, I saw that Ivan Reitman’s son is doing another Ghostbuster’s movie and the trailer for it looks promising. Akroyd and Murray and Ernie Hudson are back. Of course Harold Ramis is dead now. But, it might be fun.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got ya. I’m not going to bother and I like Daniel Craig. He’s a helluva good James Bond, but I’m not going to bother watching their trash. They have nothing to teach me and they really don’t care much to entertain, anymore. The last really entertaining movies I’ve seen are Guardians of the Galaxy, 1&2. They were a hoot.
On the plus side, I saw that Ivan Reitman’s son is doing another Ghostbuster’s movie and the trailer for it looks promising. Akroyd and Murray and Ernie Hudson are back. Of course Harold Ramis is dead now. But, it might be fun.
I think the new DUNE movie may be decent, but overall I can't sit through about 90% of the crap they've been putting out in the last 10 years.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think the new DUNE movie may be decent, but overall I can't sit through about 90% of the crap they've been putting out in the last 10 years.
I like IRONMAN, THOR & AVENGERS movies as they were the comic books I read as a kid. Done with Superman/Batman when they killed Superman.
Fantasic Four nobody has made a good movie of them. I like Spidey's so far even with all the lead changes.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I like IRONMAN, THOR & AVENGERS movies as they were the comic books I read as a kid. Done with Superman/Batman when they killed Superman.
Fantasic Four nobody has made a good movie of them. I like Spidey's so far even with all the lead changes.
Yep, Ironman was good. Ant man was pretty good, too. I liked the Spider-Man films with Toby Maguire. It’s just his personality.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just saw the latest Bond movie. It was great! Looks like they tried to make a great movie and almost made the best Bond movie of them all.
Tell us what was great about it. Seriously. What were the redeeming qualities of the movie? Did they really keep the woke nonsense to a minimum?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
That's why I just download a bunch from thepiratebay (vpn of course). Most I delete after 2 minutes of watching.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Tell us what was great about it. Seriously. What were the redeeming qualities of the movie? Did they really keep the woke nonsense to a minimum?
1. There were no woke moments.
2. There were very attractive women especially the blonde Bond girl.
3. Lots of shooting action.
4. Great car chase in Aston Martin with defensive gadgets.
5. Several tributes and references to past Bond films from costumes to sets including Dr. No, Thunderball and others, but not formulaic.
6. SPECTRE is back!
7. Great acting.
8. I rank it #2 between Live and Let Die (#1) and The Spy Who Loved Me.
9. First movie at the cinema we saw in a year and almost did not go because we were running late. I don't think it was American made and could be a blockbuster start for a new, old direction in the industry.
10. If you are a fan and have $6 definitely go see it. Do not drink anyting because there is not a wasted moment in the entire picture.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1. There were no woke moments.
2. There were very attractive women especially the blonde Bond girl.
3. Lots of shooting action.
4. Great car chase in Aston Martin with defensive gadgets.
5. Several tributes and references to past Bond films from costumes to sets including Dr. No, Thunderball and others, but not formulaic.
6. SPECTRE is back!
7. Great acting.
8. I rank it #2 between Live and Let Die (#1) and The Spy Who Loved Me.
9. First movie at the cinema we saw in a year and almost did not go because we were running late. I don't think it was American made and could be a blockbuster start for a new, old direction in the industry.
10. If you are a fan and have $6 definitely go see it. Do not drink anyting because there is not a wasted moment in the entire picture.
Thanks for the breakdown. I was all prepared to miss it, but I just might go see it, now and I will surely catch it on DVD. My favorite Bond flicks all have Connery in them, plus I like George Lazenby’s single Bond performance, too. Thought that was a good one and Daniel Craig is a helluva Bond.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I'll look for it on the pirate bay (with VPN)... Don't have a "vaxx-pass" to go to the movies... plus it's free...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'll look for it on the pirate bay (with VPN)... Don't have a "vaxx-pass" to go to the movies... plus it's free...
I won't fund the (group) that runs Hollywood either.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was suggested that I start this thread. Oh, I hope it is in the proper forum this time.
OBTW: James Bond Movies are dying or Dead to me since they went WOKE.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown. I was all prepared to miss it, but I just might go see it, now and I will surely catch it on DVD. My favorite Bond flicks all have Connery in them, plus I like George Lazenby’s single Bond performance, too. Thought that was a good one and Daniel Craig is a helluva Bond.
" plus I like George Lazenby’s single Bond performance, too." It was Diana Rigg, wasn't it?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
" plus I like George Lazenby’s single Bond performance, too." It was Diana Rigg, wasn't it?
I think you’re right. And Telly Savalas as the villain.