• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
back to the original title of the thread, rant to follow:

the trampettes will claim this wasn't so bad,
that it was his plan to get them all worked up, etc.
that it was used to hide the horrific gdp numbers released,

all fine and ducky,

but a more intelligent person might tackle that a bit differently............

he might have brought attention to the gdp numbers and loudly proclaimed the evil communists shutting down the economy are the cause of it,

that the idea of wearing a mask is a complete waste of time,

that big pharma is drooling all over your representatives and buying influence as we speak, etc.

so many choices he could have made to deflect or change the narrative,

but instead he chooses the dumbest statement ever, because we all know what media is going to do with it

5d chess my a$$, he has no win in this dimwitted statement

they are even blaming him for cain's death, as he was at the rally without a mask,
they can't prove it, but when does proof matter? Ask Flynn and so many others.

they are doing mail in voting whether he whines or not,
you are getting communism whether you like it or not,

remember last election in Fl, what a f@$#% up state. Stupid broad makes a call and here comes trucks of not yet 'counted' votes, etc.

it just is what it is

my goodness whoever is pulling the puppets strings must be laughing their ever livin' asses off.

watch this................and off goes pelosi with a mask around her neck telling all of us to behave,

or watch this..................and tramp goes off yacking about a economy that was rather than what is

I watch all these slaves around here running around with masks on and looking at me like I am the devil himself for not acquiescing..........................all of these 2 leggahs can kiss my a$$

tramp cannot do anything without help, and losing cain isn't a positive

we hired a carnival barker and it shows, a friggin' carnie...................and no not a Carnegie

rant mode off

</end

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This concerns a certain murder that took place at Fort Hood recently. I did not know this side of Mr. Trump. Couple things I noted that you might look for and tell me if I am dreaming this up. First, he seems genuenly concerned and sympathtic, not the kind of fake shit we are used to over the years. He sort of mentions "helping out with the funeral costs" several times, toward the end they were pressing him about that and he finally said something like we can't provide it [money] officially from the White House, I would be doing that..... Also see if I am wrong, the guests [victim's family I guess, the mother for sure] say a lot of things and he is very careful not to validate or invalidate what they say, and does not make promises that might be impossible. I suspect this is because the DoJ and FBI just begain the investigation [unlike the Army] and he has to be very careful not to agree with a statement that might be BS, intentionally or not. Anyway, if you have the time, take a peek.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1. Trump has no power that I am aware of that would allow him to impose governance on how individual state elections are run. Now having said that - I know that there are all sorts of emergency powers bestowed upon the President - not to mention continuity of government stuff...so who knows - maybe he can do an executive order on it...but - assuming he cant - I think the reason he is making an issue of it isnt so much for the Dem run states - they are gonna do the mail in balloting and rig it to ungodly heights... I think its more for the republican run states - to convince them to shelve the idea of mail in balloting...

Another possibility is that Trump often will do things that gets everyone in a tizzy...and while they are busy focused on the laser light - he is off in another direction getting something done. A tangent of that is by using the metaphorical laser light - he is able to focus the energies of his enemies on unproductive things diminishing their ability to implement their agenda.

2. Another scenario to consider is by getting the democrats vociferously on record demanding that the election happen in its usual timing - it will be used against them in the event that Ukraine files criminal charges against Biden later this summer and requests his extradition to Ukraine to stand trial. The US and Ukraine have a legal assistance treaty in place (signed by Clinton)...If that happens - the dems will scream to delay the election to give them a chance to stand up a suitable candidate to which Trump can use video snippets of their demanding the election be held on time with no delays...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
but instead he chooses the dumbest statement ever, because we all know what media is going to do with it
5d chess my a$$, he has no win in this dimwitted statement....
It is way worse than that. He could have easily said that dim state govs were going against our constitution back last winter. Or that the downsides to the reaction response would be too high to simply throw away our GOD given rights - they all knew it would be this way ahead if time.

They do what they're told. He acts like a dim shill and was a card carrying member of the dim wit party for nearly his entire life. But that is also just part of the back story only. He's served his purpose and will likely exit stage left as some kind of scapegoat for this mess.

