• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Dear Mister Security Agent

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dear Mr Security Agent.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ed-to-those-who-would-be-doing-the-disarming/

Dear Mr. Security Agent,

A message from one who will not be disarmed to those who would be doing the disarming….

Federal, state, or local. You, the man or woman with the badge, the sworn LEO or FLEA and those who inhabit the many law enforcement niches in between and on all sides. This essay is directed to you, because in the end, how this turmoil about gun control turns out will depend largely upon your decisions and actions over...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How many Americans are going to turn in their AR’s and AK’s and all their “hi-cap” magazines, just because some demented old pervert fool signs an executive order, bypassing the Constitution and every elected representative? 1%? 2%? 3%? None at all?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Will Pedo Xiden be buying back the 3000 guns he helped traffic to the zeta cartel?

That are still being found at crime scenes all over the world

At. The. Drop. Of. A. Hat.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
They openly are calling for an internal security force stronger than the US Army.
Also, they can probably use foreign military units, in US uniforms.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"They openly are calling for an internal security force stronger than the US Army.
Also, they can probably use foreign military units, in US uniforms."

Lunacy of telling the world you'll use foreign military units to battle your own people on their own land...

...was tried once. You may remember what happened to a real God-anointed King of England when he said exactly what you just posted "they" are planning to do.

If you do not, I'll inform you: Charles 1 <-- Even with the legal argument that his position was God-appointed... the pissed off populace cut his fucking head off. <-- Congress critters and Presidents have no such Heavenly Protection, not that it did Chucky One any good:

1617893474936.png

I will say it again, because nothing has changed except the awareness of more and more people of the steal.

"They must be shown."

It is not over.
<-- Ebie, you are able to point out an outrageous "openly stated" new overreach. And I am able to point out to you what happens even to Holy Kings when they make that move. Unlike Charlie, NOBODY likes Jo and the Ho. There are those who use him, but he is clearly a traitorous, thieving slimeball.

So what do you think will happen to a traitorous President and all who prop him up? Every single GI and ex-GI will see that as a blatant violation of the Constitution that every single GI and ex-Gi took an oath to protect...

eg: "Enemies of the Republic foreign and domestic..."

Can I assume you will take up arms with your fellow Americans?

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And when you try to read the whole article you are presented with this message:

You will not be allowed to hear this man's opinion.
'nuff said!
That is impressive: Between the time I posted this and right now the erasure of the source took place.

But the whole thing is really still available here:

BTW-- This is another excellent example of:

"They must be shown."

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"They openly are calling for an internal security force stronger than the US Army.
Also, they can probably use foreign military units, in US uniforms."

Lunacy of telling the world you'll use foreign military units to battle your own people on their own land...

...was tried once. You may remember what happened to a real God-anointed King of England when he said exactly what you just posted "they" are planning to do.

It is not over. <-- Ebie, you are able to point out an outrageous "openly stated" new overreach. And I am able to point out to you what happens even to Holy Kings when they make that move. Unlike Charlie, NOBODY likes Jo and the Ho. There are those who use him, but he is clearly a traitorous, thieving slimeball.
Unca Walt,
I have read that Israel has used Turkish soldiers in IDF uniforms to control crowds in Israel.
The protestors would talk to them in Hebrew, but, they did not seem to understand.
This was years ago that I read that.
Good posts and thank you.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How many Americans are going to turn in their AR’s and AK’s and all their “hi-cap” magazines, just because some demented old pervert fool signs an executive order, bypassing the Constitution and every elected representative? 1%? 2%? 3%? None at all?
Hopefully less than the brain dead zombies that are taking the "jab" ! :2 thumbs up::beer:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
And when you try to read the whole article you are presented with this message:

You will not be allowed to hear this man's opinion.
'nuff said!
Here you go...

