• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Did you guys see the interesting link on SD bullion about global payment systems?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lots of good stuff on here.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
"It's not a question of if, but when."

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
With all the crazy going on right now it seems like this would be a good time to get their great reset done.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Schwab has talked about a massive cyber attack that will make COVID look like a walk in the park. So yeah... summin is coming.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
With all the crazy going on right now it seems like this would be a good time to get their great reset done.
not until the little kids are vaccinated.... it would be too disruptive and distracting to the reign of terror they are planning concerning the kids getting covid.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
SD is a decent online distributor.
I have been very pleased with them I would be much happier with them if the would destroy my sales info :)

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
not until the little kids are vaccinated.... it would be too disruptive and distracting to the reign of terror they are planning concerning the kids getting covid.
The stats on kids 17 and under are like 1 death in a million. How many kids are there under 17 in this country? 50 million maybe? So they want to vaccinate 50 million to prevent 50 deaths.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have been very pleased with them I would be much happier with them if the would destroy my sales info :)
All vendors keep sales records

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The stats on kids 17 and under are like 1 death in a million. How many kids are there under 17 in this country? 50 million maybe? So they want to vaccinate 50 million to prevent 50 deaths.
If my calculations are correct they will release a new strain before or around the holidays that is genetically targeted to kids. Delta hitting a younger group of people than the original strain was their warning shot. Time is running out for them for a variety of reason I can only guess at. They need to get the kids vaccinated and pull the big guns on the rest of the unvaxxed adults. Then economic crap. The problem is they may be losing control of the economy. Thus the desperation we see in them Lets pray I am wrong!!!

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If I had any money I would be getting the things I think I'll need right freaking now. Yesterday is even better than now.

But I don't, so no worries for me!

:meditation:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If I had any money I would be getting the things I think I'll need right freaking now. Yesterday is even better than now.

But I don't, so no worries for me!

:meditation:
I have been trying. I think one thing that is becoming obvious is car parts to keep older vehicles running is going to become a problem. Of course if you can't find gas or afford it might not matter.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Schwab has talked about a massive cyber attack that will make COVID look like a walk in the park. So yeah... summin is coming.

That was the subject of their get together this past summer. The evil ones have to tell us what they are going to do. It is a rule.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense does it? But then none of this COVID-crap is about saving lives.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
It is death by government.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Doesn't make sense does it? But then none of this COVID-crap is about saving lives.
Render them infertile.

IF the Jab Squad is going inta da hood, I'd bet a year's income their bottles are saline.

It's White Deplorables who have to be removed from the planet.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some vendors have a tab you can wiew and edit/delete old info from your account, check their site.

R.