Even if they let him stay on for another 4 years, the plan is global and is much much bigger than any single nation.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Who’s to say I don’t have family members who served under both Obama and Trump Kentucky. Wasn’t expecting you to come back to the forum with your hair dyed orange and marching lockstep with these other Fox watching meatballs.
Do you want to swap mess hall stories from 2010 or 2020? How many art history degrees the pentagon paid for in 2010 compared to 2020 ...or maybe how many warships were sailing the seas of cheese under Obama vs Trump.

How about we break down the defense budget statistics first ....follow the money as they say ....not the Sean Hannity propoganda or Private Lump Lump your inbred 71 Lima 3rd cousin who’s training to fight ...to fight ....to fight ....whom exactly? I’m sure military spouses were still getting free breast implants under Obama as they did under Bush.

2005 503.35 billion
2006 527.66 billion
2007 556.96 billion 3.85% of GDP
2008 621.13 billion 4.22% of GDP
2009 668.57 billion. 4.63% of GDP
2010 698.18 billion 4.66% of GDP
2011 711.34 billion. 4.58% of GDP
2012 684.78 billion 4.23% of GDP
2013 639.70 billion 3.81% of GDP
2014 609.81 billion 3.48% of GDP
2015 596.10 billion 3.27% of GDP
2016 600.11 billion 3.21% of GDP
2017 605.80 billion 3.11% of GDP
2018 648.80 billion 3.16% of GDP
2019 685 billion
2020 738 billion

Meet the new boss.....

but, but, but Obama hated the military ......yep, the military sure did alright those years the democrats controlled congress and Obama was POTUS

I like you Kentucky but don’t you bow up on me again. Now go wash that orange dye out of your hair Greg Brady and get that stupid Trump/Pence sign out of your yard and I’ll treat you to a nice dinner out that doesn’t consist of meatballs and Kool Aid.

View attachment 174747
in all fairness, "under Bush", I was 100% pro-Patriot Act and NSA spying on our "enemies". I didn't understand just HOW crooked D.C. was, and didn't realize that those powers were being used by TPTB against us. I do now...so maybe Hannity had a similar awakening. I'll give him the BoD on that one.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Newsflash!

The ammo shelves are empty.

Anybody tried to purchase factory, brass-cased, 9mm target ammo for anything less than 80/100 FRN per round?

If Obama had suggested delaying the election people would be howling and the ammo shelves would be empty.
Plenty of .380 though...

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
In 2016 they ran an actual Republican In Name Only for VP. The guy was a friggin' fake Republican neo-con, not even a smart one. What was that except a sell out? What purpose did it even serve except drain 1 or 2 percent from Mr. Trump, you must agree I would think that no real Libertarian would vote for Hillary Clinton and Kreepy Klown Kain.
I voted Libtertarian in 2016 because I liked Gary Johnson. I would argue that Johnson was one of, if not the best state governor in American history. When he left the governor's office in New Mexico, the size and scope of the state government, as well as the spending, were less than when he entered.

I'm not going to defend Bill Weld, because I'm not a fan either. My mission isn't to blame people who voted for Trump. I'm just demonstrating
that Trump is an establishment serving president who is further taking us away from liberty, in the hopes that some will wake up a little sooner.

Good point Mr Paradise, that is a massive de-funding based on debased FRNs.
I don't think that's accurate to call that a de-funding, not in the context of an entire world where all major currencies are being inflated. When you have currency that's losing value the key question becomes where that money gets allocated first. The value of the US dollar has been depreciating over a very long period of time, more than 100 years, but I'd hardly say that the government has been continually defunded over that period.

Before Trump became president people on this forum complained about government debt and spending. But after Trump became president, many have adopted the view that spending and debt no longer matter. LOL....and this is a gold forum. 1+1=2, except when Trump is involved. No wonder the bankers recruited him!

