• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let’s just hope he gets another one, for now. My personal opinion is that we are in for a permanent fight. There will never be going back to the way it was. They will come after us relentlessly, like cyborgs, like terminators if you will, so we make up our minds to remain in battle, or face defeat. My opinion. The Holy Bible says that the war in the spiritual realm never ends, till Christ returns, so we remain warriors till that day, at least. The battle is with those spirits and powers and principalities in high, unseen spaces. They do not rest. The humans on this planet who do their will are only temporary instruments of the demonic realm.
They've never rested which is why they are so widespread today.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I confess, unashamedly, that I am TOTALLY BIASED regarding the Trillions of FRNs in debt that have been added since POTUS DJT took the helm.
It seems everyone believes the Federal Reserve Note is 'US money'. Knowing what I do about US Notes vs FRN's it seems to me that piling debt upon debt on the private central bank is a good thing. It's what they've been doing since 1913, except they've conditioned the people to believe it's their debt to behold and pay for. I sill find myself 'thinking' that because that is what I always have thought.

It's like having a credit card that someone steals from you and racks up the limit. Is it 'your' responsibility to pay it? Not if you can prove fraud - that someone stole your cards. Let the cc issuer deal with it.

Just as there were growing pains when we went from gold backed to oil backed because of 'gold speculators', we'll experience the same things - gas lines, wage & price controls, hiring freezes (maybe??)

If tramp was so independent, we wouldn't have sessions/bolton/tillerson et al. We wouldn't have a unencumbered impeachment, or a economic shutdown over boo hoo flu.

We wouldn't have fauci burning the us to the friggin ground while tramp stands in the background completely silent at best.
I see it a little differently. Those guys were placed there to feed intel to, to see which ones would leak it to the MSM. They didn't rewrite the memo they got, they most likely took a picture and texted it, or scanned it, or emailed it. All one need do is change a time, or date, or word on each copy and when the MSM printed it in full, unedited - because they're lazy too - the POTUS knew who was leaking. Allow them to 'operate' and see who their contacts are, a FISA warrant and poof you have a trail.

As for the shutdown, if Trump would have told them to take a hike the MSM would have blasted him as being insane for not following the experts (Fauxi and Birx) recommendations - "We're all gonna DIE!!" Trump is unfit per the 25th and he must be removed from office now!

One thing I've noticed is that Trump gives people all the rope they need to hang themselves. Fauxi front and center. What have we learned about him since? Better yet, what did we know about him before CV?? He's a key player in the deep state. Exposed.

If the MSM/leftist politicians say ANYTHING about Trump and CV19, he just points a finger at the 'experts'. It's like having a caveat clause in a contract. He is blameless - though they still try.

Same with this thread. Do a search on "Trump suggests delaying 2020 election" and 100's of links pop up mostly saying he wants to delay the election! That's NOT what he said. He asked a question:

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.38.57 PM.png

You could take that as a 'suggestion'... I take it as him posing a question, asking 'what do you think?'

True to form the MSM took the bait and told everyone he wants to delay - therefore steal the election.

Because of the tweet the left gave ALL the legal reasons why he couldn't do it, for days! Those will be the same 'reasons' he tells them when they decide that counting all those mail in ballots is problematic and we have to 'delay the counting' for a day, a week, a month until Congress appoints an interim POTUS (Pelosi?) Which fits in with her saying 'We'll have to drag him out of the WH'

That's what they have planned from before cv was released. It's unsafe to vote in person. Everyone wear a mask. Trump just came out and said 'Masks are safe' - which I take it to mean if you have a mask on you can vote in person and show an ID as well! It's safe! Just as the left has been telling us for months!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
another angle I hadn't considered

Trump Trumps MSM at Their Own Game, 3163 Still reporting

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
He has the Maoists in an uproar, the Trotskyites in an uproar, the Leninists in an uproar, the Libertarians in an uproar, the RINOs in an upoar, everybody but the working stiffs.
He's even got the bigfoot's howling for attention.

4_1_72.gif

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Those guys were placed there to feed intel to, to see which ones would leak it to the MSM. They didn't rewrite the memo they got, they most likely took a picture and texted it, or scanned it, or emailed it. All one need do is change a time, or date, or word on each copy and when the MSM printed it in full, unedited - because they're lazy too - the POTUS knew who was leaking. Allow them to 'operate' and see who their contacts are, a FISA warrant and poof you have a trail.
That I agree with 100%. It's not just the media it's contacts of contacts of contacts all the way down the rabbit hole. Remember the X files......... smoking man etc........ the digital age should be easier to track.

