• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ever run a business? The more employees you have the harder it is to control what goes on, to the point if it gets too big you can't really directly control anything. Like steering a battleship using a wooden oar.
We're in total agreement on that. But, I don't think Trump's motivations are noble as you do. You asked, why would a rich old man with a family do this. But, I ask why would a rich old man host a fake, "reality TV" show? That doesn't make much sense either.

One part of my thinking that has changed as the years have passed is that I focus more on the what rather than the why. In other words, if something is repeatedly observable that means it's real regardless of whether I understand exactly the how or the why behind it. Let me try to apply that to Trump for you.

Let's start with the plan for Syria that Obama was following. Obama wanted to launch missiles, but a lot of people protested, including some military people with posters reading, "I don't want to be Al-Queda's air force." So the plan was delayed. In comes the new president, Trump, and what happens? Trump picks up the exact plan for Syria that Obama was following, complete with a fake chemical weapons attack on children.

During the 2016 campaign Trump complains that the Fed is keeping interest rates too low, which is absolutely correct. Then once president, Trump pulls a complete 180, and actually complains that the FED rates are too high and need to be lowered! Now who benefits from Trump taking that position? It ain't the average American.

I'll give you a third example. On the campaign trail Trump holds up Wikileaks papers in his hand proclaiming, "I love Wikileaks!" After all,
Wikileaks was the source releasing vast amounts of dirt on the Clintons, as well as Obama. But then what happened as soon as Trump becomes president? The Trump administration pressures Ecuador to reverse their decision to grant Julian Assange asylum, and simultaneously the Depart of State declares Wikileaks to be a "terrorist organization".

Those are just a few of many actions that reveal Trump's true colors. The shouting at CNN reporters is great fun, even I've laughed at it myself, but if you look at the actions of this administration on fundamental issues, what you see is the continuation of the deep state and shadow government. Trump is complicit.

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I will say again boys, wot a fucking mess.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That man is great at yanking chains...I'll give him that.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What I have a hard time wrapping my head around.
* His appointees many seem to be ds and it's still a revolving door.
* Is he naive to the point he didn't think people were actively working to destroy American the country he does seem to love?
* How does Q fit into any of this?
* Is the conservative mindset makeup being used against us in a mental mind fuk? Religion, guns, lock downs, safety, loss of assets, etc.....?
* There is so much to expose how much more needs to be seen?
* As days turn into weeks in to months the "election" draws ever closer. How late is to late to wait to expose all this and give people time to digest it?
* After the "election" can corruption be exposed?
* When they announce biden / Ukrain corruption then the investigations will be public but very similar to the average joe about investigating a prez candidate.
* Why did np say she had taken a test & prepared to take over in Jan when Trump refused to leave?
https://apnews.com/afs:Content:9146730178
* Why NO ONE is in jail.
* Why is propaganda allowed to be spread freely?
* Why are tax dollars funding communist indoctrination campuses?
* Many many others

That said I expect all stops to be pulled out.
* Market crashed before election
* Trump / Pence assassinated
* Food shortages / citizens inconvenienced / lock downs, masks / vaccinations, as much as possible.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thank you Thecrensh.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tramps not worried about election fraud because he's the one that would be doing the fraud...what he's really worried about is voters being able to vote, which would be the end of him.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tramps not worried about election fraud because he's the one that would be doing the fraud...what he's really worried about is voters being able to vote, which would be the end of him.
Thank you for your interesting POV. Good to read you again buddy.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good point Mr Paradise, that is a massive de-funding based on debased FRNs.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1 poster even guaranteed that Trump was a pedophile. Of course there's never any evidence of any of these wild claims. Just like Stormy Daniels, et el.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good point Mr Paradise, that is a massive de-funding based on debased FRNs.
It’s actually much worse than that. I just use that meme when the MAGA meatballs start waving the pom poms in my face.

2.7 trillion allocated for defense during orange mans 1st term.

How does that song go ...”meet the new boss, same as the old.....