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
back to the original title of the thread, rant to follow:

the trampettes will claim this wasn't so bad,
that it was his plan to get them all worked up, etc.
that it was used to hide the horrific gdp numbers released,

all fine and ducky,

but a more intelligent person might tackle that a bit differently............

he might have brought attention to the gdp numbers and loudly proclaimed the evil communists shutting down the economy are the cause of it,

that the idea of wearing a mask is a complete waste of time,

that big pharma is drooling all over your representatives and buying influence as we speak, etc.

so many choices he could have made to deflect or change the narrative,

5d chess my a$$, he has no win in this dimwitted statement

they are even blaming him for cain's death, as he was at the rally without a mask,
they can't prove it, but when does proof matter? Ask Flynn and so many others.

they are doing mail in voting whether he whines or not,
you are getting communism whether you like it or not,

remember last election in Fl, what a f@$#% up state. Stupid broad makes a call and here comes trucks of not yet 'counted' votes, etc.

it just is what it is

my goodness whoever is pulling the puppets strings must be laughing their ever livin' asses off.

watch this................and off goes pelosi with a mask around her neck telling all of us to behave,

or watch this..................and tramp goes off yacking about a economy that was rather than what is

I watch all these slaves around here running around with masks on and looking at me like I am the devil himself for not acquiescing..........................all of these 2 leggahs can kiss my a$$

tramp cannot do anything without help, and losing cain isn't a positive

we hired a carnival barker and it shows, a friggin' carnie...................and no not a Carnegie

rant mode off

</end
Your alternative to Trump was Hillary.
I suppose that would have been blue skies, nothing but blue skies, nothing but blue skies all day long.
Rant mode off.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's what your owners want you to believe. You only have 2 options, both options being their creation.
And what option is it that I am supposed to believe?

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
With Klintoon, Bush the Lesser and Bathhouse barry, I was in full accord regarding the national debt and spending.

Before Trump became president people on this forum complained about government debt and spending. But after Trump became president, many have adopted the view that spending and debt no longer matter. LOL....
I confess, unashamedly, that I am TOTALLY BIASED regarding the Trillions of FRNs in debt that have been added since POTUS DJT took the helm.

Why? Because I a dogmatically convinced that POTUS DJT LOVES We the People.

I too am a libertarian leaning ultra-conservative (fiscal conservative).

I absolutely HATE taxation, and believe that it is theft at gunpoint, but again, my pro-Trump bias allows me see to the forest through the trees:

An actual border wall + choke points

Significant immigration reform

China tariffs

Re-building the intentionally depleted US Military ( the majority of whom have his back)

Peace in the ME - annihilation of ISIS, et al, troop pullouts from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and lately Germany

A (post DS/CCP coordinated attack) COVID bailout that actually sent checks to taxpayers

Anti-commie, anti-UN, anti-EU, anti-DS

Pro-life, pro-BoR Article 2, pro-justice (yet literally surrounded by DS operatives and those who HATE justice)

Bottom line:

Neither I, nor anyone else can force you to see that POTUS DJT is the greatest leader in the history of the US.

But at the very least:

Look at the alternatives; all of which are anti-American, anti-freedom, and above all anti-Libertarian.

Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Okay dokay Bigfoot. You refuse to see the falseness of the party you support, which has a snowballs chance in hell of accomplishing anything at all, period, even if they were the paragon of perfection that you seem to think they are. Which makes you in my eye a propagandist that points the finger at somebody with a wart while overlooking the giagantic cancerous tumor poking out of the side of your head, that you have no problem with. Take care buddy, I see you have not changed even one little bit from the first time I read a post of yours. Since you cannot confess your party is just as bad as the two branches of the State Party, D and R, your true colors are shown. No longer worthy of my attention even for a second. I already know your song and dance, I don't have to watch it on endless repeat. Have a nice life.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Newsflash!

The ammo shelves are empty.

Anybody tried to purchase factory, brass-cased, 9mm target ammo for anything less than 80/100 FRN per round?

Plenty of .380 though...

