• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donald Trump Jr's Wife Hospitalized After White Powder Sent To House

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Back to reality guy's. Jr. dumped his deep state SS detail recently for private security because he didn't trust them to protect him and his family.

and all you all have a peeing contest about cornstarch.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
At the expense of repeating myself !!
We know who this is directed to.
I won't mention a name, so there is no personal attack !!! LOL

stop responding.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
CNN reporter Aaron Katersky says the letter was “was postmarked Boston and included a note that expressed anger.
Boston is teeming with communists! The MA urban politics are ultra progressive and the Republican governor is a cuck to the Dims. None of this surprises me.

As far as being cautious, given the current unstable environment in this country, the security in charge of protecting the Trumps reacting in any other way other than being overly cautious would be foolish. There's being strong and then there's being dumb! I suspect the security folks the Trumps hired aren't dumb!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
* Surprised they opened their own mail to begin with.
* If this happened to chelsia killinton the news reports would have been deafening.
* Hard to find in the fake news, we decide what you need to know, tokyo rose, msm speaks volumes.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Back to reality guy's. Jr. dumped his deep state SS detail recently for private security because he didn't trust them to protect him and his family.

and all you all have a peeing contest about cornstarch.

Was it Walmart security guards they hired - - WTF were they doing letting them open mail like that?

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You have no idea what the word "hypocrite means", do you?
What's your point Joe?

Edit: Never mind. I have a few of the idiots here on ignore and don't see all their posts in the thread. I now see who you were responding to. Carry on! :2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What's your point Joe?
Why, that he's a hypocrite. lol

That's two words, my friend. Please find someone to proofread your drivel before posting.
Ok, I fixedmy typo. Should I start pointing out all of yours? I typically don't do crap like that, as it just means that's the only thing a person can fnid wrong with someones post so they pick on grammar and spelling and the like. Kinda like what you're doing. lol
Why don't you make yourself useful and go run up some more debt you have no intention of paying.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Ok, I fixedmy typo. Should I start pointing out all of yours? I typically don't do crap like that, as it just means that's the only thing a person can fnid wrong with someones post so they pick on grammar and spelling and the like. Kinda like what you're doing. lol
Why don't you make yourself useful and go run up some more debt you have no intention of paying.
When your comment attempts to question someone's comprehension of the English language, make sure said comment is free of "typos" and other grammatical missteps.

If not, you'll end up liking foolish as you did in Post #47.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
What's your point Joe?

Edit: Never mind. I have a few of the idiots here on ignore and don't see all their posts in the thread. I now see who you were responding to. Carry on! :2 thumbs up:

Burying your head in the sand is always a viable option for some when they're uncomfortable with reality. As we're now seeing from the Trump Almighty apologists.

Never fathomed there'd be so many snowflakes exposed on this site.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When your comment attempts to question someone's comprehension of the English language, make sure said comment is free of "typos" and other grammatical missteps.
I wasn't questioning your comprehension of the English language. I was just putting the word in quotes same as you did. Ie: I was mirroring your previous post.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You're already grasping at straws with conjecture about a scary "note" about anthrax being included? What's next, speculation that it was exploding cornstarch and blew the roof off their mansion?

Bottom line, the dumb cunt shit her pants and way over embellished like a little snowflake. Much like Trump Almighty shit his pants about going to Vietnam and way over embellished his sore foot like a little snowflake. Now look at what a brave little chicken hawk he is!
Hey smart ass, the Trump family RECEIVES DEATH THREATS EVERY DAY!
Sounds like you need a good thumping over there Jr.

Trump didn't need to risk his life for the country, but he is.

His hair comb is tougher than you.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Hey smart ass, the Trump family RECEIVES DEATH THREATS EVERY DAY!
Sounds like you need a good thumping over there Jr.

Trump didn't need to risk his life for the country, but he is.

His hair comb is tougher than you.

Oh my goodness, how terrifying that must be for Trump Almighty.

