• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Devin Nunes Speaks on Trump ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform, Says He Is Still ‘Doing a Public Service’

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Devin Nunes Speaks on Trump ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform, Says He Is Still ‘Doing a Public Service’​

RTM Staff
by RTM Staff

January 10, 2022

Devin Nunes Speaks on Trump ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform, Says He Is Still ‘Doing a Public Service’

Former Rep. Devin Nunes is sharing new details about TRUTH Social and his decision to leave Congress to take on Big Tech as the CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group, vowing to create the “free-est” social media platform for users across the United States and around the world.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, his first since retiring from Congress after nearly two decades representing California’s 22nd congressional district, and after leading the House Intelligence Committee for nearly a decade, Nunes said his new chapter is “not political,” but instead, a continuation of his public service.

“I still see what I am doing as a public service. It is not political, but it is public service,” Nunes told Fox News. “This has to be done. This is the most important issue at the highest level.”

“It is really serious what we’re doing,” he continued. “Millions of Americans and people around the globe are counting on us to get this done and get it done right.”

Nunes announced his resignation from Congress in December, and soon after was named by former President Trump to be CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it kinda seems like it took less time to get to the moon than it does to start up a web page

“This has to be done. This is the most important issue at the highest level.”

How High Should We Jump?

all snark but for fk sake.....if our country was really under duress, we'd not have any dancing nurse videos or any further promises of how our future will be...from anyone

instead, they're all 'fighting for us' but i'm beginning to believe, that's only so they can control us, not save us, not fix us...but to control us

if i spewed that many promises, you guys would all begin to call me a liar...

if your car behaved this way, you'd trade it out for not functioning properly

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
take on Big Tech as the CEO of Trump Media & Technology Group

it kinda seems like it took less time to get to the moon than it does to start up a web page

Exactly Buck.

Trump is the guy saying that HE created 3 vaccines in 90 days or some shit where it would normally take 12 years to get one done.

This social media virus is a disease like any other.