MAGA

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Which is only part of the cost to repair Obama's treasonous dissolution of our infrastructure and Military. You're welcome.
Yep, Obama gutted the military and made our infrastructure go to shit overnight. I see you’re still getting your facts from Marc Levin.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bigfoot, I am not going to bother answering all those machine gun type questions point by point, it might eddify somebody else, but I get the feeling there is zero chance of budging you a millimeter. Since I have been responding to you, I will throw this out and allow you to respond.

I was a card carrying voting Libertarian since there was a Libertarian Party. In 2016 they ran an actual Republican In Name Only for VP. The guy was a friggin' fake Republican neo-con, not even a smart one. What was that except a sell out? What purpose did it even serve except drain 1 or 2 percent from Mr. Trump, you must agree I would think that no real Libertarian would vote for Hillary Clinton and Kreepy Klown Kain. The Libertarians here in Kentucky did exactly the same thing in almost every election from dog catcher to Governor - they ran hopeless candidates shaving off a couple of points from every vote, and had a hand in Baby Doc Andy getting power - a guy who is the exact opposite of a libertarian.

I have not been on here, so could you point me to your posts calling out the Libertarians for these actions, calling them sell outs and fakers and tools of the Democrats? Please? Or do it right here if you haven't, admit the Libertarian Party is total bullshit at this point. I will enjoy reading about your honesty. Thank you sir.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yep, Obama gutted the military and made our infrastructure go to shit overnight. I see you’re still getting your facts from Marc Levin.
Tell me about your excellent intel on the state of the military during Obama and following when Mr. Trump took office, Mr Paradise, and not some shit from back in the 70s information from Obama taking power until now. I have immediate family members that have served that entire time until now. I will wait. Don't post somebody's else's information you searched the web for, your intel and superior sources. I will respectfully wait to see it before I respond to your remarks.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A "tiger mom" might go ballistic if her child came home with a "needs improvement" on his kindergarten report card. But most adults wouldn't panic. They know there is time to get the kid up to standard before the deadline for that Harvard application falls due.

Defending America is different. A sub-par grade for military preparedness ought to be an immediate concern.

Today, despite our multibillion dollar investment, America's military is not all that great. That was the finding of a two-year research effort by a team of analysts at The Heritage Foundation.

"The Index of U.S. Military Strength" grades the armed forces. The ranking this year? Marginal.

Heritage is not alone. Every single service chief issued a similar warning this spring, when testifying at the annual readiness hearing before Congress.

For example, Army Chief of Staff Gen. Raymond T. Odierno declared the "Army cannot fulfill its role in the defense strategy" if all cuts required under the Budget Control Act of 2011 are fully implemented.

The other services raise red flags, as well. The Marine Corps, for instance, is running about two-thirds the number of battalions it has historically needed to meet day-to-day operational demands.

Indeed, by the time President Barack Obama leaves office, every branch of the U.S. military will be smaller than it was on 9/11.

Does that make sense? Is the world safer for America today than it was on September 10, 2001?

When the U.S. military lacks the capacity and capabilities to protect all its vital interests, the country is worse off. It is just that simple.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/commentary/obamas-cuts-leave-every-military-branch-weaker-911

---------

Obama deliberately weakens America by gutting military

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/130802

--------

1. The Military

Besides what has been called the "gayification" of our Armed Forces, we've seen the undermining of religious expression among our military chaplains and officers. Lieutenant General (retired) William Boykin put it best, "If chaplains and other personnel are censored from offering the full solace of the gospel, there is no religious freedom in the military."

