• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Do you believe in cooincidences?

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now that the communists in charge of the country have really cranked up their hard push for disarming the American public, simultaneously almost daily mass shootings begin? Really?

“Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'.”

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just talking to my wife about this today. How amazing that it seems there is big uptick in mass shootings just when the Rats are pushing gun control. How convenient.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
coincidence theorists are the suckers that the pols feast on

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whether coincidence or not, never let a crisis go to waist.

Is there any evidence that this constant barrage of mass shootings is actually doing anything to advance their anti gun agenda? Most people seem pretty numb to it at this point. Are there really that many people that go to bed believing in the 2A and change their mind when they see yet another shooting on the news the next morning?

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the increase in mass shootings isn't going to prove to be counter-productive for the commie US government since the more FF shootings there are, the more gun sales seem to rise (a lot).

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the increase in mass shootings isn't going to prove to be counter-productive for the commie US government since the more FF shootings there are, the more gun sales seem to rise (a lot).
Just what I was also thinking ! :thumbs up 2:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think all these mass shootings are just food for the Rats and MSM to push the anti-gun agenda and wear away at people’s ability to argue for gun rights. It gives them some “moral authority” to claim gun ownership is dangerous to society. Either some of these shootings are somehow being staged, or the MSM just doesn’t report on them when a basically pro-gun President is in office. I do believe some of this BS is staged. These people are that evil. They’re not above killing a half dozen or more innocent people off, here and there, to get what they want. They want us disarmed.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think all these mass shootings are just food for the Rats and MSM to push the anti-gun agenda and wear away at people’s ability to argue for gun rights. It gives them some “moral authority” to claim gun ownership is dangerous to society. Either some of these shootings are somehow being staged, or the MSM just doesn’t report on them when a basically pro-gun President is in office. I do believe some of this BS is staged. These people are that evil. They’re not above killing a half dozen or more innocent people off, here and there, to get what they want. They want us disarmed.
Agreed, but if killing a bunch of school kids wasn't enough to get it done, is a few fedex employees gonna make the difference?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
NO registrations

NO taxes

NO bans

NO COMPROMISE

LSD.................construct of a CIA chemist

MKUltra................CIA

Haight/Ashbury 60's counterculture scene...........CIA construct

Which bring us to Charlie Manson. IMHO the first of the programs to "go bad"

Not long after......we have Tubular Bells..................Richard Branson of Virgin records openly brags about using LSD and musical time signatures/sound frequencies to manipulate audience/Artists

Jim Jones.................donor to Feinstein and communist.

And now we have 2/3rds of the goddamn planet hypnotized by the utopia of stupidity/drugs/sports

At. The. Drop. Of. A. Hat.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

This will push the several states into deregulating the carrying of guns across the board.... As you said, "backfiring" on the commies & corporate overlords.... The lefts anti-gun propaganda fails when compared to record gun & ammunition sales. Americans are not disarming, on the contrary, they are prepping to go hunting some treasonous bastards!

FB_IMG_1618667672988.jpg

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed, but if killing a bunch of school kids wasn't enough to get it done, is a few fedex employees gonna make the difference?
It keeps the narrative going.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yep, This ain't Australia.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not that the communists in charge of the country have really cranked up their hard push for disarming the American public, simultaneously almost daily mass shootings begin? Really?

“Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: 'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action'.”

Conspiracy theorist!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I suspect you're correct.

But I'm puzzled: How do you get, even a demented young person, to throw away the whole of his life and so participate? He'll be shot dead or in prison for much of the rest of his life (we know the Left has effectively removed capital punishment).

But how do they control these freaks? I get it that the stage is set...the skeuls twisting the minds of young people; now, sexual anarchy, even to cut-and-paste and puberty blockers. But that's still not actually getting a perp to perform when expedient.

To me it looks like they're simply ready to run with their Narrative, after having set the stage for more chaos and violence. This of course includes prosecuting police for justifiable shootings...the better that police be afraid to do ANYTHING.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
coincidence theorists are the suckers that the pols feast on
Pols or Polls ?
Personally I don't believe Polish people care about US Gun Control Agenda. :winks2:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorist!
Mr. Democrat himself FDR said "In politics nothing happens by accident".
OBTW ; GUUgle search wipes clean any FDR questions. 5 tries = NADA. I had to use BING.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Pols or Polls ?
Personally I don't believe Polish people care about US Gun Control Agenda. :winks2:
Pols, Polls, and Poles.

"Pols" is mediuh Elite-Speak for politicians

"Polls" are those fake, rigged pretend-samplings of public opinion - to drive the Narrative of the day.

"Poles"...yeah, as someone who grew up in Cleveland, I know a lot about Poles. Polack jokes were a popular grade-school pastime.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I suspect you're correct.

But I'm puzzled: How do you get, even a demented young person, to throw away the whole of his life and so participate? He'll be shot dead or in prison for much of the rest of his life (we know the Left has effectively removed capital punishment).

But how do they control these freaks? I get it that the stage is set...the skeuls twisting the minds of young people; now, sexual anarchy, even to cut-and-paste and puberty blockers. But that's still not actually getting a perp to perform when expedient.

To me it looks like they're simply ready to run with their Narrative, after having set the stage for more chaos and violence. This of course includes prosecuting police for justifiable shootings...the better that police be afraid to do ANYTHING.
Yeah, I’m personally convinced of the idea of the mentally compromised person, having been on SSRI drugs for a significant length of time being “handled” by (maybe) C-A operatives. This idea might seem far out, but when it comes to the US government, or ANY government for that matter, nothing is beyond the realms of possibility. Remember, these are the guys who ran MKUltra and other mind control programs, as well as The Tuskegee Experiment on unsuspecting black men, to find out how syphilus would affect a man’s health when untreated over a long period of time. That was the freaking CDC! Along with another government “health” organization, the name of which escapes me, right now. Our government literally despises all of us and probably holds us all in contempt. They are not above any program or action that might harm quite a number of us, just to get what they want.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Pols, Polls, and Poles.

"Pols" is mediuh Elite-Speak for politicians

"Polls" are those fake, rigged pretend-samplings of public opinion - to drive the Narrative of the day.

"Poles"...yeah, as someone who grew up in Cleveland, I know a lot about Poles. Polack jokes were a popular grade-school pastime.

We'll have to czech that out--------

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
We'll have to czech that out--------
Like righting a bad czech...

You do it with the lash. Or the stocks.

Gaol doesn't work.