That said while Trump amazes me with his knowledge of most every issue thrown at him....... there has to be one hell of a HUGE "army" behind him.
He's not masterminding all this himself. So many directions, so many problems, so many roadblocks, so many issues. He's not using caPs to send secret messages aT certain times and dates to send mestageS.

Funny how North Korea has towed the line. Had they been used for decades as a scapegoat?
How about unfair trade with chi-NA?
Fauci has shown the world he is an idiot jackass not worthy of his position. Spending decades on the public dime doing nothing.
Brix liked the lime light also...... her 15 min of fame for the old tired gal.
Look how these gubernors have exposed themselves for total control of every aspect of our lives.

I keep saying someone is going to get the blame for all of this and average people are waking up. Not us news hounds here that are either ahead of the curve or buying the BS hook line & stinker!

That said, the time line does bother me. There is so much to expose its going to take years. Booms before the election are going to have to be nuclear and crystal clear for even hard core leftists to abandon their belief's......... undoing their entire belief system........ but then I get a phone call about Q or famous eating baby's from "average person" and they start asking questions..........

But lets face it. Everyone paying any attention to this are connecting a LOT of dots. Some already spoken & some we don't know about at this time.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Now you guys are driving me crazy. Short trip today!

If they "have it all" they also "have it all on us"........ think social score............ conformability / controllability.....
Show up for your vaccine & there are vaccines for NRA members, or those who own property the ds wants or big bank accounts or, or or.
They could eliminate entire family blood lines & take over industry...........
Then there is the placebo for the gay SJW who are useful idiots. They get he placebo until the round of vaccines that they are no longer needed or start to be woke......

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Before Trump became president people on this forum complained about government debt and spending. But after Trump became president, many have adopted the view that spending and debt no longer matter. LOL....and this is a gold forum. 1+1=2, except when Trump is involved. No wonder the bankers recruited him!
The difference here is that Trump's intention is to suck as much value out of the FRN as possible before the central bank goes under and is destroyed.

When I owe a few tax dollars to the central bank that's my problem. When the central bank owns 10's of trillions of FRN debt and the US treasury decides to move in another direction with money, that's THEIR problem!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That I agree with 100%. It's not just the media it's contacts of contacts of contacts all the way down the rabbit hole. Remember the X files......... smoking man etc........ the digital age should be easier to track.

That said while Trump amazes me with his knowledge of most every issue thrown at him....... there has to be one hell of a HUGE "army" behind him.
He's not masterminding all this himself. So many directions, so many problems, so many roadblocks, so many issues. He's not using caPs to send secret messages aT certain times and dates to send mestageS.

Funny how North Korea has towed the line. Had they been used for decades as a scapegoat?
How about unfair trade with chi-NA?
Fauci has shown the world he is an idiot jackass not worthy of his position. Spending decades on the public dime doing nothing.
Brix liked the lime light also...... her 15 min of fame for the old tired gal.
Look how these gubernors have exposed themselves for total control of every aspect of our lives.

I keep saying someone is going to get the blame for all of this and average people are waking up. Not us news hounds here that are either ahead of the curve or buying the BS hook line & stinker!

That said, the time line does bother me. There is so much to expose its going to take years. Booms before the election are going to have to be nuclear and crystal clear for even hard core leftists to abandon their belief's......... undoing their entire belief system........ but then I get a phone call about Q or famous eating baby's from "average person" and they start asking questions..........

But lets face it. Everyone paying any attention to this are connecting a LOT of dots. Some already spoken & some we don't know about at this time.
I play a few games on my tablet; one is a space game with people from around the world who are on my team. I am discussing the ridiculous mask mandates and one of the guys on my team suggested I go look at the podcasts by "praying medic". Hahaha....it's getting out.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The difference here is that Trump's intention is to suck as much value out of the FRN as possible before the central bank goes under and is destroyed.

When I owe a few tax dollars to the central bank that's my problem. When the central bank owns 10's of trillions of FRN debt and the US treasury decides to move in another direction with money, that's THEIR problem!
I'm at that point as well. $1T debt? We can realistically pay if off with a decade or so of sound fiscal policy. $23T in debt while running a 4T deficit? Nope. Crashing the Fed is the only way ahead. Painful, but it's honestly impossible using normal means at this point.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bottom line:
THIS

Facts make no difference to the infiltrators in America. We're fighting a war for our lives and our country right here on our soil. The first time we fight the enemy within our shores in our history. We keep thinking that facts matter in this war. They don't. Facts are ignored, twisted and dismissed as fake. Lies replace facts and too many times are accepted by the masses as truth.