There have also been massive reductions in military personnel, leaving us dangerously vulnerable in the event of a crisis, plus military frustration at the highest level in decades. "There's a level of dissatisfaction among the uniformed military that I've never seen in my time here" said John McCain, Senate Armed Services Chairman

https://www.charismanews.com/opinio...s-president-obama-has-done-to-destroy-america

-----

GORDON: Five ways Obama weakened America in 2011

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/30/five-ways-obama-weakened-america-in-2011/

etc etc

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Tell me about your excellent intel on the state of the military during Obama and following when Mr. Trump took office, Mr Paradise, and not some shit from back in the 70s information from Obama taking power until now. I have immediate family members that have served that entire time until now. I will wait. Don't post somebody's else's information you searched the web for, your intel and superior sources. I will respectfully wait to see it before I respond to your remarks.
Who’s to say I don’t have family members who served under both Obama and Trump Kentucky. Wasn’t expecting you to come back to the forum with your hair dyed orange and marching lockstep with these other Fox watching meatballs.
Do you want to swap mess hall stories from 2010 or 2020? How many art history degrees the pentagon paid for in 2010 compared to 2020 ...or maybe how many warships were sailing the seas of cheese under Obama vs Trump.

How about we break down the defense budget statistics first ....follow the money as they say ....not the Sean Hannity propoganda or Private Lump Lump your inbred 71 Lima 3rd cousin who’s training to fight ...to fight ....to fight ....whom exactly? I’m sure military spouses were still getting free breast implants under Obama as they did under Bush.

2005 503.35 billion
2006 527.66 billion
2007 556.96 billion 3.85% of GDP
2008 621.13 billion 4.22% of GDP
2009 668.57 billion. 4.63% of GDP
2010 698.18 billion 4.66% of GDP
2011 711.34 billion. 4.58% of GDP
2012 684.78 billion 4.23% of GDP
2013 639.70 billion 3.81% of GDP
2014 609.81 billion 3.48% of GDP
2015 596.10 billion 3.27% of GDP
2016 600.11 billion 3.21% of GDP
2017 605.80 billion 3.11% of GDP
2018 648.80 billion 3.16% of GDP
2019 685 billion
2020 738 billion

Meet the new boss.....

but, but, but Obama hated the military ......yep, the military sure did alright those years the democrats controlled congress and Obama was POTUS

I like you Kentucky but don’t you bow up on me again. Now go wash that orange dye out of your hair Greg Brady and get that stupid Trump/Pence sign out of your yard and I’ll treat you to a nice dinner out that doesn’t consist of meatballs and Kool Aid.

57ACA077-A2FE-42C5-82AA-3E05451FB0C0.jpeg

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok, Mr Paradise, I have tried to refrain from personal attacks [except joking] with you, I think I took your personally disparaging comments in the past with good grace and humor and was shocked to see your recent posts here. You start out on a personal attack and I can't be bothered to read any further. I am sorry you turned out to be a extemely sour old man, or so it appears from your comments, a hateful person. I regret you have become like this because I really liked you and respected your point of view. That's all over and honestly, I will just breeze right by anything you post until or if you seek help for your condition, which I am sure you don't care one wit about. Good luck and have a nice life.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok, Mr Paradise, I have tried to refrain from personal attacks [except joking] with you, I think I took your personally disparaging comments in the past with good grace and humor and was shocked to see your recent posts here. You start out on a personal attack and I can't be bothered to read any further. I am sorry you turned out to be a extemely sour old man, or so it appears from your comments, a hateful person. I regret you have become like this because I really liked you and respected your point of view. That's all over and honestly, I will just breeze right by anything you post until or if you seek help for your condition, which I am sure you don't care one wit about. Good luck and have a nice life.
Good post sir.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But, I ask why would a rich old man host a fake, "reality TV" show?
BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO RUN HIM!

why do you continue to believe the Left are the only ones with any intelligence?

you can keep poking at Trump all you want, get used to it, he's going Nuclear next year, blowing up all the States, one by one until someone somewhere stands up to him and his rhetoric?

that could be you...

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Bigfoot, I am not going to bother answering all those machine gun type questions point by point, it might eddify somebody else, but I get the feeling there is zero chance of budging you a millimeter. Since I have been responding to you, I will throw this out and allow you to respond.