Nothing can ever truly be deleted from the interwebs once it's posted. Save it while you can before they get to this archived record, I did

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
Last time I checked, Executive Orders are ONLY orders to those within Government. EO's are not for us.
Oh, yea, they trickle down. But Old Slo Joe cannot use EO's to outlaw guns.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Molon Labe

Molon labe
Molon labe, meaning 'come and take [them]', is a classical expression of defiance. It is among the Laconic phrases reported by Plutarch, attributed to King Leonidas I in reply to the demand by Xerxes I that the Spartans surrender their weapons. The exchange between Leonidas and Xerxes occurs in writing, on the eve of the Battle of Thermopylae.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last time I checked, Executive Orders are ONLY orders to those within Government. EO's are not for us.
Oh, yea, they trickle down. But Old Slo Joe cannot use EO's to outlaw guns.
He can, and will try

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A few years ago I would have said not many. However after watching America collectively lose their minds and begging the government and big business to take their freedom in exchange for being safe from a germ I am not sure. As I have said before nothing would surprise me where people and stupidity are concerned.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He can, and will try
Guess what, my brother -- THAT is exactly what I hope happens. It would be glorious!

Consider: Every single GI on active duty would know that he will not be allowed to own a gun in America after he DEROS.

Every single ex-GI is suddenly told he must turn in all his guns?

Doesn't that sorta round up to a tremendous shitload of gun-savvy, well-trained, experienced Americans who are going to be PO'd to the Robert A. Heinlein point?

I see it as the S&D moment.:fire:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Very nice!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Guess what, my brother -- THAT is exactly what I hope happens. It would be glorious!

Consider: Every single GI on active duty would know that he will not be allowed to own a gun in America after he DEROS.

Every single ex-GI is suddenly told he must turn in all his guns?

Doesn't that sorta round up to a tremendous shitload of gun-savvy, well-trained, experienced Americans who are going to be PO'd to the Robert A. Heinlein point?

I see it as the S&D moment.
I don't disagree Walt

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
"How many Americans are going to turn in their AR’s and AK’s and all their “hi-cap” magazines, just because some demented old pervert fool signs an executive order, bypassing the Constitution and every elected representative? 1%? 2%? 3%? None at all?"

In my area of N California, 95% will turn in their weapons.
During Katrina, I suspect/guess that more than 95% turned in all of their weapons, including pistols.
Things have changed since Katrina you say?
Maybe, but they have time to enforce the weapons ban, if and when it occurs.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
"How many Americans are going to turn in their AR’s and AK’s and all their “hi-cap” magazines, just because some demented old pervert fool signs an executive order, bypassing the Constitution and every elected representative? 1%? 2%? 3%? None at all?"

During Katrina, I suspect/guess that more than 95% turned in all of their weapons, including pistols.
No doubt since CA is commie central in America. Strange as it may seem, I don't see the same level of compliance from NY and IL. Unlike in CA, many of the men in those states haven't cut their balls off and turned themselves into ladyboys yet!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

I seem to remember Vermont had a "turn in your guns" law passed telling everyone they must turn in their legally-purchased bump-stocks because the Vermont legislature changed them into illegal firearm additions.

Well, d'ysee, when they were sold, since they were not firearms -- no records were kept of who purchased them.

So the gummint did not have a clue as to who had them. So they came up with the whopper: "We passed the bump-stock law for the safety of the public. So turn yours in."

They are dependent on the fargin honor system being followed by the owners of the bump-stocks for the owner's safety?

It became a joke. A meme. I think they got four. All broken.

N. California (*sigh*) Your guesstimate is spot on -- in one single area: 95% of the white people in that wreck of a state would turn in everything. But not one single BLM/Antifa/MS-13 will. Not frickin' one.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I seem to remember Vermont had a "turn in your guns" law passed telling everyone they must turn in their legally-purchased bump-stocks because the Vermont legislature changed them into illegal firearm additions.

Well, d'ysee, when they were sold, since they were not firearms -- no records were kept of who purchased them.

So the gummint did not have a clue as to who had them. So they came up with the whopper: "We passed the bump-stock law for the safety of the public. So turn yours in."

They are dependent on the fargin honor system being followed by the owners of the bump-stocks for the owner's safety?

It became a joke. A meme. I think they got four. All broken.

N. California (*sigh*) Your guesstimate is spot on -- in one single area: 95% of the white people in that wreck of a state would turn in everything. But not one single BLM/Antifa/MS-13 will. Not frickin' one.
Bump stocks are stupid.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

And what area might that be?

The Bay Area?

Cali tried the AWB a few years back, and there were VERY few who "turned-in" their evil black weapons.

Why would anyone turn them in now? Because Jo 'n Ho said so?

Besides, black is beautiful.