I am bad at math brother but two days ago I bought two boxes [limit two] of factory brass-cased, 9mm target ammo for $15.99 each, from a pallet, that I did not need. 0.3181 a round? They did have some other 9mm on other pallets that was $21.99 a box, not market target, I didn't look that close because I wasn't going to pay that price when the $15.99 stuff was right there. Things may have changed since then, however yesterday I saw a bunch more on a pallet at a smaller, more local to me gun store. Don't know the price, didn't see anyone buy any while I was there, 45 minutes.

I have plenty of every caliber I need for every weapon I have, due to what happened last time. I was ? am ? very inexperienced at this gun game, I came to it very late, after I left the Army. Before then I did have a rifle and a pistol in my twenties as a civilian, it wasn't a hobby and when I got the firearms, I bought a few boxes of ammo and never bought any again. Meaning I personally was ignorant of the system. My actual experience with weapons was in the Army and the ammo issues are completely different and unrelated to anything outside of that system.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Except that I live in Commie controlled Cali.

Example:

I want to purchase 9mm ammo for guns that I inherited from my grandfather back in the late 70s, long before the Draconian laws.

I CANNOT purchase ammo from out of state, since they simply will not ship it.

So, I go to the local BIG5, and say I want to buy some ammo (of any caliber).

The caliber must comport to a gun that I purchased while living at my current address.

I have moved 4 times since.

So, I must re-register a gun at my current address for $19, and then assume that I will pass the registration.

I was told that having a REAL-ID will greatly assist in the approval process.

Then, I can purchase ammo for the same caliber as the newly re-registered gun.

And, for every subsequent ammo purchase of any caliber, I must pay $1 per background check, assuming that I live at the same address.

In this state, assuming I can FIND ANY 9mm ammo, the price is a minimum of 80/100 of a FRN per round, and that does NOT include the registration fees, hoops, hurdles, time and effort required.

Last week I called a local dealer who has PLENTY of 9mm, and the minimum price for brass-cased target ammo is $1 per round.

Thankfully, I am not alone in this endeavor...

I am bad at math brother but two days ago I bought two boxes [limit two] of factory brass-cased, 9mm target ammo for $15.99 each, from a pallet, that I did not need. 0.3181 a round? They did have some other 9mm on other pallets that was $21.99 a box, not market target, I didn't look that close because I wasn't going to pay that price when the $15.99 stuff was right there. Things may have changed since then, however yesterday I saw a bunch more on a pallet at a smaller, more local to me gun store. Don't know the price, didn't see anyone buy any while I was there, 45 minutes.

I have plenty of every caliber I need for every weapon I have, due to what happened last time. I was ? am ? very inexperienced at this gun game, I came to it very late, after I left the Army. Before then I did have a rifle and a pistol in my twenties as a civilian, it wasn't a hobby and when I got the firearms, I bought a few boxes of ammo and never bought any again. Meaning I personally was ignorant of the system. My actual experience with weapons was in the Army and the ammo issues are completely different and unrelated to anything outside of that system.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Except that I live in Commie controlled Cali.

Example:

I want to purchase 9mm ammo for guns that I inherited from my grandfather back in the late 70s, long before the Draconian laws.

I CANNOT purchase ammo from out of state, since they simply will not ship it.

So, I go to the local BIG5, and say I want to buy some ammo (of any caliber).

The caliber must comport to a gun that I purchased while living at my current address.

I have moved 4 times since.

So, I must re-register a gun at my current address for $19, and then assume that I will pass the registration.

I was told that having a REAL-ID will greatly assist in the approval process.

Then, I can purchase ammo for the same caliber as the newly re-registered gun.

And, for every subsequent ammo purchase of any caliber, I must pay $1 per background check, assuming that I live at the same address.

In this state, assuming I can FIND ANY 9mm ammo, the price is a minimum of 80/100 of a FRN per round, and that does NOT include the registration fees, hoops, hurdles, time and effort required.

Last week I called a local dealer who has PLENTY of 9mm, and the minimum price for brass-cased target ammo is $1 per round.

Thankfully, I am not alone in this endeavor...
Awful situation.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I do not seek sympathy.

I was born here and I have obligations to my family who want to stay here.

I am not alone in wanting freedom to reign in the land of my nativity.