I was a card carrying voting Libertarian since there was a Libertarian Party. In 2016 they ran an actual Republican In Name Only for VP. The guy was a friggin' fake Republican neo-con, not even a smart one. What was that except a sell out? What purpose did it even serve except drain 1 or 2 percent from Mr. Trump, you must agree I would think that no real Libertarian would vote for Hillary Clinton and Kreepy Klown Kain. The Libertarians here in Kentucky did exactly the same thing in almost every election from dog catcher to Governor - they ran hopeless candidates shaving off a couple of points from every vote, and had a hand in Baby Doc Andy getting power - a guy who is the exact opposite of a libertarian.

I have not been on here, so could you point me to your posts calling out the Libertarians for these actions, calling them sell outs and fakers and tools of the Democrats? Please? Or do it right here if you haven't, admit the Libertarian Party is total bullshit at this point. I will enjoy reading about your honesty. Thank you sir.
The LP was founded in 1971. I joined in 1980.

I agree about Willy Weld. He was a joke and I have no idea how he got the VP slot.

For 2020, Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen are most definitely not Repubs in sheep's clothing. Check 'em out. https://jo20.com/

In the 1990s I served on a state Libertarian Party board of directors. I can assure you that Libertarian candidates pull as many votes from Democrats as they do Republicans. Pro drug legalization voters are not typically Repubs.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
We’re supposed to refrain from personal attacks on the forum and I try to do that, for the most part. However! I will say this, Mr. Parasite often acts like an a**hole and says quite a few things to people in an offensive manner, seeming to think nothing of it. He behaves in an arrogant, rude and regularly offensive manner, maybe because he thinks he’s wiser and more knowledgeable than all the rest of us. He made a comment to me, awhile back, about coming to “visit” my wife. Believe me, if he ever did so, it would be the last thing he ever did. That’s all.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We’re supposed to refrain from personal attacks on the forum and I try to do that, for the most part. However! I will say this, Mr. Parasite often acts like an a**hole and says quite a few things to people in an offensive manner, seeming to think nothing of it. He behaves in an arrogant, rude and regularly offensive manner, maybe because he thinks he’s wiser and more knowledgeable than all the rest of us. He made a comment to me, awhile back, about coming to “visit” my wife. Believe me, if he ever did so, it would be the last thing he ever did. That’s all.
He's obviously very insecure, that much is for sure.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The LP was founded in 1971. I joined in 1980.

I agree about Willy Weld. He was a joke and I have no idea how he got the VP slot.

For 2020, Jo Jorgensen and Spike Cohen are most definitely not Repubs in sheep's clothing. Check 'em out. https://jo20.com/

In the 1990s I served on a state Libertarian Party board of directors. I can assure you that Libertarian candidates pull as many votes from Democrats as they do Republicans. Pro drug legalization voters are not typically Repubs.
That might be true in your state, I will take your word for it. The legalization in Kentucky IMHO has been 100% Republican as far as actual accomplishments, focused on agricultural uses, they haven't fallen for the exaggerated medical benefits bs, it has been very slow and methodical, which I don't mind.... let's feel it out. Quite a departure from my membership in NORMAL back in the 70s, I still think the war on drugs was a disaster from day one and has by far made the drug abuse problem far worse than it could have been if they had done nothing.
I don't think the vote goes here like where you are. Perhaps you are right about the new candidates, but I was 100% correct about 2016 and 2018 [IMHO] and they lost my money, my support, my volunteering etc. They are dead to me period, I will never vote for them again unless somebody uses my vote after I am dead. I was betrayed as was every real member of the party.
I registered Democrat from Libertarian so I could vote in their primaries and as a form of gray man. I support and donate and volunteer now based on the individual only and directly to the candidates never through a filter or an umbrella organization. I am certainly not a Democrat or Republican in any way shape or form. I also try to vote realistically and strategically. Even if they came up with the perfect new party with a perfect platform that met every single thing I want I would not join. I believe the only way to have a true Republic is to have a decentralized type of candidate selection, so that potential officeholders don't have to vote in lockstep with bosses. I believe in term limits and open records on any and all candidates for state and federal offices. From the time they are sworn in until 10 years after they serve, all financial records should be reviewed and any and all income should be accounted for as legally gained, including investigating any relatives that suddenly get wealthy or wonderful jobs out of the blue. If the candidates do not like it, too bad, ineligible for office. Running for office should not mean that you cannot be investigated, that any and all crimes are ignored because you are a candidate. Pull a dozen adult Americans randomly from a database, screen out anybody involved directly in politics, and let them be the governing board that decides based on evidence if a candidate should be investigated or not. Everything should be above board, public, and absolutely nothing redacted for so-called National Security. Do I believe any of what I wrote will happen any time in the near future? Of course not. But that is what I would like. I will never see such a system, so until then I will vote as a wrecker of the current system if necessary, and support the best candidates I can, focusing my efforts on what can actually be achieved.

