• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Did A Billionaire Buy $50 million in Silver Eagles? - Andy Schectman

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We do have like 4 threads going on this one.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Billionaire Struggled Accessing Money From Bank to Buy Gold and Silver.​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this 26 cent POP today is just a start of her BULL move ?
Six more buys from this one MS BULL in this 50 million dollar range. Said in this an another video.
27 million dollars in Silver & 23 million dollars in gold this round.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bookmarked to watch tonight. I really like his show.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fake news.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1) Because we live in the age of fake news.
2) Because 99.99% of billionaires are front men for the Rothschilds.
3) Because false hopes are how they neutralize us.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1) Because we live in the age of fake news.
2) Because 99.99% of billionaires are front men for the Rothschilds.
3) Because false hopes are how they neutralize us.
that would mean Andy is lying. Can't we have one good guy in all this?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Our boo-bird shows up around here at times. Doesn't mean he is looking at the entire Silver activity since this started. It took three business days for her to force the bank to release her funds, the money has been transferred, Miles Franklin has sent the ASE they have and arrangements from his connections they've agreed to send to his business to be forwarded to the client.
This one purchase will take until about mid-August to be completed.
Ag is already UP 30 cents so far in the Spot Market as I type this.
Remember she only wants AMERICAN coinage Silver and Gold.
Andy Schectman didn't buy into at first either.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mods can combine threads. I've seen it done before here, ;)
It helps to include said urls if you know them, so they can be combined, because nobody has time to find them.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Like we all know, there isn't that much money in silver out there. She locked up all the primary dealer stock of ASEs, and future allocations through August for this one buy. Says she will buy more. So ASEs will go higher that is for sure.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

this is a really good video. Call me naïve but I believe Andy. I think many of the million and billionaires are realizing they are not in the club. If you read the real 2030 agenda they are not immune. Only a handful of the elites will be exceptions. I think many are figuring it out. I even saw concern in BlackRock's Larry Fink. I think this woman wanted to go public to let people know. Not everyone is evil.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, She has done something right in her lifetime to have 300 MILLION fiat usds to throw at the cause.
I don't care if she married into it or born into it.
Ag is is UP another 5 cents this morning after a 30 cent pop yesterday . Almost triple the percentage gold is doing.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well, She has done something right in her lifetime to have 300 MILLION fiat usds to throw at the cause.
I don't care if she married into it or born into it.
Ag is is UP another 5 cents this morning after a 30 cent pop yesterday . Almost triple the percentage gold is doing.

Lucky lady may indeed have sealed the bottom price in Ag.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
this is a really good video. Call me naïve but I believe Andy. I think many of the million and billionaires are realizing they are not in the club. If you read the real 2030 agenda they are not immune. Only a handful of the elites will be exceptions. I think many are figuring it out. I even saw concern in BlackRock's Larry Fink. I think this woman wanted to go public to let people know. Not everyone is evil.
You might not have connected the dots yet, but the world’s first $300 Billionaire, Mr Musk seems to be at odds with the Cabal also.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You might not have connected the dots yet, but the world’s first $300 Billionaire, Mr Musk seems to be at odds with the Cabal also.
He's just pretending to not be a Rothschild front man.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That actually makes a lot of sense.. No I did connect the dots but I bet you are right.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
He's just pretending to not be a Rothschild front man.
There is more than one “Cabal”. Rothschilds are of Germanic descent. The group of 300, IMF, CFR, WEF, etc are not race or denomination-based.
Personally Elon seems to be a Zionist that has broken ranks.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There is more than one “Cabal”. Rothschilds are of Germanic descent. The group of 300, IMF, CFR, WEF, etc are not race or denomination-based.
If there were competing cabals, there would be major power struggles amongst them. The Rothschilds are of Jewish descent.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think he is not of this earth.. A hybrid

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If there were competing cabals, there would be major power struggles amongst them. The Rothschilds are of Jewish descent.
The Rothchilds CLAIMED / Kidnapped the Jewish faith by being Ashkenazi ***( ish).
Not of true Jewish decent.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Rothchilds CLAIMED / Kidnapped the Jewish faith by being Ashkenazi ***( ish).
Not of true Jewish decent.
Cliff taught me a lot on that subject

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here is Bill Holter's version on USA WATCHDOG w/ Greg Hunter, of the 50 million dollar AMERICAN Ag/Au buy of the She Whale, 44 min discussion.
Plus he gets into what he feels the world is headed for. ( The Entire World is a Banana Republic):

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't watched this interview yet, I saw the one with maneco64. I will watch it shortly, thank you.

