• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

doesn't make a lot of sense

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
we have all heard of the yammerin' on about parler, and how it is now more popular supposedly due to the lowly conservatives populating the place

and that parler is a supposed multi-billion dollar company

so I ask, why are they dependent on joozon, or have their whole setup sitting on joozon, where they can be taken out overnight?

how is that even possible?

a supposed multi-billion dollar company, flick a switch, poof! gone

then one has to ask the immediate question,

that if that is so, then how can you have a company with nothing for assets, 30 employees, maybe a box of cornflakes and some pencils, be worth multi-billions?

insanity what this has all become

the smoke and mirrors, the 'perceived value', not real value,

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
and of course, wiki responds with its classification of the mean ole parler 2 bit ap

Content
Parler is known for its far-right and alt-right,[13] antisemitic,[20] anti-feminist,[48] and Islamophobic content.[48] Many posts on Parler contain misinformation and conspiracy theories.[24] Parler has said they will not fact check posts on the platform, a decision BBC News says has allowed misinformation to spread more easily on the platform than on mainstream social networks. In particular, BBC News noted the presence of posts spreading the QAnon conspiracy theory, as well as misinformation surrounding the 2020 US presidential election, COVID-19, child trafficking, and vaccines.[6] The Verge noted in November 2020 that Parler had become a "central hub" for the Stop the Steal conspiracy theory relating to the 2020 US presidential election.[71] The Forward and The Bulwark observed the presence of antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as others.[8][10] Parler CEO John Matze told The Forward he was unaware of antisemitic content on Parler, but was unsurprised that it was there. He believes removing hateful content only further radicalizes people, saying, "If you're going to fight these peoples' views, they need to be out in the open.... Don't force these people into the corners of the internet where they're not going to be able to be proven wrong."[8] Extremism expert Chip Berlet said of Matze's opinions on hateful content: "I think he's full of it.... I think he knows exactly what he's creating, he's encouraging people who basically don't like other folks in the country... it's balogna, this is a place for people to fester in their own bigotry."[8] Political scientist Alison Dagnes has said of Parler's stance on speech on the platform: "I don't think you can have it both ways.... There is no such thing as civilized hate speech."[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parler

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
so I am confused,

they state the place is racist, homophobic, etc etc

yet it is ok that pedophilia exists,
it is ok to bribe other countries,
is is ok to participate in wars for profit,
it is ok to allow abortions unrestricted,
it is ok to loot and burn our cities,
it is ok to promote racism using their versions
it is ok to imprison vasts swaths of 2 leggahs in 'projects'
etc
etc

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
scorps off the meds today.......

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Our world is up-side-down right now.
I thought I would never say it, BUT, we need Military Tribunals NOW !!!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Parler is known for its far-right and alt-right,[13] antisemitic,[20] anti-feminist,[48] and Islamophobic content.
They forgot 'the kitchen sink'...

Out of curiosity, I was on Parler. I was also on Twitter. I never saw any of the above on either site.

It was kludgy... had to 'click' on all kinds of notification bells and 'approve' stuff.

I was going to dump it anyway.

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and now there's no need to do anything

isn't that convenient?
:2 thumbs up:

vichris

Seeker
Seeker
and of course, wiki responds with its classification of the mean ole parler 2 bit ap

Content
Parler is known for its far-right and alt-right,[13] antisemitic,[20] anti-feminist,[48] and Islamophobic content.[48] Many posts on Parler contain misinformation and conspiracy theories.[24] Parler has said they will not fact check posts on the platform, a decision BBC News says has allowed misinformation to spread more easily on the platform than on mainstream social networks. In particular, BBC News noted the presence of posts spreading the QAnon conspiracy theory, as well as misinformation surrounding the 2020 US presidential election, COVID-19, child trafficking, and vaccines.[6] The Verge noted in November 2020 that Parler had become a "central hub" for the Stop the Steal conspiracy theory relating to the 2020 US presidential election.[71] The Forward and The Bulwark observed the presence of antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as others.[8][10] Parler CEO John Matze told The Forward he was unaware of antisemitic content on Parler, but was unsurprised that it was there. He believes removing hateful content only further radicalizes people, saying, "If you're going to fight these peoples' views, they need to be out in the open.... Don't force these people into the corners of the internet where they're not going to be able to be proven wrong."[8] Extremism expert Chip Berlet said of Matze's opinions on hateful content: "I think he's full of it.... I think he knows exactly what he's creating, he's encouraging people who basically don't like other folks in the country... it's balogna, this is a place for people to fester in their own bigotry."[8] Political scientist Alison Dagnes has said of Parler's stance on speech on the platform: "I don't think you can have it both ways.... There is no such thing as civilized hate speech."[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parler

I might be mistaken but from what I've heard ANYONE can post stuff or EDIT wikipedia. Maybe someone should edit that shit.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Most of the people that I follow were banned by twitter., so I followed them to Parler. That worked until the same motjerfuckers took Parler down.
The have NO morals.
They run us off, we find a small corner to communicate away from them, and then they shut our little corner as well.
Bunch of fun c King Commies.