Sorry for the long winded response. I respect your viewpoint, however, I do not share it. I guess I will die a Harry Browne Libertarian, which I assume is extinct except for me.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That might be true in your state, I will take your word for it. The legalization in Kentucky IMHO has been 100% Republican as far as actual accomplishments, focused on agricultural uses, they haven't fallen for the exaggerated medical benefits bs, it has been very slow and methodical, which I don't mind.... let's feel it out. Quite a departure from my membership in NORMAL back in the 70s, I still think the war on drugs was a disaster from day one and has by far made the drug abuse problem far worse than it could have been if they had done nothing.
I don't think the vote goes here like where you are. Perhaps you are right about the new candidates, but I was 100% correct about 2016 and 2018 [IMHO] and they lost my money, my support, my volunteering etc. They are dead to me period, I will never vote for them again unless somebody uses my vote after I am dead. I was betrayed as was every real member of the party.
I registered Democrat from Libertarian so I could vote in their primaries and as a form of gray man. I support and donate and volunteer now based on the individual only and directly to the candidates never through a filter or an umbrella organization. I am certainly not a Democrat or Republican in any way shape or form. I also try to vote realistically and strategically. Even if they came up with the perfect new party with a perfect platform that met every single thing I want I would not join. I believe the only way to have a true Republic is to have a decentralized type of candidate selection, so that potential officeholders don't have to vote in lockstep with bosses. I believe in term limits and open records on any and all candidates for state and federal offices. From the time they are sworn in until 10 years after they serve, all financial records should be reviewed and any and all income should be accounted for as legally gained, including investigating any relatives that suddenly get wealthy or wonderful jobs out of the blue. If the candidates do not like it, too bad, ineligible for office. Running for office should not mean that you cannot be investigated, that any and all crimes are ignored because you are a candidate. Pull a dozen adult Americans randomly from a database, screen out anybody involved directly in politics, and let them be the governing board that decides based on evidence if a candidate should be investigated or not. Everything should be above board, public, and absolutely nothing redacted for so-called National Security. Do I believe any of what I wrote will happen any time in the near future? Of course not. But that is what I would like. I will never see such a system, so until then I will vote as a wrecker of the current system if necessary, and support the best candidates I can, focusing my efforts on what can actually be achieved.

Sorry for the long winded response. I respect your viewpoint, however, I do not share it. I guess I will die a Harry Browne Libertarian, which I assume is extinct except for me.
These changes will never take place until humanity regains their spirituality and the corrupt human heart becomes refreshed and rejuvenated.

"It is the selfish human heart that is the poisonous root of all evil."

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Likewise.

You may remember that Jo Jorgensen was Harry's VP running mate in 1996. She picked up a lot of his wisdom from him.

Harry was a great statesman and spokesman for Libetarianism.

I still recommend Harry';s book "Why Government Doesn't Work" as a tool to recruit and convince people that statism and collectivism in all their forms are evil and dangerous.