The same entity which owns and controls the politicians, the courts, the central banks and the media are the same ones guilty of creating and supporting the enemy infiltrators. Nobody wants to talk about them but they're there!
Shootist-Have you ever thought of writing for Tucker Carlson?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

It's bigger than just crashing our fed, IMO, he's going Andrew Jackson on the entire central bank system. Kicking the red shield out of your own country is well and good but it just leaves it in power in other places to come back and hammer your country again and again until they are let back in. Not this time. President Trump is going for all the marbles. This more than anything else is why the left is so violently shitting it's self.

I had wondered why people in so many other countries were holding up Q signs and yelling WWG1WGA at rallies. Now I know.

I tell people who ask we'll know the good guys won when our money says US Treasury Note instead of FR note.

.:fire::tex::robber:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's bigger than just crashing our fed, IMO, he's going Andrew Jackson on the entire central bank system. Kicking the red shield out of your own country is well and good but it just leaves it in power in other places to come back and hammer your country again and again until they are let back in. Not this time. President Trump is going for all the marbles. This more than anything else is why the left is so violently shitting it's self.

I had wondered why people in so many other countries were holding up Q signs and yelling WWG1WGA at rallies. Now I know.

I tell people who ask we'll know the good guys won when our money says US Treasury Note instead of FR note.

I hope you're right. That would be a painful transition, but wow...on the other side would be real potential.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I hope you're right. That would be a painful transition, but wow...on the other side would be real potential.
I hope I'm right too, and if you want to see painful transition just look around. This is the father of our country.
I would without regret kill every son of a motherless goat that did this no matter how many times I had to reload.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

My money, literally, is on Trump.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I'm at that point as well. $1T debt? We can realistically pay if off with a decade or so of sound fiscal policy. $23T in debt while running a 4T deficit? Nope. Crashing the Fed is the only way ahead. Painful, but it's honestly impossible using normal means at this point.
Silver (real money) is leading the effort to crash the Fed, up about 100% over the last 5 months.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Facts make no difference to the infiltrators in America. We're fighting a war for our lives and our country right here on our soil. The first time we fight the enemy within our shores in our history. We keep thinking that facts matter in this war. They don't. Facts are ignored, twisted and dismissed as fake. Lies replace facts and too many times are accepted by the masses as truth.
Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us back in the 80s. We didn't listen.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It does no one on here any good for the membership to turn on each other. .
That's so funny. It's an anonymous forum of about a dozen patriots spread around the nation, who don't know each other other than fake names. Do you really think we make any difference to anything at all?

Turning on each other? As if words destined to be read by almost nobody and then dumped into an electronic trash bin somehow mean something other than to us.

I like telling it exactly as I see it, I've been telling my version of the truth for the last 2 decades on the Internet and I'm not stopping now because somebody thinks I've hurt some members feelings. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen is the only thing positive I can think of to give you some positive advice. Otherwise, I'll just chalk it up to: "the truth hurts."

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yuri Bezmenov tried to warn us back in the 80s. We didn't listen.

mEDIA]
Bull crap.

Scientists and politicians like to turn the story into some complicated, social or political philosophical debate which never ends and only furthers their control over us.

It isn't a problem of some ...ism that needs to have a library of books read before you understand your a unwitting victim.

It is light years more simple than that..... They are stealing from us millions per second and that is not including the blood and liberty they remove from us as well.

It is a simple crime of theft and slavery. We are the victims. You don't need to know anymore than this. Well that and it has been this way for decades, probably centuries. It's the status quo - open your eyes.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I hope I'm right too, and if you want to see painful transition just look around. This is the father of our country.
I would without regret kill every son of a motherless goat that did this no matter how many times I had to reload.

Let them trash their own backyards. When they come to mine they're get a spirited welcome and won't be staying very long. We don't do things around here the same way they do in the communist cesspool cities!

chieftain

Silver Miner
That's so funny. It's an anonymous forum of about a dozen patriots spread around the nation, who don't know each other other than fake names. Do you really think we make any difference to anything at all?
It's better than making no difference.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think somewhere, somehow, things got mixed up with in the grammar. Probably my fault.

