• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Did A Billionaire Buy $50 million in Silver Eagles? - Andy Schectman

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It sounds to me like she had/has bigger problems.

FIRST one is...money in A bank? Never mind FDIC insurance problems. Putting that kind of money into any one institution, is a recipe for disaster.

Thirty million? Or 50 million, as I heard...no matter. That should have been spread over a hundred banks, or more.

Shouldn't have even been IN a bank. Today, if you want to LOSE money (through inflation's rot) put your money in a bank, where it pays half a percent interest.

Now she has silver. Good. How much silver does $30 million buy? Obviously, truckloads.

That may be the thing to have, in this unfolding Fourth Turning...but it's going to cost, just to remain safe. A storage facility; guards and periodic audits.

I don't know what to make of the story. It could well be true, and it's not being put out by confabulators. But it doesn't sound like a person who's making wise moves. It sounds like a PARODY of what a rich person does.
Any Whale with that kinda money problem has her own security patrolling the grounds. Grounds with motion detectors along the perimeter of the property and close to buildings, and a back-up electric system. Not to mention a Safe Room or ROOMS.

Remember: Even Fort Knox can be penetrated given enough time, material, and personnel.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting article on speculating who bought the silver

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Interesting article on speculating who bought the silver

It's interesting enough; but trying to identify the female billionaire is, IMHO, a fool's errand.

Miles Franklin and its agents and principals - Schectman and Holter - are bound to protecting client privacy. To that end, references to gender may be a subterfuge.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's interesting enough; but trying to identify the female billionaire is, IMHO, a fool's errand.

Miles Franklin and its agents and principals - Schectman and Holter - are bound to protecting client privacy. To that end, references to gender may be a subterfuge.
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HER NAME IS ...."
1659124626090.png

What matters is it has happened and working through the systems to complete the order. According to Andy Schectman - All parties have been paid already.
The She Whale wanted some information passed on to the public. According the ren.man article she wanted her fellow Billionaires to hear about it and converse with her. She is promoting her belief and it is affecting the Silver and Gold markets.
Just early last week we had folks talking about a $17.00 (silver) cake.
That cake fell and $20.00 + is going into the weekend.
Personally I am glad we here at GIM2 are ahead of the Financial NEWS . As we are on so many topics around here.
Once the Financial News starts putting ink on the story I say "Katy Bar the Door", Popcorn and fireworks coming.
Heads rolling.
:popcorn: :inspector:
:gold: :jail: :shit happens: :beer: :refer:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
yup.. I just checked SD bullion. Personally I am not ready for metals to run up.

What a difference a week makes. I go golfing for a few days and everyone was crying in their soup around here. Now we are freaking out about slightly higher physical premiums. Strap in boys and girls. This is gonna be a bit bumpy.

:robber:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I want to know.. Most of all I want to know its true..

It doesn't matter if this order is real or not. No reason to think it's not but they will be coming soon even if it's fake. The Billionaires will want insurance and they are not dumb. There will be more and more BIG orders and very, VERY quickly people will realize how small this market really has become. Nothing left, until they bid it up enough for us to go fishing.

:fishing:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if this order is real or not. No reason to think it's not but they will be coming soon even if it's fake. The Billionaires will want insurance and they are not dumb. There will be more and more BIG orders and very, VERY quickly people will realize how small this market really has become. Nothing left, until they bid it up enough for us to go fishing.

:fishing:
Fishing? If that happens, I’m ordering what you’re having.
1659130094386.gif

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I want to know.. Most of all I want to know its true..
A dam near $2.00 jump in Ag , gold is up this week too and you fear its rumor ?
I've won money at race tracks with far lesser odds in my favor.
As you can probably tell Avi, I in the BELIEVERS Camp. And after dealing with the Social Deviate and Criminally inept for 25 yrs I've learned to Trust My Gut and most things. My gut is telling me these stories are legit.
This is not Bre-X, or the latest Ghana gold find, in my book.
YMMV

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Jeff Bezos' or Bill Gates' ex-wife?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I like silver, but it's not gold. I should have pulled the trigger 10 days ago when intraday dipped to $1690.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I like silver, but it's not gold. I should have pulled the trigger 10 days ago when intraday dipped to $1690.
The world lives on Wouldas, Couldas , and Shouldas.
We all have Been there, Done That, wore the T-shirt thread bare.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If I had to bet on who it is I would say Dannine Avara.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What a difference a week makes. I go golfing for a few days and everyone was crying in their soup around here. Now we are freaking out about slightly higher physical premiums. Strap in boys and girls. This is gonna be a bit bumpy.

:robber:
Higher premiums, tied to a reluctance of spot prices to rise.

Meaning, it still costs more to back up the truck, but when the butcher, the baker, the mortgage-note maker, need their beloved fiat...there's no upside to going diving at the site of that boating accident.

This big buy shows some rationality in major players' actions; but we still have a long way to go to get out of Idiocracy.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but we still have a long way to go to get out of Idiocracy.
it is only idiocracy [sp?] if you are not prepared.

" If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise; .... "
(Opening stanza of IF by Rudyard Kipling )

I first read this poem in junior high. It has stayed with me to this day. During good times and hard times I find solace in these words.gb