I want to live peacefully.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I ...I want to live peacefully.
So did the rest of the world and TPTB made certain this would not happen.
Now everyone is starting to see how they plan the same thing here,

We have been saying they would do this since they put a couple of sir Newton's rules on the shelf for a day. Remember that day, the day that convinced everyone not paying attention to follow the leader with the supposed Patriot act.

You had to be pretty stupid to believe them then and you have to be pretty stupid to believe them now.

They sent 50, 000 of America's youth to their death along with millions of Asians and people believed them then and afterward. We coined the term sheeple at GIM1 and everyone got mad at us.

I was here telling everyone to be careful what you ask for because with this crowd you get someting 180 degrees turned around. They used some silly slogan about getting things so great and I said it will be terrible if they're not stopped. People said but the choice is the criminal wife and everybody agreed and shut back up.

They followed the status quo choices in 2016 and in 2008 and in 2000 even though everyone knew it was a ruse. Anyone paying attention knew it was a ruse since the days of nam. Sitting and nearly Presidents went on tv and even told the nation about it.

Now it is non stop propaganda and the status quo lovers use any tactic they wish. Even worse than those years before, all of those tactics work. Sheeple and status quo lovers surround us. A dozen patriots don't stand a chance.

chieftain

Silver Miner
It does no one on here any good for the membership to turn on each other. There is enough character assassination in the rest of the world, we don't need it here too.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Aurumag
Nevermind.
I didn't realize where you were or how bad it was now.
I was at Fort Ord 89-91. Didn't like it.
Disney was okay.
Otherwise, some nice places but a lot of not nice.
I understand why you can't go.
Best to you sir.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
But at the very least:
Many of the things mentioned are all part of the propaganda. We cannot prove any of it.

If we let the facts out in the open, then maybe it can be seen for what it really is,

If tramp was so independent, we wouldn't have sessions/bolton/tillerson et al. We wouldn't have a unencumbered impeachment, or a economic shutdown over boo hoo flu.

We wouldn't have fauci burning the us to the friggin ground while tramp stands in the background completely silent at best.

etc, it is a long long list.

It is stated, but he is better than the alternatives.

Sure, I have no problem with it, excepting that too can be considered looking at it wrong.

It appears as though he is as controlled as the rest who have come prior. One of the very primary things that so many fail to recognize is that he is there because he is supposed to be there. Been groomed for it for years. The emailer winning was/is all misinformation, misdirection, part of the game.

as for being so black and white, not really,

there seems to be only one answer,

I actually agree with many of his stated policies. The trade policies, his border policy which of course he has been woefully lacking at accomplishing, his stance on removing military from germany and so on. His ability to finally start a discussion about fake newz to the slaves. Quite a few positives for sure and surely we could generate a decent agreeable list accordingly.

Yet those are just part of the yin and yang as the years pass by. 8 years of this, 8 years of that, but we march relentlessly towards complete .gov overreach and enslavement. We all remember they used baby bush to force the patriot act down our throats.

and I get it, this message sucks big time, so it isn't like I am all impressed with myself for even thinking like this.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mr. Bear, cannot argue with almost all of what you wrote.

The one thing I truly believe is that he was not supposed to win.

Two points:

1. Just before the election, really if I remember right a few days, there was a news story about his organization [family] were in the first stages of setting up some kind of news network, to serve as an opposition to the "other side". Never heard another peep, because he won.
2. I remember the night he won, I was on here with I think Son of Goin, at some point Trump came out sort of in shock to claim victory, he said something I never heard him say before, which was he wanted a huge infrastructure project to rebuild the United States.

I believe number 2 was what he and his folks had brainstormed in the back room to toss out there to bide for time. I think he feared assassination or something and he was using that as a "buisness as usual there will be plenty of pork for everybody at the top". They were totally unprepared for victory. They jumped out their ass to try to fill even the most obvious positions. They were clueless. Running the FedGov is not the same as smootching with the elite and dealing with banksters and gangsters. He had no network of political cronies and in fact, he used polititians as tools to get what he needed to develop RE. Not the same as being a swamp creature. Even ObaMao had trouble at the beginning and he is a Red Diaper baby that was in the game, just didn't have the years, and unlike Trump, he was supported by his party. It was amatuer hour for Trump, and due to RINO backstabbing every inch of the way, he still does not have a handle on it. It seems he is clueless with how to accomplish certain things and who to trust.

