• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Deep state tells Trump declassify is not happening.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He's the real deal alright, and the Jews of Israel are calling him their messiah. Their only fear is he won't be re-elected in 2020 and their rushing to get all of the deals they need to make Greater Israel the seat of One World Government.

The only solution for American's is to dump Trump and that 100 square mile area call the District of Criminals, by going back to the home of "We the People of the Several States".
You logic is inescapable if only the people would stop being led by the nose and actually pay attention. Trumps undying loyalty to Israel has always been a source of worry for me. I want to support him but he's making it harder every time he props up another country higher than he does America, which he often does with Israel.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just think of all the discussions going on within the tech industry now that HRC is being promoted as a cyber-security expert.
Yeah, she shows everyone in the meeting a "clandestine video" showing a group of people smashing phones with hammers, using bleach-bit plus a magnetic "cloth" to wipe hard drives. To get into these meetings, usually held at I-Hop and small motels, is a $250 entrance fee, but, you get 3 shares of Bleach-bit stock and a waffle with blackberry syrup. For $300 you get front row seating and a magnetic "cloth" that has "HRC Uranium 1 University" on it. All participants get discount coupons to the "Bill & Hill-we talk but take no questions" tour. Check dates and times.
The 1st 20 people will get a swatch of the tablecloth material HRC is wearing...hurry!! Call now!! Filling up fast!!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You logic is inescapable if only the people would stop being led by the nose and actually pay attention. Trumps undying loyalty to Israel has always been a source of worry for me. I want to support him but he's making it harder every time he props up another country higher than he does America, which he often does with Israel.
Trump's pro-Israel stance is equal and counter to the unending bashing and threats against Israel coming from Islamic zealots, worldwide, including particular Democrats in Congress.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the unending bashing and threats against Israel coming from Islamic zealots, worldwide, including particular Democrats in Congress.
You forgot to mention 'well deserved' my good man!

Now Trump is forcing the degenerates down our throats!!! What fucking contributions?????

1559595507192.png

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When is the declassify going to happen?
As of now, it's Barr's decision as to when.

Also, Barr says that all the intelligence agencies are cooperating with him.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
From Jim Stone:

IT HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THERE WILL BE NO DECLASS, BARR IS "WIDENING THE SCOPE OF THE INVESTIGATION". That's meta talk for RUN OUT THE CLOCK UNTIL TRUMP IS SCREWED. Hate to say I told you so. But I did. LOTS.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Trump's pro-Israel stance is equal and counter to the unending bashing and threats against Israel coming from Islamic zealots, worldwide, including particular Democrats in Congress.
Sheldon Adelson's money might have something to do with this, or the fact that the Rothschild's bailed out Trump. The Jews own him.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
From Jim Stone:

IT HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED THAT THERE WILL BE NO DECLASS, BARR IS "WIDENING THE SCOPE OF THE INVESTIGATION". That's meta talk for RUN OUT THE CLOCK UNTIL TRUMP IS SCREWED. Hate to say I told you so. But I did. LOTS.
Dan Bongino announced on his podcase that "declass" doesn't mean it will be released to the public...just that it will be released to investigators. WHY HASN"T THAT HAPPENED YET?

We are farked.