• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Democrats, GOP Can ‘Come Together’ for Gun Confiscation Law

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Breitbart

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says firearm confiscation laws portend a way that Democrats and Republicans can “come together.”

House Democrats have already passed legislation during this Congress to criminalize private gun sales and extend the instant background check for firearm purchases. They are now pressing for $50 million in annual funding to bring academia into the gun control push. The Democrats have also been vocal in their support for gun confiscation laws, and this is where Graham believes the left and right can come together.

California, Illinois, and Florida all have gun confiscation orders via red flag laws, which allow a court to issue firearm confiscation orders for individuals deemed a threat to themselves or others.

South Carolina — ?? I thought you people backed the Second Amendment. How come a POS like this is your congresscritter?
Graham.jpg

BF

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Breitbart

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says firearm confiscation laws portend a way that Democrats and Republicans can “come together.”

House Democrats have already passed legislation during this Congress to criminalize private gun sales and extend the instant background check for firearm purchases. They are now pressing for $50 million in annual funding to bring academia into the gun control push. The Democrats have also been vocal in their support for gun confiscation laws, and this is where Graham believes the left and right can come together.

California, Illinois, and Florida all have gun confiscation orders via red flag laws, which allow a court to issue firearm confiscation orders for individuals deemed a threat to themselves or others.

South Carolina — ?? I thought you people backed the Second Amendment. How come a POS like this is your congresscritter?
View attachment 125901

BF
I've been voting against this POS for over twenty years. Both he and Joe Wilson . Maybe this will wake some folks up.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Watch this case very carefully: New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. City of New York, No. 18-280 as it comes up in front of the SCOTUS.

All this sudden anti-gun and red flag law push are the Democrats and RINOs trying to get in as many bad laws as possible before the above case is heard. Basically, the heart of the matter in the above case is that laws that limit Second Amendment rights must face strict scrutiny instead of "intermediate scrutiny" that many of these laws are based upon.

The antis realize that the scrutiny issue will scuttle their agenda and are now seeking the mental health issue to base their limits of civil rights on.

Why do you think after years of discarding arguments from pro-2A advocates that unbalanced individuals were the prime issue in mass shootings the antis are now fully embracing the mental health issue?

Most of the "may issue" state's gun schemes will fall apart if strict scrutiny is adopted. Hence, the politicians are looking for an alternative way to deny the everyday Joe his rights. Mark my words, like the felony inflation of years past where hundreds of misdemeanors were reclassified as felonies, the definitions of mental illness will be broadly widened to a point a that a three year old with an imagination will be adjudicated as schizophrenic so they can deny him/her rights later on.

Just remember, it is not gun control the elites care about it is people control.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They are now pressing for $50 million in annual funding to bring academia into the gun control push.
Who here has any more money to give to these Traitors?

that's all of OUR FIAT

these bastards work against US and make US pay for it all

:hunt:2A?

fogetaboutit, in some States, that option is mostly already gone

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I cannot understand how a thinking gun owner doesn't see the push for gun confiscation. They are coming for your guns. It's the only thing stopping totalitarianism.
We all see it! We all know that once we hand them over we're done! The choice will boil down to "do I want to die fighting now or die by two in the head later?"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just the GOP and DEMs way to protect their jobs...(and lives). IMO

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I cannot understand how a thinking gun owner doesn't see the push for gun confiscation. They are coming for your guns. It's the only thing stopping totalitarianism.
I like to think I could overcome the fear of going armed toe to toe with those military/police who will "follow orders" - and there will be plenty of them. I pray that I could suck it up, take a deep breath, say a short prayer, piss in my pants, and come out blasting - but I think my response would be to run if I had my family in the house with me. I definitely need a well defined plan for that scenario .... Protecting them at all costs ...

Maybe if we just attacked all the democrats now ... just a thought

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like to think I could overcome the fear of going armed toe to toe with those military/police who will "follow orders" - and there will be plenty of them. I pray that I could suck it up, take a deep breath, say a short prayer, piss in my pants, and come out blasting - but I think my response would be to run if I had my family in the house with me. I definitely need a well defined plan for that scenario .... Protecting them at all costs ...

A good defense is a great and opportunistic offense...just sayin

Last edited:

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

I have also rolled that scenario around in my mind over and over. How would I react to six to ten armed military or police in riot gear pounding on my door at 4:00 AM to disarm me and toss my house inside out looking for more ammo, etc.

Do I open fire right through the door and take out as many as possible (which is eventual suicide)? Or, do I comply like a little bitch and live another day (and probably end up in a FEMA camp anyway.)

Likely depends on what mood I am in at the time. On the other hand, if the country has deteriorated to that level, the right answer is to stand my ground and take the consequences like a man. Don't want to live here anymore at that point anyways.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I have also rolled that scenario around in my mind over and over. How would I react to six to ten armed military or police in riot gear pounding on my door at 4:00 AM to disarm me and toss my house inside out looking for more ammo, etc.

Do I open fire right through the door and take out as many as possible (which is eventual suicide)? Or, do I comply like a little bitch and live another day (and probably end up in a FEMA camp anyway.)

Likely depends on what mood I am in at the time. On the other hand, if the country has deteriorated to that level, the right answer is to stand my ground and take the consequences like a man. Don't want to live here anymore at that point anyways.
Exactly.
I have thought about this a LOT.
And how many family members and community depend on you for support.
They will send a gaggle for sure.
Unless there is a blackout...
the entire world will hear about it b4 the 1st block is searched and cleared.
New Orleans and Boston media style.
Good post yours is.
Regards,