That is all. Nice writing at you and reading you.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I do not seek sympathy.

I was born here and I have obligations to my family who want to stay here.

I am not alone in wanting freedom to reign in the land of my nativity.

I want to live peacefully.
Yeah, I was referring to the anti-gun situation in Commiefornia. I wasn’t tossing any sympathy towards you, specifically, Aurumag. Just the anti-gun crap in your state.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mr. Bear, cannot argue with almost all of what you wrote.

The one thing I truly believe is that he was not supposed to win.

Two points:

1. Just before the election, really if I remember right a few days, there was a news story about his organization [family] were in the first stages of setting up some kind of news network, to serve as an opposition to the "other side". Never heard another peep, because he won.
2. I remember the night he won, I was on here with I think Son of Goin, at some point Trump came out sort of in shock to claim victory, he said something I never heard him say before, which was he wanted a huge infrastructure project to rebuild the United States.

I believe number 2 was what he and his folks had brainstormed in the back room to toss out there to bide for time. I think he feared assassination or something and he was using that as a "buisness as usual there will be plenty of pork for everybody at the top". They were totally unprepared for victory. They jumped out their ass to try to fill even the most obvious positions. They were clueless. Running the FedGov is not the same as smootching with the elite and dealing with banksters and gangsters. He had no network of political cronies and in fact, he used polititians as tools to get what he needed to develop RE. Not the same as being a swamp creature. Even ObaMao had trouble at the beginning and he is a Red Diaper baby that was in the game, just didn't have the years, and unlike Trump, he was supported by his party. It was amatuer hour for Trump, and due to RINO backstabbing every inch of the way, he still does not have a handle on it. It seems he is clueless with how to accomplish certain things and who to trust.

That is all. Nice writing at you and reading you.
I remember that night. I came home from a long day of work and pretty much went straight to bed. Woke up at 9PM, so I just got up and turned on the radio, terrified we were going to get a HRC presidency. Man oh man, when it became more and more clear that DJT was going to win, did I get jazzed. You’re right, I was on the forum, posting at three, four , five AM.

Sometimes it seems that DJT is a NWO deepstate plant. Some of the stuff he does is suspect, at best. But, there is just way too much more that suggests he is who we think he is. One guy fighting alone against a monstrosity. I think I was listening to Bongino one day, a week ago maybe. He was saying he still has friends on the inside. He used to be a cop and a secret service guy. He says his friends on the inside say that there have been 25 attempts on DJT’s life and that some of his friends in the SS and some marines have lost their lives over it. He says the opposition to Trump is very real. Why would that be, if he’s one of the deepstaters? A show? A show we never get to see or hear about, because the MSM never talks about it? There’s too much other stuff, too.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Son of Goin, go watch that video I posted about the thing with the dead female soldier at Fort Hood.
I think Mr. Trump handled it like a master, if he wasn't for real he is a fantastic actor.
This is a girl who was brutally murdered by a NCO I suspect who was her supervisor,
his girlfriend helped him smuggle the body off post, chop it up and bury it "in the river"
Her mother and sister were there also a man that I think was with the mother that never spoke.
The mother is from south of the border and spoke zero English. When she spoke it was in Spanish and I don't think the translation was very good, the subtitles were mostly wrong, but there was a weird part where the subtitles had the n word followed by KKK without context but I did not really hear her say that, there was no context, but my Spanish is very rusty too many decades of not hearing or speaking.

The big point I guess is the way he came across has to resonate with anybody and everybody that is from that same background. He came across as caring, compassionate, understanding, promising to look into legislation to correct the problem in the Army with sexual harrasment, which is if someone in your chain of command is the perp, there is no way for you to report the incident within the current sexual harrasment policy without that perp knowing about it and having their nose in it, esp. in this case, she would have had to report it to him, the perp, as step one. There is a way but young soldiers in my experience don't really understand how to operate within the system, I have known some female soldiers in and out of service, often they don't know much about the Army even after 3 years. Males also but seems to a lesser extent. The funeral cost he truly seemed guineune; the family had to drag out of him what he meant, he basically was offering to pay for any funeral expenses out of his own pocket because he could not do it with taxpayer money. He even said at the end, I don't know that you need help, a little or a lot, or want help, but I will cover whatever you need. That came across as someone speaking spontaneously about something he obviously has done before, without the "I feel your pain" bullshit they all do while handing over taxpayer money and deducting used underwear donations to Goodwill from their taxes. I think he just locked up a shitload of Mexican American votes. IMHO.

That was a blast on here election night my friend, good times.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But remember butthouse boy had fake fainting woman & assassinations attempted. Remember they kept boosting his "security detail? In hindsight it almost seems like pandering to the black vote. Whitey wants me dead.... was the message sent to blacks. Well spoken black man to liberals / progressives. Fainting wenches to the self guilt soccer moms with groid fantasies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama

(Be sure to read to the end)

Barack Obama, who was the 44th President of the United States, was the target of several assassination threats and alleged plots starting from when he became a presidential candidate in 2007. Secret Service protection for Obama began after he received a death threat in 2007, while serving as the junior United States senator from Illinois and running for president. This marked the earliest time a candidate received such protection before being nominated.[1] Security was increased early for Obama due to fears of possible assassination attempts by white supremacist or other racist groups or individuals against the first African American major party presidential nominee.[2][3][4]

Some of the threats were extended to members of Obama's family, including former First Lady Michelle Obama.[5][6][7][8] Obama and his officials generally declined to discuss death threats against him during the presidential race.[5][9] Some commentators suggested the unusually high number of death threats targeting Obama are at least partially tied to the use of racist imagery and words by some of Obama's critics to describe him.[2] In 2009 journalist Ronald Kessler reported that Obama received 400 percent more death threats than his predecessor.[10] However, later that year the Secret Service stated that the volume of threats against Obama was "comparable to that under George W. Bush and Bill Clinton."[11]

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thank you for that sir. Very informative. I kind of remember that BS.

I have exactly zero clue if anything has happened to Mr. Trump any more than we already know about, that weirdo who lunged toward him in that hanger appearance and some auto convoy shit. [edit: Also the weird penetration of the grounds by somebody in a car that the SS totally fucked up where they were saying the supervisor had been drinking and some other nuts approaching the fence with weapons and that guy who jumped the fence and was running around.} I do believe this: They are holding back on killing him I suspect, and I don't know why. It could very well be that they cannot get a stooge close enough to be the patsy yet. A sniper shot or bombing will turn everybody's eyes to the Deep State and it will be 100% times worse than JFK. Some people obviously have formed a cult around him that look at him as the Savior, much like they did and do with ObaMao. A religious thing or religious type thing. There is no way to predict what way they would go. I don't think it will be the shocked way without violence reaction of JFK. IMHO

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Son of Goin, go watch that video I posted about the thing with the dead female soldier at Fort Hood.
I think Mr. Trump handled it like a master, if he wasn't for real he is a fantastic actor.
This is a girl who was brutally murdered by a NCO I suspect who was her supervisor,
his girlfriend helped him smuggle the body off post, chop it up and bury it "in the river"
Her mother and sister were there also a man that I think was with the mother that never spoke.
The mother is from south of the border and spoke zero English. When she spoke it was in Spanish and I don't think the translation was very good, the subtitles were mostly wrong, but there was a weird part where the subtitles had the n word followed by KKK without context but I did not really hear her say that, there was no context, but my Spanish is very rusty too many decades of not hearing or speaking.