Sure hope his "bone spurs" don't suddenly flare up.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Psychopaths are Losers who view themselves as Leaders. As we’ve seen, unless there’s a specific advantage for him, a psychopath never admits to being wrong, to doing wrong, to having wronged anyone. Whatever he does wrong to others–cheating, lying, manipulation, hurting them emotionally and physically–he manages to project blame on the victims and on those around them. In fact, the psychopath will see his cowardly actions as superior; on a higher plane of existence than the rest of humanity. Rather than seeing himself as the pathological person that he is–essentially, a Loser who spends his life parasitically using and taking advantage of others–the psychopath is likely to see and describe himself as a maverick: a lone dissenter, awillfully independent hero “ahead of the pack,” who rejects the dated and commonplace notions of right and wrong and of truth and falsehood. Ethical human beings, who care about others, are considered by the psychopath and his followers “moralistic” and “narrow-minded”.

Like the Nietzschean Superman, the psychopath considers himself beyond the norms of good and evil: except, of course, when it comes to double standards, since no psychopath would want others to use, manipulate, deride and hurt him as he does them. The underlying narcissism that leads the psychopath to focus only on his desires, pleasures and needs also blinds him to his faults and protects him from self-blame.

Admitting fault, or taking responsibility for harmful actions would, after all, take a degree of empathy–of putting himself in others’ shoes and seeing himself as they do–which the psychopath is not only incapable of, but also repudiates.

For a psychopath, caring about others, putting oneself in their shoes, is only for followers, for the herd. In his own mind, he’s a born leader: even when nobody follows him, or even if he only leads a few individuals to collude with his wrongdoing and, eventually, to sow their own destruction. After all, from the psychopath’s self-absorbed perspective, humanity exists only to serve his immediate needs.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Psychopaths are Losers who view themselves as Leaders. As we’ve seen, unless there’s a specific advantage for him, a psychopath never admits to being wrong, to doing wrong, to having wronged anyone. Whatever he does wrong to others–cheating, lying, manipulation, hurting them emotionally and physically–he manages to project blame on the victims and on those around them. In fact, the psychopath will see his cowardly actions as superior; on a higher plane of existence than the rest of humanity. Rather than seeing himself as the pathological person that he is–essentially, a Loser who spends his life parasitically using and taking advantage of others–the psychopath is likely to see and describe himself as a maverick: a lone dissenter, awillfully independent hero “ahead of the pack,” who rejects the dated and commonplace notions of right and wrong and of truth and falsehood. Ethical human beings, who care about others, are considered by the psychopath and his followers “moralistic” and “narrow-minded”.

Like the Nietzschean Superman, the psychopath considers himself beyond the norms of good and evil: except, of course, when it comes to double standards, since no psychopath would want others to use, manipulate, deride and hurt him as he does them. The underlying narcissism that leads the psychopath to focus only on his desires, pleasures and needs also blinds him to his faults and protects him from self-blame.

Admitting fault, or taking responsibility for harmful actions would, after all, take a degree of empathy–of putting himself in others’ shoes and seeing himself as they do–which the psychopath is not only incapable of, but also repudiates.

For a psychopath, caring about others, putting oneself in their shoes, is only for followers, for the herd. In his own mind, he’s a born leader: even when nobody follows him, or even if he only leads a few individuals to collude with his wrongdoing and, eventually, to sow their own destruction. After all, from the psychopath’s self-absorbed perspective, humanity exists only to serve his immediate needs.

When you cut and paste like that, please cite the article.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You're first in line to ridicule the pussified antics of millennials and "left wingers" yet here you are rushing to defend the honour of some dumb cunt who has to be hospitalized and "decontaminated" after being exposed to cornstarch.

Nothing worse than a hypocrite, my friend.
You keep on using the words "my friend." I do not think they mean what you think they mean. (In my best Inigo Montoya voice).

By the way, I noticed you haven't jumped off that cliff, yet. What gives?

Last edited:

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
You keep on using the words "my friend." I do not think they mean what you think they mean. (In my best Inigo Montoya voice).

By the way, I noticed you haven't jumped off that cliff, yet. What gives?

It was the least offensive "F" word I could come up with to address people.

Instead of a cliff, I figured I'd jump off the Great Wall of Mexico instead. Let me know when it's built.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It was the least offensive "F" word I could come up with to address people.

Instead of a cliff, I figured I'd jump off the Great Wall of Mexico instead. Let me know when it's built.
Any high place will do.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Pretty much sums up the political left & snowflakes.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Look who I found. I'm sure we know who it is !!!
Head_up_ass.jpg

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter