• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donald Trump Jr's Wife Hospitalized After White Powder Sent To House

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump Jr's wife Vanessa hospitalized after opening letter with white powder inside
  • Donald Trump Jr's wife Vanessa was hospitalized on Monday after opening a letter with a white powder inside
  • The former model, 40, opened the letter addressed to her husband around 10am, at her parents' apartment in the east 50s
  • Afterwards, she started coughing and feeling nauseous
  • She was decontaminated and taken to a local hospital as a precaution
  • Police won't officially say what the powder was, but law enforcement sources told the New York Post that it was cornstarch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5382629/Vanessa-Trump-hospitalized-opened-white-powder-letter.html#ixzz56vPSuEjR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
a shot across the bow from the vaccine makers. he just made a BIG move to stop forced vaccs. the rockefeller juice makers didnt wait long -- the big vacc announcement was within the last week
Cornstarch was traumatic enough, what will they unleash next - - a loud firecracker? a stink bomb? Yikes. That'd be devestating to the little snowflakes.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
3 people from Trump household sick and nauseated
Why don't you stick the stinkbomb and firecracker up your ASS!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Fucking snowflakes.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
American Georgia Grace says:
February 12, 2018 at 4:56 pm
I think President Trump and his people will be answering:
Feb 12 2018
Feb 12 2018 15:15:20
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 4bcc84
Our attack on big pharma came w/ a warning letter today.
Message received.
Response forthcoming.

Q

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
You're first in line to ridicule the pussified antics of millennials and "left wingers" yet here you are rushing to defend the honour of some dumb cunt who has to be hospitalized and "decontaminated" after being exposed to cornstarch.

Nothing worse than a hypocrite, my friend.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You're first in line to ridicule the pussified antics of millennials and "left wingers" yet here you are rushing to defend the honour of some dumb cunt who has to be hospitalized and "decontaminated" after being exposed to cornstarch.

You are not my or any American's friend you fucking waste of oxygen.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Donald Trump Jr. Breaks Silence After Wife Hospitalized Over Suspicious Letter Mailed To Apartment
February 12, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 7 Comments

Donald Trump Jr. broke his silence after his wife Vanessa was hospitalized after opening a suspicious letter containing white powdery substance mailed to their New York City apartment.

According to NBC News:

The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump’s husband, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of the president and his ex-wife Ivana.

After the letter was opened, three people at the residence were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center strictly as a precaution, the New York City Fire Department said.

There is no indication anyone suffered any injuries; the NYPD said the substance was deemed to be non-hazardous and was taken to a lab for further analysis.

CNN reporter Aaron Katersky says the letter was “was postmarked Boston and included a note that expressed anger.”

“Thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning. Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior,” tweeted Trump Jr.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...pitalized-suspicious-letter-mailed-apartment/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Gawd their pool is getting pretty thin eh'?
Leftovers from the anti tea party troll army put out by acorn and the uniparty republicans.
I'm glad it was nothing toxic, I'll bet the war ramps up now though.
The leftists are some seriously sick mofo's and this isn't going to gain them any sympathy. Or mercy.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just coined a new phrase for the OP - "Snake News".

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The leftists are some seriously sick mofo's and this isn't going to gain them any sympathy. Or mercy.

They ran out of that 9 years ago or so IMHO

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
PS Notice my Location....looking forward to finally changing it.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It could be just cornstarch, but the mind is a crazy thing and it is pretty easy to get sick at the possibility of it being something harmful. The placebo effect is a powerful thing.

Praying it is nothing...

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
a shot across the bow from the vaccine makers. he just made a BIG move to stop forced vaccs. the rockefeller juice makers didnt wait long -- the big vacc announcement was within the last week
Agree here plus even if it was just baking powder i don’t blame the Trump family for over reacting after all the crap they have gone through having to answer to Mueller and his attack team trying to destroy them.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The war to end all wars!

One side prancing around with cunt hats on their head, the other side overcome by cornstarch.
With you constantly running your d!cksucker like some deranged youth.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Agree here plus even if it was just baking powder i don’t blame the Trump family for over reacting after all the crap they have gone through having to answer to Mueller and his attack team trying to destroy them.

What a laughable overly dramatic reaction. Are they still hyperventilating in hospital?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's easy to say once you know what the stuff actually is. You really think that they'll instantly know it's harmless? Even the article said they were taken to the hospital as a precaution.

Exactly. Got a mirror handy? If so, look into it and you'll see one. lol

Just shows the depths his detractors will stoop to. I didn't like Obozo, but there's no way I'd advocate sending them stuff in the mail to simulate an anthrax attack. Or anything else nefarious. No one would want that done to themselves or ones they love, so no one should do it to anyone else either.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Get another butthurt report form!

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's easy to say once you know what the stuff actually is. You really think that they'll instantly know it's harmless? Even the article said they were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Exactly, they likely didnt have a choice.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
But they instantly "knew" it was harmful enough to give them an immediate headache and upset tummy?

It was a puss move and a complete over dramatization. Especially by the ones in this thread who were ready to proclaim it an "act of war". Total fucking snowflakes. There's no other way to spin it.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But they instantly "knew" it was harmful enough to give them an immediate headache and upset tummy?
What caused that is called a nocebo effect. Similar to the placebo effect, but in a negative direction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo

It was a puss move and a complete over dramatization. Especially by the ones in this thread who were ready to proclaim it an "act of war". Total fucking snowflakes. There's no other way to spin it.
Sending someone something like that with the intent that they believe it to be anthrax is rightfully considered a crime. Because there's no way for the recipient to know prior to any damage being done, if in fact it is something harmful. Also, was a note or anything included that could cause someone to believe it was in fact a harmful substance?

Edited to add: how would you react if you opened an envelope that got an unknown white power all over you and included a note that said, "congrats! you've just been infected with anthrax!" How would you react?
....and I don't know if there was a note in this case, but there could have been, which would greatly enhance any nocebo effect.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Also, was a note or anything included that could cause someone to believe it was in fact a harmful substance?

Edited to add: how would you react if you opened an envelope that got an unknown white power all over you and included a note that said, "congrats! you've just been infected with anthrax!" How would you react?
....and I don't know if there was a note in this case, but there could have been, which would greatly enhance any nocebo effect.
You're already grasping at straws with conjecture about a scary "note" about anthrax being included? What's next, speculation that it was exploding cornstarch and blew the roof off their mansion?

Bottom line, the dumb cunt shit her pants and way over embellished like a little snowflake. Much like Trump Almighty shit his pants about going to Vietnam and way over embellished his sore foot like a little snowflake. Now look at what a brave little chicken hawk he is!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You're already grasping at straws with conjecture about a scary "note" about anthrax being included?
I never said that a note was included. Just that it's possible there could have been one, which would have caused a heightened response.
...and really, you don't even need a note. Everyone knows how the anthrax attack went down and that it was a white powder. Just that fact alone would be enough to cause concern. What other intention would one have when sending someone a white powder in an envelope? I mean, other than causing someone to believe they'd been poisoned?

What's next, speculation that it was exploding cornstarch and blew the roof off their mansion?
No, just wondering how you'd react if it were your family that received such a thing in the mail.

Bottom line, the dumb cunt shit her pants and way over embellished like a little snowflake. Much like Trump Almighty shit his pants about going to Vietnam and way over embellished his sore foot like a little snowflake. Now look at what a brave little chicken hawk he is!
Good thing he got out of going. Had he went he might have become a casualty and never gotten the opportunity to become your POTUS.

Although you'd probably hope he would have become a casualty, because that way your ol' girl would be POTUS right now. lol