• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Doctors transplant pig heart into human for first time

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Doctors transplant pig heart into human for first time​

A 57-year-old patient is the first human to have the heart of a gene-edited pig beating inside his chest. Doctors implanted the heart from a pig that was genetically engineered and bred specifically for the purpose of saving human lives.

Video at link:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/doctors-transplant-pig-heart-human-235956881.html

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
for the first time is a joke in my opinion

there is no telling what experiments have and are taking place in deep laboratories in places like Wuhan

my guess is the mad scientists have cloned humans and have made hybrid humans crossed with only god know what

otherwise , where is the ethical boundary line between helping humans and playing god?

growing ears on a mouse for transplants to human burn victims is a good ethical choice , as is growing human livers for transplants

but cloning and genetically engineering super humans to be uses as soldiers has crossed the line in my opinion

it is sort of like the decision to kill your unborn child because it is a male and not female , or he/she does not have blue eyes

I’m thinking transplanting a pigs heart into a human to save a life may be a good thing

bring on the slippery slope

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What could possible go wrong?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I bet he's squealing with delight!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
for the first time is a joke in my opinion

there is no telling what experiments have and are taking place in deep laboratories in places like Wuhan

my guess is the mad scientists have cloned humans and have made hybrid humans crossed with only god know what

otherwise , where is the ethical boundary line between helping humans and playing god?

growing ears on a mouse for transplants to human burn victims is a good ethical choice , as is growing human livers for transplants

but cloning and genetically engineering super humans to be uses as soldiers has crossed the line in my opinion

it is sort of like the decision to kill your unborn child because it is a male and not female , or he/she does not have blue eyes

I’m thinking transplanting a pigs heart into a human to save a life may be a good thing

bring on the slippery slope
100% Cracker

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Not the first time....they live among us.

image-20150106-18619-10a470b.jpg