Surprised there aren't more comments on here about the effect of such a buy on the retail market for ASEs and AGEs. They already claim a premium before this purchase. Also I remember hearing that the mint was having trouble getting the blanks (planchards?) to stamp more. Maybe a month or two ago?

Disclosure: I bought all the 2022 ASEs I needed for the year on a pre-buy in Jan, don't intend to buy more until a 2023 pre-buy.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As to her problems with the bank, think about it.

If anyone were to demand to withdraw say $10 million from any local institution around me, I think they would be scrambling and panicking all over the place. They freak when I pull out 10 or 20 grand.
How much in loans do they have out there based on the money she had on deposit? Think about how these shylocks create money from nothing. She was pulling out a big piece of the foundation of the bank.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Go check the price of ASEs against Canadian 1 oz maples. Huge premium now.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yup.. I just checked SD bullion. Personally I am not ready for metals to run up.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

I buy both when I have surplus FRNs. Eagles have always had a large premium over Maples. As I type, at APMEX, random year Maples "as low as" $28, Eagles $33

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

If anyone were to demand to withdraw say $10 million from any local institution around me, I think they would be scrambling and panicking all over the place. They freak when I pull out 10 or 20 grand.
How much in loans do they have out there based on the money she had on deposit? Think about how these shylocks create money from nothing. She was pulling out a big piece of the foundation of the bank.

Just a temporary problem for the bank, a day or two. The Fed will feed them whatever liquidity they need.

But yeah, if it is a small local bank, she just whacked them bad. There go the Christmas bonuses.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

AND she is planning on more purchases after this one completes. "Woo-Hoo" I love it. JPM/Comex are shitting themselves now and for the future is my bet.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yup.. I just checked SD bullion. Personally I am not ready for metals to run up.
Avi, I'm afraid you missed the AMERICAN Boat. Foreigners and Bullion rounds are available as well as more risk which I know you are adverse too.
From what I've gleaned from videos and reports "BUY AMERICAN" is going to be way up for awhile. Maybe into next year.
Best to check Pawn Shops, and Flea Markets, Garage Sales for Constitutional and ASE for now.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just a temporary problem for the bank, a day or two. The Fed will feed them whatever liquidity they need.

But yeah, if it is a small local bank, she just whacked them bad. There go the Christmas bonuses.
It sounds to me like she had/has bigger problems.

FIRST one is...money in A bank? Never mind FDIC insurance problems. Putting that kind of money into any one institution, is a recipe for disaster.

Thirty million? Or 50 million, as I heard...no matter. That should have been spread over a hundred banks, or more.

Shouldn't have even been IN a bank. Today, if you want to LOSE money (through inflation's rot) put your money in a bank, where it pays half a percent interest.

Now she has silver. Good. How much silver does $30 million buy? Obviously, truckloads.

That may be the thing to have, in this unfolding Fourth Turning...but it's going to cost, just to remain safe. A storage facility; guards and periodic audits.

I don't know what to make of the story. It could well be true, and it's not being put out by confabulators. But it doesn't sound like a person who's making wise moves. It sounds like a PARODY of what a rich person does.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
give this a listen at 1.5X

Whole World is a Banana Republic - Bill Holter​

Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com Published July 26, 2022

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
For years I hoped that Eric Sprott would do exactly what this lady billionaire has done. Eric has said he owns literally tons of silver and gold, but he puts his excess billions into junior mining stocks instead of more physical.

Last edited: