• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dilly, Dilly World

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Thanks for posting this.

I watched the whole thing. Interesting rabbit hole he went down regarding SOTU. He veered off topic a time or too but it's his show so he is entitled.

I especially enjoyed his rant that began around the 13 minute mark and continued for 6 or 7 minutes. A rant about those who think they are owed an explanation or those who are "tired of not seeing results' and other complaints. It is a rant some of the folks in the Q thread need to hear but probably won't.

Again, thanks for posting. Brenden's language turns some people off but that's their loss.

Enjoy the show!
:-)

Last edited:

milomorai

Personally I'd like to see a little more action myself before I kick the bucket but it's Donald & the Q teams show so I'll just watch
and root for the good guys old Dilly Dilly blocked me over on twitter on his old account cause I said some thing he didn't like
so I just watch he comes up with something good once in a while

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thanks for posting this.

I watched the whole thing. Interesting rabbit hole he went down regarding SOTU. He veered off topic a time or too but it's his show so he is entitled.

I especially enjoyed his rant that began around the 13 minute mark and continued for 6 or 7 minutes. A rant about those who think they are owed an explanation or those who are "tired of not seeing results' and other complaints. It is a rant some of the folks in the Q thread need to hear but probably won't.

Again, thanks for posting. Brenden's language turns some people off but that's their loss.

Enjoy the show!
:-)
You called it. Great rant.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I listened to it again and I decided to write down an excerpt of what he said....

An excerpt from a Brenden Dilley rant regarding people who want to see action, convictions, arrests, etc. From his Periscope post entitled: Deep Dive, Bold SOTU Predictions and Me-Maw Closes Her DMs w/ Author Brenden Dilley:

"He [President Trump] does not care about whether his base is gonna abandon or suppport him during this next 18 months. He doesn't care if the Democrats are slandering him nightly on the news. He knows, 'I gotta keep all these people busy over here with the laser pointer and I gotta deal with this problem right here.' And the two big, giant problems over here are Islam infiltrating the United States of America, and China taking advantage of that infiltration. This is WAY MORE IMPOORTANT than whether you think, or whether the Left thinks President Trump is doing a good job."