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Government-Doesnt-Work-Prosperity/dp/0312136234/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2Z8AU6KX75FUA&dchild=1&keywords=why+government+doesn't+work&qid=1596216450&sprefix=Government+Doesn't+Work"%2Caps%2C282&sr=8-1

Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Actually, no I don't remember Jo, so much water under the bridge since then. My personal favorite Harry book is here quite dated I know.
The title drug me in [I wanted to be free and I had realized about that time we lived in an unfree world], of course freedom and liberty is something that mankind has cried out for in the dark forever, it seems it will always be just a few inches away no matter how close we get. Unobtainium I guess. But some of us are programmed to keep trying, perhaps it is the journey and not the destination that is important. That is as deep as I go in public. I made my son cry over the telephone the other day talking about this shit from the heart as I can only do with him. Thank you for the stimulating discourse!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Likewise.

You may remember that Jo Jorgensen was Harry's VP running mate in 1996. She picked up a lot of his wisdom from him.

Harry was a great statesman and spokesman for Libetarianism.

I still recommend Harry';s book "Why Government Doesn't Work" as a tool to recruit and convince people that statism and collectivism in all their forms are evil and dangerous.

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Government-Doesnt-Work-Prosperity/dp/0312136234/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2Z8AU6KX75FUA&dchild=1&keywords=why+government+doesn't+work&qid=1596216450&sprefix=Government+Doesn't+Work"%2Caps%2C282&sr=8-1
If one does some research into the term anarchy, one would find what that term is associated with is not necessarily bad. We could all do without government and still be just fine

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
I think I will like an actual Right wing dictatorship better than Pol Pot bullshit. The General fixed Chile after all. It was the rich socialist student assholes that got nine grams of lead to the neck, not the working man.

Then after we have corrected everything we can go back to the Constitution, about a generation or so down the pike. Once they are all gone.
This is the best case scenario in my estimation at this point. Let me be clear, I love liberty and the founding fathers vision for our nation, but at the same time many of them stated in their writings that The Republic would only work if the populous was a god fearing, cohesive society. When there are too many factions allegiances become splintered, add in technology, a racial group with perceived injustices, and the mind control that follows then the very idea of liberty is doomed. Unfortunately freedom loving patriots became too comfortable in life, something that has brought down other empires in times past, and allowed transgressions that should have been violently countered years ago..

All that said if there is no action the left will gain power and when they do it will be a left wing Marxist dictatorship where free thought and speech that is against the Marxist left will be labeled as hate speech and they will have no qualms about labeling dissidents domestic terrorists and treating them as such.

Considering all of this, if made to choose, I would gladly pick a right wing authoritarian form of government that was intent on smashing Marxism into extinction as opposed to the alternative.

Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sir very well written and I think you struck the nail perfectly on the head. God Bless.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This was written today I guess by a comrade in arms that I served with in West Berlin in the final years before the wall was ripped down. He is about 10 years younger than me, I haven't really seen him since or spoken to him but I feel it was worth sharing with all of you, take it for what it is worth. It is his perspective of his experience, maybe not exactly the same as mine, but I do agree with him. The only connection I have with facebook is to hook up with my buddies from back in the day. We had a reunion in Berlin last summer, I guess I got back home about this time last year. It was, last summer, almost 30 years to the day from when I departed Berlin for other Fun Travel and Adventures. It was a very emotional week long visit for me and stirred up a lot of old memories, bad and good. Perhaps I will write it all down someday, or maybe not! Anyway, this is what he wrote.

Sitrep.JPG

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This was written today I guess by a comrade in arms that I served with in West Berlin in the final years before the wall was ripped down. He is about 10 years younger than me, I haven't really seen him since or spoken to him but I feel it was worth sharing with all of you, take it for what it is worth. It is his perspective of his experience, maybe not exactly the same as mine, but I do agree with him. The only connection I have with facebook is to hook up with my buddies from back in the day. We had a reunion in Berlin last summer, I guess I got back home about this time last year. It was, last summer, almost 30 years to the day from when I departed Berlin for other Fun Travel and Adventures. It was a very emotional week long visit for me and stirred up a lot of old memories, bad and good. Perhaps I will write it all down someday, or maybe not! Anyway, this is what he wrote.

