• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

does anyone else find it curious

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
that rino media is gushing all over this appointment by Barr of some swamp creature to investigate the investigators?

while many are thinking barr is honorable and all that jazz, what if the appointment was a way to sweep it all away?

with these dimwits all going nutz over this and saying truth is on the way, it seems to me as though it is a setup to later state, see, nothing happened. All investigated on the up and up and the all clear was sounded. Totally non-partisan

?????????

No idea, but this smells to high heaven

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Recoveringliberal27 minutes ago
Ridicule is a very effective weapon against self important slime balls such as Nads, Pelosi, Cummings, et al.

Thunder Lips The VIan hour ago
Glorious!!! Usually all it takes is for ONE MAN to stand and fight and then suddenly other men find their courage and do what is right.

AG Barr Mocks Pelosi to Her Face: “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?”
by Kristinn Taylor May 15, 2019 398 Comments
Attorney General William Barr mocked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to her face at a fallen police officer’s memorial gathering in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, according to a reports posted to Twitter by reporters, inlcuding Politico’s John Bresnahan. Barr and other Trump administration officials have been threatened with arrest for refusing demands by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives for the unredacted Mueller report and President Trump’s tax returns. Pelosi had recently commented about arresting Trump officials and locking them in a jail in the Capitol basement.

Barr shook hands w/Pelosi & said loudly “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?” Pelosi shot back that the House Sergeant ar Arms was there if needed for an arrest”…./2 Barr laughed & walked away”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-madam-speaker-did-you-bring-your-handcuffs/

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
that rino media is gushing all over this appointment by Barr of some swamp creature to investigate the investigators?

while many are thinking barr is honorable and all that jazz, what if the appointment was a way to sweep it all away?

with these dimwits all going nutz over this and saying truth is on the way, it seems to me as though it is a setup to later state, see, nothing happened. All investigated on the up and up and the all clear was sounded. Totally non-partisan

?????????

No idea, but this smells to high heaven

OK, I pretty much agree, EXCEPT for Shillary's uranus 1 deal ?? :don't    know2::jail::lashing::tied up::troll:

How the billy hell can this be ignored ??

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
AG Barr Mocks Pelosi to Her Face: “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?”
I really really would like to see some big fish fry, compliments of this guy,

That is my hope, but we all know what they say about wishes........

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yup, I'll believe it when I see a bunch of guys in orange jumpsuits.
Dont you dare forget about Hillary. And Huma. And Susan Rice. And Loretta Lynch.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I really really would like to see some big fish fry, compliments of this guy,

That is my hope, but we all know what they say about wishes........
First it was Shootist who began to thaw out...and is now on the verge of being a Q maniac...

And now ol Scorp is dripping...

Even the hard core skeptics amongst us are starting to see the green shoots that are springing up...

To your point - Barr will need to have balls of steel just as big as Trumps to do what needs to be done. Early signs point to encephalitis

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Lois Lerner, targeting conservative groups. Total abuse of power. Now she's retired on our dime. No time at club fed for her and full beanies.

Remember when everyone was spewing over Huber? I kept questioning why someone in Utah would be investigating anything in DC. Trust Sessions? Huber? If they work for Gov I don't trust em. makes it very easy.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Life is fickle

What I fear most is that any "forward momentum", we've witnessed this before in our recent past, it has previously been and can still be, twisted back into some form of communist control with a simple death, one decision that goes the wrong way, some paradigm shift that no one, not even those in charge of this shit-show can control, from either side, or had the fore-sight to see as an option

Suddenly, we're right back to where we were three years ago

The 'set up' for any 'clean up' is not free from danger from attacks or any of a number of things that could occur that would result in it's collapse

I believe many here know this, and lots of anxiety is being generated from knowing we're not out of danger, by any stretch of the imagination, at this point in time

That's Still Unsettling and honestly, not very "natural" because when something 'fails' in nature, it's usually gone, but humanity allows the 'failures' to survive and in some cases, thrive

:dog:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Recoveringliberal27 minutes ago
Ridicule is a very effective weapon against self important slime balls such as Nads, Pelosi, Cummings, et al.

Thunder Lips The VIan hour ago
Glorious!!! Usually all it takes is for ONE MAN to stand and fight and then suddenly other men find their courage and do what is right.

by Kristinn Taylor May 15, 2019 398 Comments
Attorney General William Barr mocked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to her face at a fallen police officer’s memorial gathering in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, according to a reports posted to Twitter by reporters, inlcuding Politico’s John Bresnahan. Barr and other Trump administration officials have been threatened with arrest for refusing demands by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives for the unredacted Mueller report and President Trump’s tax returns. Pelosi had recently commented about arresting Trump officials and locking them in a jail in the Capitol basement.

Barr shook hands w/Pelosi & said loudly “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?” Pelosi shot back that the House Sergeant ar Arms was there if needed for an arrest”…./2 Barr laughed & walked away”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-madam-speaker-did-you-bring-your-handcuffs/
I can see that being construed another way too. As her wearing her own girly cuffs.