The big point I guess is the way he came across has to resonate with anybody and everybody that is from that same background. He came across as caring, compassionate, understanding, promising to look into legislation to correct the problem in the Army with sexual harrasment, which is if someone in your chain of command is the perp, there is no way for you to report the incident within the current sexual harrasment policy without that perp knowing about it and having their nose in it, esp. in this case, she would have had to report it to him, the perp, as step one. There is a way but young soldiers in my experience don't really understand how to operate within the system, I have known some female soldiers in and out of service, often they don't know much about the Army even after 3 years. Males also but seems to a lesser extent. The funeral cost he truly seemed guineune; the family had to drag out of him what he meant, he basically was offering to pay for any funeral expenses out of his own pocket because he could not do it with taxpayer money. He even said at the end, I don't know that you need help, a little or a lot, or want help, but I will cover whatever you need. That came across as someone speaking spontaneously about something he obviously has done before, without the "I feel your pain" bullshit they all do while handing over taxpayer money and deducting used underwear donations to Goodwill from their taxes. I think he just locked up a shitload of Mexican American votes. IMHO.

That was a blast on here election night my friend, good times.
I watched that Oval Office video yesterday. I got the same good vibes about Trump that you did. He seems very much genuine. I’ve heard quite a few times that he’s helped people of lesser means, without really any show, just trying to be gracious and generous with his resources. To me, Trump has always come across this way. To everyone who suspects him of collusion or corruption, of any sort, try to remember that we all “knew” Donald Trump for decades before he ran for president and nobody ever, ever, ever called him or suspected him of anything but maybe being a little bit full of himself, which he still obviously is.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I watched that Oval Office video yesterday. I got the same good vibes about Trump that you did. He seems very much genuine. I’ve heard quite a few times that he’s helped people of lesser means, without really any show, just trying to be gracious and generous with his resources. To me, Trump has always come across this way. To everyone who suspects him of collusion or corruption, of any sort, try to remember that we all “knew” Donald Trump for decades before he ran for president and nobody ever, ever, ever called him or suspected him of anything but maybe being a little bit full of himself, which he still obviously is.
Facts make no difference to the infiltrators in America. We're fighting a war for our lives and our country right here on our soil. The first time we fight the enemy within our shores in our history. We keep thinking that facts matter in this war. They don't. Facts are ignored, twisted and dismissed as fake. Lies replace facts and too many times are accepted by the masses as truth.

The same entity which owns and controls the politicians, the courts, the central banks and the media are the same ones guilty of creating and supporting the enemy infiltrators. Nobody wants to talk about them but they're there!

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I too have no doubt that tramp is real in those moments you mention.
The guy is donating every paycheck to one part or another of the machine.
If a person has seen any of those vids with him meeting real people, that too comes across as genuine.

Don't have a problem with that side of him

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I too have no doubt that tramp is real in those moments you mention.
The guy is donating every paycheck to one part or another of the machine.
If a person has seen any of those vids with him meeting real people, that too comes across as genuine.

Don't have a problem with that side of him
I’m going to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and keep believing in him, till his time is up. There’s too much, in my mind, to suggest he really is the man we hope he is, to give up hope and give in to a fatalistic attitude. There’s hope, till there is no more room for hope.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What comes after his terms are up?
Let’s just hope he gets another one, for now. My personal opinion is that we are in for a permanent fight. There will never be going back to the way it was. They will come after us relentlessly, like cyborgs, like terminators if you will, so we make up our minds to remain in battle, or face defeat. My opinion. The Holy Bible says that the war in the spiritual realm never ends, till Christ returns, so we remain warriors till that day, at least. The battle is with those spirits and powers and principalities in high, unseen spaces. They do not rest. The humans on this planet who do their will are only temporary instruments of the demonic realm.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There will be no going back to the past, this change is real whatever it turns out to be.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
They will come after us relentlessly, like cyborgs, like terminators if you will, so we make up our minds to remain in battle, or face defeat.
So true, I hope the end result is that enough of an example is made of them that none will dare to attempt a Marxist revolution in the future. Either way the time has come to make a stand. I am reminded of something that John Adams penned in a letter, "But in either case, I rejoice, for defeat appears to me preferable to total inaction."

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Enemy of the People.jpg