View attachment 174771
Excellent perspective. I agree with him 100%, just like you do. We’re truly in an end all battle for the soul of this country. Said so a million times, too. Pray hard and if it comes down to it, aim straight.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who’s to say I don’t have family members who served under both Obama and Trump Kentucky. Wasn’t expecting you to come back to the forum with your hair dyed orange and marching lockstep with these other Fox watching meatballs.
Do you want to swap mess hall stories from 2010 or 2020? How many art history degrees the pentagon paid for in 2010 compared to 2020 ...or maybe how many warships were sailing the seas of cheese under Obama vs Trump.

How about we break down the defense budget statistics first ....follow the money as they say ....not the Sean Hannity propoganda or Private Lump Lump your inbred 71 Lima 3rd cousin who’s training to fight ...to fight ....to fight ....whom exactly? I’m sure military spouses were still getting free breast implants under Obama as they did under Bush.

2005 503.35 billion
2006 527.66 billion
2007 556.96 billion 3.85% of GDP
2008 621.13 billion 4.22% of GDP
2009 668.57 billion. 4.63% of GDP
2010 698.18 billion 4.66% of GDP
2011 711.34 billion. 4.58% of GDP
2012 684.78 billion 4.23% of GDP
2013 639.70 billion 3.81% of GDP
2014 609.81 billion 3.48% of GDP
2015 596.10 billion 3.27% of GDP
2016 600.11 billion 3.21% of GDP
2017 605.80 billion 3.11% of GDP
2018 648.80 billion 3.16% of GDP
2019 685 billion
2020 738 billion

Meet the new boss.....

but, but, but Obama hated the military ......yep, the military sure did alright those years the democrats controlled congress and Obama was POTUS

I like you Kentucky but don’t you bow up on me again. Now go wash that orange dye out of your hair Greg Brady and get that stupid Trump/Pence sign out of your yard and I’ll treat you to a nice dinner out that doesn’t consist of meatballs and Kool Aid.

View attachment 174747
Who cares anymore? It's not possible to pay off. All government debts eventually just default in the end.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Let's start with the plan for Syria that Obama was following. Obama wanted to launch missiles, but a lot of people protested, including some military people with posters reading, "I don't want to be Al-Queda's air force." So the plan was delayed. In comes the new president, Trump, and what happens? Trump picks up the exact plan for Syria that Obama was following, complete with a fake chemical weapons attack on children.
I think you need to look at the targets Obama had plans for and the targets that Trump took out.

To say that Trump used the same plan as Obama is disingenuous.

Obama's targets were Assad's holdings and he promoted the Taliban's overthrowing Assad.

Trump's targets were at deep state assets, namely the so-called 'freedom fighters' that Obama and McStain funded and armed and set against Assad.

You notice there is no more noise about Syria? Why is that? Trump took out (by missile) Iran's secret nuclear development facility in Syria - you know the one that was using the same material that Hillary sold to Russia...?

Why the same? Well, imagine a dirty nuke bomb (created in Syria) going off in an American city say, Detroit? Sail it right down the river on a barge. Every batch of nuke material has a unique marker. Once they 'disclosed' (wink nudge) that it was 'Russia'/ who blew up Detroit - we have the marker to prove it! - we'd be in instant WWIII with Russia (who has 1/2 the economy of California btw - so a HUUGE threat)... Had she won the election you can be sure that plan was in the wings....

That little bit of intel wasn't brought to you by the MSM, nor Obama, nor Hillary...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Who cares anymore? It's not possible to pay off. All government debts eventually just default in the end.
and I think that is the plan. Load up the private Federal Reserve bank with ALL the toxic debt and let it default while we transition to a gold-backed monetary system devoid of the fiat interest-laden Fed.

Remember? The Federal Reserve Note is THEIR money system...? Not US Notes.