• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dismembered body parts found scattered in multiple Juarez locations amid violence surge

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
let's go to Mexico they said... it will be fun they said...

Dismembered body parts found scattered in multiple Juarez locations amid violence surge

By: Jim Parker

Posted: Sep 08, 2019 03:59 PM MDT
Updated: Sep 08, 2019 04:04 PM MDT

Related stories:
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Two men were killed and dismembered with their mutilated remains being found scattered in two separate sections of the city over the weekend, according to reports from El Mexicano and El Diario.

The body discoveries contributed to a weekend that saw an escalation of violence in Juarez, with at least a half-dozen murders occurring during that period, Mexican media outlets indicated. Just in the first week of September, 34 Juarez homicides were reported.

Bags containing body parts were first found near Guatemala and Coyoacán streets in the Hidalgo neighborhood. Then later, authorities found heads and hands in an alley near Donato Guerra and Otumba in the downtown area.

The media outlets quoted police as saying that the discoveries were connected and the remains found belonged to two different victims -- both apparently transgendered men who were believed to have been tortured.

#Policíaca | En ambos casos, se llevó a cabo una intensa movilización policíacahttp://bit.ly/2lHZjQi
See El Mexicano Juárez's other Tweets

Racha violenta no para​
Otros dos descuartizados entre las víctimas; suman 34 homicidios en 7 días https://diario.mx/juarez/asesinan-a-6-en-24-horas-20190908-1559768.html …
See El Diario de Juárez's other Tweets

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Imagine:
Your out to show off your new 'tuck', it becomes 'untucked' and look at what happens...

and those photos appear to be from the 'better side of town', there's only three vagrants visible in the one photo and no tarp-tents showing in any of them. The guy in the blue shirt appears to be keeping an eye on the yellow tape, make sure it stays tied...or is he replacing that small Alto sign? i just can't tell

Except for the trannys, it might be a nice place to live, i'll have to take someone else's word for that...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Not to be a Debbie Downer but
Gunmen in Mexico were once relatively careful about not hitting children in targeted killings of adults. That is apparently no longer the case.
is pure bullshit. They come to your house and everyone gets hosed.
123 shell casings and all the girls were head shot? Sounds to me like some one ran out of ammo.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
lol....the mex drug cartels = white guys of america

responsible for all killings - no need to worry about the millions of people from the murderous states flooding across the southern border

nyc viper media at work

mex is breaking murder records......damn cartels

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I just ordered Omaha steaks.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The body parts were just of transgendered individuals. 34 dead for the 1st week of Sept? They are competing with Chicago now. Are the numbers in for them yet ?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That's funny because I live about 50 miles from Omaha and I don't know of anyone who buys that stuff.
When I retired, my Mom was kind enough to send me one of the Omaha Steaks variety packs, as a kind of celebratory gift. I don’t think she ever had one before, but she knew I liked steak. It was very considerate of her, but there wasn’t anything in the box that I was impressed with. Marketing.