• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Doctor known for hydroxychloroquine nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Doctor known for hydroxychloroquine nominated for Nobel Peace Prize​

One America News Network Published April 30, 2021 20,841 Views

video

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 9.47.12 PM.png

Rumble — Doctor Vladimir Zelenko, who became known for using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, has been nominated for a Peace Prize. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I have already decided on hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

and silver dollars
Which brings up a question I have been mulling.
Having access to both, (well all three if you count my dime), would there be a benefit to dosing with both HCQ and ivermectin along with the vitamins. Would there be any negative interaction?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Which brings up a question I have been mulling.
Having access to both, (well all three if you count my dime), would there be a benefit to dosing with both HCQ and ivermectin along with the vitamins. Would there be any negative interaction?
These are not prophylactic. They are used when you come down with WuFlu. If you want to strengthen your resistance to WuFlu in the frst place, take Vitamin B and Vitamin C every day.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
These are not prophylactic. They are used when you come down with WuFlu. If you want to strengthen your resistance to WuFlu in the frst place, take Vitamin B and Vitamin C every day.
vITAMIN D is the MOST IMPORTANT, if you consider that over 98% of the "severe & deadly cases" had VITAMIN D DEFICIENCIES....

Vitamin D is also found naturally in canned sardines (cheap!) and salmon... and Great-Grandma's COD LIVER OIL