• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dilbert creator, Scott Adams, thinks Trump is going to win in a landslide

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
MediaOne Studios - Scott Adams 2/22/16 (4 min 52 sec):

Published on Feb 22, 2016

Dilbert creator Scott Adams tell CNN's Jake Tapper that Donald Trump is going to win, and win big.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If Trump does win there will be a lot of people who will be passing bricks out of their rectal orifices when they realize their cushy crony careers have ended. Then again with the corruption so deeply embedded into this country's politics Trump's presidency might have a shorter shelf life than milk.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If this opportunity passes the country by, then it might take another 20 years to fix it. By then I won't care because I will be too old.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If this opportunity passes the country by, then it might take another 20 years to fix it. By then I won't care because I will be too old.
If anyone thinks one man can make any difference at all you're sadly mistaken. We've been in 'every man for himself' mode for some time now.The country is full of idiotic lemmings with wastebaskets for brains. Save yourself...no one else cares about you

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
If anyone thinks one man can make any difference at all you're sadly mistaken. We've been in 'every man for himself' mode for some time now.The country is full of idiotic lemmings with wastebaskets for brains. Save yourself...no one else cares about you
The whole system is corrupt from the top down, the die is cast and there is no coming back, the shit will hit the fan.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Remember when Hillarycare was pushed by Hillary to Congress?

ALL the politicians were gladhanding, nodding with approval, and applauding her for being brilliant and such a wonderfully articulate woman.

Then the proposal went through the political process and died a horrible death gasping for air on the vine - just as they knew it would.

It took Obama and a treasonous Pelosi to finally ramrod it through Congress.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
They're really scraping the barrel to use a cartoon creator.

Scott Adams spoke about Trump using certain words of a hypnotic nature "persuasion tecniques" to persuade the people...Surprisingly, this was never mentioned when Obama was running.

Obama was using NLP, neurolinguistic progrmming, to anchor his statements. He hypnotised mass crowds of people using a teleprompter to read the words so he would get it right. I too took an NLP course at that time and it was very obvious to me that's what he was doing.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
...and those who depend on others for their survival will perish
Do you have any close friends upon which you can depend?

Trump might get my vote, if only because he stood by his man Lewandoski.

Fierce loyalty can easily be interpreted as a form of friendship.

Even tepid loyalty is a rare thing these days.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Amazing the guy who created Dilbert looks just like Dogbert.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
A Trump landslide? ....just great, that means a year from now when i'm rolling out of the chicago canadian southern rail yard theres a good chance i'll get macheted rawanda style by a squad of black lives matter while stopped at a 59th st red light.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Do you have any close friends upon which you can depend?

Trump might get my vote, if only because he stood by his man Lewandoski.

Fierce loyalty can easily be interpreted as a form of friendship.

Even tepid loyalty is a rare thing these days.
My best friend is my wife. I have friends but none I have a need to depend on

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My best friend is my wife. I have friends but none I have a need to depend on
I love my wife of 30 years, and I could still be one of your friends.

The most important people in my life are the ones who trust me to be their loyal friend.

An extended family of like-minded, kindred spirits.

In my mind Loyalty = Friendship and vise versa

I can be loyal to more than one individual. The results can be reciprocal, and at times exponential.

That is the reason I have been hanging at GIMx2 for almost a decade: ethereal kinship

Loyalty is also the reason I am liking Trump more each day.

Camaraderie example:

My parents were greatly concerned when I talked of joining the military at the age of 17, and what coincided was a high school field trip to visit Vietnam vets at the local hospital, my parents and the school faculty collectively believing that somehow the face to face encounter with the witnesses and participants in death and destruction would forever squelch my desire to go in.

The 7 or 8 combat vets each had their own stories, but thematically each held on to that bloody battlefield in their collective memories because when they got home, they found out how shallow and disloyal are the vast majority of those back here in the relative safety of the states.

Thematically, it was the brotherhood of actual loyalty and friendship under fire which provided each of those vets with a purpose in life, if only for a couple tours...

I dropped out of college and enlisted in the Army at 19, and I finished college later, but within that 7+ years, I learned lessons inconceivable to tenured college professors and SJW students alike.

Friendship is important, and loyalty can provide a greater level of safety and security.