• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DeSantis sends 2 planes of migrants to Martha's Vineyard

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Diversity = Strength right barry & big mike

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The fake news is showing this aircraft as having transported the 50 illegals. I thought I could identify almost every aircraft in existence but this one has me stumped. Anybody know the make and model?
Capture.JPG

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The fake news is showing this aircraft as having transported the 50 illegals. I thought I could identify almost every aircraft in existence but this one has me stumped. Anybody know the make and model?
View attachment 273388
Fairchild-Dornier 328JET?

Edit: “The aircraft they arrived on, both Dornier 328-310 Jets owned by Ultimate JetCharters”

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fairchild-Dornier 328JET
I had assumed this was a state of Texas aircraft. Wrong again. The Ultimate web site says they carry 30 passengers, explaining why 2 were used. Also says range is 1,000 miles so (here I go assuming again) they had to make a fuel stop.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
someone's gotta do the heavy lifting:

Gavin Newsom challenges Ron DeSantis to debate: 'Name the time'​

"I’ll bring my hair gel. You bring your hairspray. Name the time before Election Day,"

Come On Ron! :2 thumbs up:

but this is what i'm expecting since Gov Greasy is gonna make a run in '24, he's gotta take on the top echelon and he won't be afraid to do it either, he's got no shame, looks good in an expensive suit and can speak in public......(but has no depth, like a puddle)

...i've got front row seats...as they say

:summer:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
D2378281-2B4F-4223-8712-7BA6DEB61A03.jpeg

A guy on YT, forget his name, posted that all illegal immigrants have been removed from Martha’s Vineyard, except one, who had a fake Hawaiian birth certificate. I wonder who he meant?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 273420

A guy on YT, forget his name, posted that all illegal immigrants have been removed from Martha’s Vineyard, except one, who had a fake Hawaiian birth certificate. I wonder who he meant?
if they could only see their way through to finishing that thought, they would maybe hear themselves...

"Now GTFO!"

but maybe not...

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
if they could only see their way through to finishing that thought, they would maybe hear themselves...

"Now GTFO!"

but maybe not...

I mean really, I wonder if the “chosen one” is so thick that he can’t see his own hypocrisy. I’m not sure that he doesn’t realize it or that he’s so selfish that he doesn’t care.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I mean really, I wonder if the “chosen one” is so thick that he can’t see his own hypocrisy. I’m not sure that he doesn’t realize it or that he’s so selfish that he doesn’t care.
i had to take a moment and ponder...which one is the 'chosen one' as in their own arena's, they're ALL the 'chosen one'

but i'll surmise, once you're 'in the game', like a bad addiction with no one to call or to blame but yourself, you're 'in the game for life' as it's easier to continue on than to change and have to face the wave of questions and accusations that will certainly follow along with a decision like that

perhaps even assisted suicide might be chosen for you...and i'm certain none of them want to entertain that thought so, they continue on with a narrative that becomes more twisted by the day as to unravel it will reveal all they are and will reveal their entire program which won't add any stability to it at all

like the idea the corona came along about ten years early because of Trump...they're just not prepared as they wanted to be

and it's showing

lastly: they care, that's why they're looking like hamsters on that wheel of theirs...

but i'm running out of money, food and patience as my neighbors like to say...

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i had to take a moment and ponder...which one is the 'chosen one' as in their own arena's, they're ALL the 'chosen one'

but i'll surmise, once you're 'in the game', like a bad addiction with no one to call or to blame but yourself, you're 'in the game for life' as it's easier to continue on than to change and have to face the wave of questions and accusations that will certainly follow along with a decision like that

perhaps even assisted suicide might be chosen for you...and i'm certain none of them want to entertain that thought so, they continue on with a narrative that becomes more twisted by the day as to unravel it will reveal all they are and will reveal their entire program which won't add any stability to it at all

like the idea the corona came along about ten years early because of Trump...they're just not prepared as they wanted to be

and it's showing

lastly: they care, that's why they're looking like hamsters on that wheel of theirs...

but i'm running out of money, food and patience as my neighbors like to say...

Of course, I meant BHO, who not only has a very expensive residence on MV, but also a fake Hawaiian birth certificate.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Of course, I meant BHO, who not only has a very expensive residence on MV, but also a fake Hawaiian birth certificate.
i still don't consider him to be anything more than a 'show piece' they hid behind...a meat puppet, bred and raised for one specific task

sorta eerie, but i think of the two girls sold into 'slavery' to pretend to be the meat puppets children, therefore scarring their childhoods for life also

he's not anywhere near the scepter of influence, he's not stable enough nor bright enough, he's a follower

that's still my take, he's still a meat puppet the way hunter will always be the bag man

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i still don't consider him to be anything more than a 'show piece' they hid behind...a meat puppet, bred and raised for one specific task

sorta eerie, but i think of the two girls sold into 'slavery' to pretend to be the meat puppets children, therefore scarring their childhoods for life also

he's not anywhere near the scepter of influence, he's not stable enough nor bright enough, he's a follower

that's still my take, he's still a meat puppet the way hunter will always be the bag man

100%!

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

"I’ll bring my hair gel. You bring your hairspray. Name the time before Election Day,"

but this is what i'm expecting since Gov Greasy is gonna make a run in '24, he's gotta take on the top echelon and he won't be afraid to do it either, he's got no shame, looks good in an expensive suit and can speak in public......(but has no depth, like a puddle)

If it happens, it will not be a fair debate....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Where are they sending the migrants from Martha's Vineyard"

I read something about to a military facility...
I heard they sent them to Cape Cod.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I heard they sent them to Cape Cod.
Provincetown would be a shocker for them. They'd fly back to their home countries in a jiffy faced with all the weirdos...

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

He should challenge Trump. I would watch that.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So who is this Martha chick, anyway.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
idk but rumor has it, she's got a very long hanging vine...

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Another migrant would rather be dead than live in NYC. I actually feel bad for the migrants in this case they probably wish they were back home, or in Texas.

All they have to do, is start walking.

When they hit Texas, they can keep going. They may like Texas; but Texas don't wan them.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It must be Trump's fault.
And to think she could have gone back to where she came from with her two kids to meet up with her husband who didn't make it through the open border....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score