Black Rifles Matter.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The American Communist party (democraps) cannot outlaw firearms per the 2nd Amendment. What they can do with enough votes and/or executive orders is assign a tax to firearms and ammo that makes it financially prohibitive for ownership, and a ridiculous high fee for registration of firearms, as in some commie states now if I understand this correctly. Just like zerobamacare, you will be told one thing that is good, then realize you were sold a bill of goods that was the exact opposite in tyranny and communism. Just like zerobamacare, you either enroll in .gov insurance or pay a "tax" for not enrolling.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Illegals Disarming people in the super dome is way easier than going into everyone’s home looking for weapons

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Bump stocks are stupid.

Doggone right. It turns your rifle into an expensive firecracker. But the stupid people who bought them really like them -- makes them give the gubmint the Hawaiian Good Luck symbol.

Hell, almost any semi-automatic rifle can be made into a "machine gun" just by using some string. There's a picture in my files (some-fargin-where) that shows how to tie a string making it full auto.

Here's how you do an M1 Garand just by picking it up and making it go auto:

Waste of ammo. Cheaper to buy $4 worth of hand softener (glycerine) and $4 worth of potassium permanganate (for water filtration systems -- sold in supermarkets) and some old PVC pipe.

Dump some permanganate in the capped-end of the PVC pipe... Get ready... squirt in a good squirt of glycerine, quickly put the other cap on (that you had already doused in glue) and throw that sumbitchin' bomb far because you only get about 5-7 seconds before it detonates.

Cheaper than a single magazine of 30.06's, and you can do it a dozen times or until you blow your arm off.

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
So all the sales from when last time sleepy was in office on thru to now...they just got them for nothing? Doubt it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Years ago I learned how to Rock my HK just by rolling my shoulders with the recoil. And still be accurate.

protip for the dimwits. ONLY one or 2 guys per 7 man squad are on rock, because......................

you can still put down a level of fire and YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENTIRE SQUAD CHANGING MAGAZINES AT THE SAME TIME

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't know but I hope, a fractional percentage.

I have no plans. The government is now lawless; and just as I hide my gold, I'll have to hide my shotguns and my ghost-gun Mauser.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A few years ago I would have said not many. However after watching America collectively lose their minds and begging the government and big business to take their freedom in exchange for being safe from a germ I am not sure. As I have said before nothing would surprise me where people and stupidity are concerned.
It's sheeple-and-wolfman time.

We know who the sheeple are...we see them on sidewalks, face-diapered up.

MOST of them OWN NO GUNS. And probably that's just as well - they're useless except as cannon fodder and meat for family pets.

We, who are of the wolf species, have had time to see the firming up of the lines...and have made at least rudimentary mental plans. Hide, deny, prepare. The future may be very hard, short-term.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They openly are calling for an internal security force stronger than the US Army.
Also, they can probably use foreign military units, in US uniforms.
City-Year colored shock-troops.

Look it up. In the Brown Clown era, City-Year was being groomed as a future paramilitary force. That was put on hold; but now we have the obamatons again working in the shadows.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Bump stocks are stupid.
Why do you say that? I ask as someone who owns guns but definitely is NOT a shootist.

Yes, I need more range time. No, I probably won't get it.

But why are you negative on bump stocks...aside from the imprecise use of ammo, from an unarmed weapon? I would think in extreme circumstances, it might be handy.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't know but I hope, a fractional percentage.

I have no plans. The government is now lawless; and just as I hide my gold, I'll have to hide my shotguns and my ghost-gun Mauser.
I agree. Why comply with immoral laws, in a lawless society, run by lawless people. Better to comply with timeless, immutable laws, written by God and Nature.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Why do you say that? I ask as someone who owns guns but definitely is NOT a shootist.

Yes, I need more range time. No, I probably won't get it.

But why are you negative on bump stocks...aside from the imprecise use of ammo, from an unarmed weapon? I would think in extreme circumstances, it might be handy.

That's it! Use of a bump stock gains you nothing except the cool factor of a 30 round mag dump, most of them going to some general area....maybe....depends on how you practice with it I suppose.

My aim is always for one shot/one kill. Bump stocks are stupid, especially now while ammo prices are through the rooof!!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Okay.

You can see I don't automatically think like a sharpshooter. One slug, one kill...no waste, especially when ammo is a commodity.

Makes sense.