• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

DEEP Epstein, Israel Tech, Mossad, CIA, Mass Shootings and Profit

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I would have posted the article here but it is far too long. If it's way too long for me you know it is way too long to post here. This one does touch Trump solely by association of a Trump donor. It is much more Spy v. Spy/BIG Brother oriented than Sex Fiends Global Orgy Inc. This is entire other avenue of evil supporting and supported by Israel and American intell clowns and asshats. LOTS of links throughout the article, some pics and a video. You'll want a preferred beverage and popcorn or other favorite snack. Definitely worth the time to read:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/cia-israel-mossad-jeffrey-epstein-orwellian-nightmare/261692/

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Not to be overly critical of the author, but he is using the word "Orwellian" in place of "Hegelian," while detailing examples of the Hegelian Dialectic.

Not to disparage Orwell, as his tomes Animal Farm and 1984 are classic examples of awakening literature (which also leads me to wonder if illiteracy itself may be part of the conspiracy to create better slaves).

BUT

Words have meanings and accuracy counts.

If anyone else wishes to click the link and read further than the title, then please feel free to comment.

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not to be overly critical of the author, but he is using the word "Orwellian" in place of "Hegelian," while detailing examples of the Hegelian Dialectic.

Not to disparage Orwell, as his tomes Animal Farm and 1984 are classic examples of awakening literature (which also leads me to wonder if illiteracy itself may be part of the conspiracy to create better slaves).

BUT

If anyone else wishes to click the link and read further than the title, then please feel free to comment.
Of course, the uneducated can be easily swayed by short term gain while enslaving them with long term debt. The dumbing down is happening globally. I was talking to a professor and chair of microbiology and she was telling me that there is intense pressure to pass all students and fudge the passing grade.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

BUT

Everyone is a journalist these days