• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Democrats: Order While Supplies Last

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If you call within the next 10 minutes we'll double your order (you just pay a small hanging charge)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
vicious little fucks, aren't they?

1613685572586.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It’s symbolic and since the new rules mean one old codger with dementia can sign his name and override the law, this is easily fixed by the next guy

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Dems Work on Bill to Prevent Trump Being Buried in Arlington Cemetery
•Feb 19, 2021
Salty Cracker 7:34

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The descent into idiocracy is accelerating.

Can it get any moronic than this?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Uhm, really?
Really?.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^ Tor connections through a VPN tunnel trigger that crap constantly for me now. So annoying.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
.I'm no lawyer, and I don't play one of TV, but I thought it was unconstitutional to pass laws directed at specific individuals.
Just remember laws like that tend to come back and bite people in the ass, the Republicans passed the two term limit for Presidents and no republican no matter how good has served three terms...as to this law, I think Supreme Court drop kicks it into space.

It is selective as to the post it is popping up on. Even doing the Capcha crap doesn't allow me to see the OP.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OMFG I need more Pb. What in the name of FUQ. I had to check myself to believe that shit.

View attachment 202261

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/484/text?r=12&s=1

How does *THIS* serve the interests of your constituents Linda Sanchez?
This bill was introduced and then referred to committee. Many bills die in committee and never get voted on. Hopefully this will be one of them.
If the House should be dumb enough to pass this bill, it hopefully will not pass in the Senate.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I suspect it's intended merely to infuriate and not necessarily pass. It certainly pisses me off and I didn't even vote for the individual they're spending time to attack after he left office. Petty, nasty, pathetic...words fail.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
.I'm no lawyer, and I don't play one of TV, but I thought it was unconstitutional to pass laws directed at specific individuals.
This may be a legal workaround - stipulating those conditions.

NONETHELESS. Twice Impeached, and NOT removed? That's like deciding someone is guilty because he was acquitted twice in a trial.

The voting body (jury or Senate) found him NOT culpable. BOTH times.

It is DONE. You don't lose rights or liberties by NOT being convicted, of a crime or removable offense.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This may be a legal workaround - stipulating those conditions.

NONETHELESS. Twice Impeached, and NOT removed? That's like deciding someone is guilty because he was acquitted twice in a trial.

The voting body (jury or Senate) found him NOT culpable. BOTH times.

It is DONE. You don't lose rights or liberties by NOT being convicted, of a crime or removable offense.
You must remember how stupid the average person is. If the MSM uses the words impeached and Trump in the same sentence then Trump is guilty as sin. That's just the way it works

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
You must remember how stupid the average person is. If the MSM uses the words impeached and Trump in the same sentence then Trump is guilty as sin. That's just the way it works
Well. Jefferson (yeah, I know, he be ray cyst...)

If a person expects to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, he wants what never has been and can never be. (quoting from memory)

So...this is how it goes. Right now they're holding up their symbol of everything wrong...which of course is the same person a majority supported. So that tells you of their plan for the majority of citizens, who are not sexually twisted, who are not living off the public coffers, who are not interested in personal power and overthrowing limited government to arrive at it.

It's gonna be rough. In the end, there's no way to continue what we had had here, with lawless government and social-engineers who're turning our values upside down.

There can only be an escape from the insanity. Go to where a majority is not crazy, but will admit of the craziness. That wants it stopped badly enough to declare independence, and then, within their borders, put the crazies into crazy-houses. Or over the far side of that wall.

Yup. State Secession; or creation of Homelands; or Declaration of Independence. Call it what you like; but it's the only way left.