Last edited:

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There is only one manifesto of the Radical left. HYPOCRISY. And its deafening.

And who condemned the hypocrites to the max?

Someone who was later put to death by despicable treatment by those same hypocrites.

SH

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I might be mistaken but from what I've heard ANYONE can post stuff or EDIT wikipedia.
that is the propaganda,

but not true,
it is deeply libtard and has no hopes of ever being accurate

which is ironic as hell, as many libtard institutions have banned the use of wiki due to its discretions regarding truth or facts

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I might be mistaken but from what I've heard ANYONE can post stuff or EDIT wikipedia. Maybe someone should edit that shit.
It gets 'checked' by 'someone'...

vichris

Seeker
Seeker
Most of the people that I follow were banned by twitter., so I followed them to Parler. That worked until the same motjerfuckers took Parler down.
The have NO morals.
They run us off, we find a small corner to communicate away from them, and then they shut our little corner as well.
Bunch of fun c King Commies.
I've never been on Twitter. But I could see the writing on the wall, so back in Sept. I opened accounts in Parler, Gab and MeWe. Fakebook got deactivated but I did hang on to Messenger. Its a different app. So after a few months now I've pretty much settled on MeWe. Parler which is like Twitter is shut down for now. Gab is overwhelmed and super slow. MeWe is chugging along really well. Pics are a little slow to load. Theyve had a HUGE influx of newbies. There is no advertising on MeWe except for them. They are totally member supported. I like it a lot here too.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If it wasn't for Trump Twitter would be languishing pre election

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 3.40.00 PM.png

Just as Jelly Bellies became a hit after Reagan mentioned them... unlike Pork Cracklins when GHWB mentioned them.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
how is that even possible?
a supposed multi-billion dollar company, flick a switch, poof! gone
then one has to ask the immediate question,
that if that is so, then how can you have a company with nothing for assets, 30 employees, maybe a box of cornflakes and some pencils, be worth multi-billions?
insanity what this has all become
the smoke and mirrors, the 'perceived value', not real value,
One of the companies I was involved in the dotcom boom went public in '98 or 99 with 6 employees, having been in business for 6months or so and had only a few thousands of dollars of income. We IPO'd for over 20million. this insanity is nothing new, how long it can continue on is another matter.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Someone with more knowledge than me. Don't fb put spyware on your computer. It stays even after you dump your account?

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
They forgot 'the kitchen sink'...

Out of curiosity, I was on Parler. I was also on Twitter. I never saw any of the above on either site.

It was kludgy... had to 'click' on all kinds of notification bells and 'approve' stuff.

I was going to dump it anyway.
if you don’t go looking for it you won’t. Twitter has/had a huge group of anti Jew posters. In fact a few months ago #jewishprivlege trended for weeks much to the outrage of ever choen, man and berg on the platform. Jewish defense groups demanded that jack do something about it and he/ they refused for weeks. Then all the sudden things changed.

vichris

Seeker
Seeker
Facetwitube are overplaying their hands. Just a matter of time.

That’s why I’ve never purchased any FB stock.
Agreed.....it will come back to bite them all just like FOX..... Fox in panic mode.... https://www.newsmax.com/us/fox-news-demotes-maccallum/2021/01/11/id/1005121/

But most of us have to admit,.....We've been using FB to stay in touch family and friends. But to many of them have no desire or are just ignorant of what really is happening in our world. Sad to say but its the truth.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Someone with more knowledge than me. Don't fb put spyware on your computer. It stays even after you dump your account?
I read that is true. Tracks everything.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Normally I would say that Scorpio is right. The stock market has not telegraphed anything happening. But this is a very strange year and time. Remember that most of these corrupt people are likely to have been the ones letting their friends know and not fear reprise.

But either way this Trump presidency has been a masterful work of theater. I STILL don't fully know if he's a good guy or a bad guy... How is that possible after 4 years? They have held their cards EXTREMELY close to the vest, so if they did bring the hammer I would not expect the market to get any more wind than we have. It would be chaos afterwards.

Last edited:

chieftain

Gold Chaser
so I ask, why are they dependent on joozon, or have their whole setup sitting on joozon, where they can be taken out overnight?
Not to be a wet blanket, but this was a decision based on cost. To host on premise or in a DC of their own would cost an absolute metric fuckton of everything. So using AWS for 10 years is still far cheaper than the capex they would have needed to throw around.

However morality was never factored into the equations...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so I am confused,

they state the place is racist, homophobic, etc etc

yet it is ok that pedophilia exists,
it is ok to bribe other countries,
is is ok to participate in wars for profit,
it is ok to allow abortions unrestricted,
it is ok to loot and burn our cities,
it is ok to promote racism using their versions
it is ok to imprison vasts swaths of 2 leggahs in 'projects'
etc
etc
I call it, Liberal Grand Hypocrisy

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
caught a minute of the ceo, he said:

amazon killed him off

after that he had another deal worked out and it got killed at the last minute

and a series of similar issues after that

he seemed resolute to get back on the air

he also mentioned having to build the whole thing from scratch -- meaning the amazon setup is more of a plug and play offering, much simpler than what he's facing now

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++