What I was trying to say was in response to the "turning on each other" part. I was mostly confused about that. Typically it is a discussion. Although sometimes heated, it starts as a discussion and ends as a discussion.

We have yet to see any thread which did not start and end that way, so "turning on each other" made me laugh and that came from lack of understanding exactly how we ever accomplished that, if we ever actually did, If we never did and you were just guessing we might, then thanks for the confidence in our abilities, but I'm still missing how doing such a thing could even be possible.

I think somewhere, somehow, things got mixed up with in the grammar. Probably my fault.

What I was trying to say was in response to the "turning on each other" part. I was mostly confused about that. Typically it is a discussion. Although sometimes heated, it starts as a discussion and ends as a discussion.

We have yet to see any thread which did not start and end that way, so "turning on each other" made me laugh and that came from lack of understanding exactly how we ever accomplished that, if we ever actually did, If we never did and you were just guessing we might, then thanks for the confidence in our abilities, but I'm still missing how doing such a thing could even be possible.
Very fair points FM, I was alluding to the part of the conversation where people were resorting to ad hominem attacks when they couldn't counter the argument or point.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Very fair points FM, I was alluding to the part of the conversation where people were resorting to ad hominem attacks when they couldn't counter the argument or point.
OK, got it. When you said "turning on each other" - I was thinking more than just the deflection tactics.

But I see you were, in very noble fashion, just trying to bring some logic and cordial discipline into the thread. We had a degree of that at GIM1. At first it started out with over-reaching mods, so it didn't work very well. But then as the forum grew by dozens per week, the members began their own means of bringing the discussion back to point and pointing out the deflection, distraction, division and deception tactics.

A series of multiple member blasts and effective use of "we plan to ignore you from now on" strategies actually worked quite well - I was quite surprised at how well actually.

It also helped when the forum established these areas, boards where nonsense and the 4 D's were more welcomed and the shills and losers remained mostly over there. It was a strange situation but it seemed to work.

I don't think the majority of the members are what I would call true patriots but a lot of education took place over there and many a patriot was born during that time. But just like falling out of love, nobody seems to understand the fleeting nature of liberty.

Protecting liberty does require an understanding of the 4 D's. Here we have comparatively only a handful of patriots. The four D's are entirely entrenched and there's probably absolutely no way around that.

Lately , I've begun to embrace this with my own forms of "turning on them" and though it probably doesn't work and may actually be counter productive, it does provide a glimpse into my human character - flawed but true.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just a quick comment. I did something I don't ordinarily do, that is ignore two members [in my mind]. One, because he has never changed his song and dance, I have it memorized, he might as well be a recording or robot to me. I can't be bothered even looking at those posts anymore. Time is tight. If I want his viewpoint, I only have to think it in my head. It never changes but the names. Everybody else, do what you want. That is your choice.

The other guy has always used words to attack even the people who were friendly with him, while agreeing with him. It was weird but okay, I adjusted to it. I come back after a long break and something else is going on. Really bad, not just me but everybody. I think the guy has some serious problems, I have no clue what happened, but something did. This is not normal behavior for him or anybody in my humble opinion. I wasn't joking when I said seek help, nobody has that much bile for everyone around them unless there is a thorn in his paw so to speak. I hope whatever is bothering him gets better, I don't wish him any harm. Just wanted to make this all clear. Ignore or disregard if you please.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Maybe not the best POTUS but my personal favorite and the closest to Mr. Trump in his relationship with the common Joe of the time.
He had a party in the WH with a bunch of frontiersmen and they all got drunk. What more can I say? I often buy silver with his image on it because I can.

Bull crap.

Scientists and politicians like to turn the story into some complicated, social or political philosophical debate which never ends and only furthers their control over us.

It isn't a problem of some ...ism that needs to have a library of books read before you understand your a unwitting victim.

It is light years more simple than that..... They are stealing from us millions per second and that is not including the blood and liberty they remove from us as well.

It is a simple crime of theft and slavery. We are the victims. You don't need to know anymore than this. Well that and it has been this way for decades, probably centuries. It's the status quo - open your eyes.
Spot on. I love to find the roots of historical events for fun, but the bottom line is we are serfs and have always been serfs except for a few in scattered locations around the globe over recorded history. The history of the common man and woman is the desire for a piece of dirt to call their own and the freedom to prosper or starve by their own efforts and the Grace of God.

I agree, but the best part of this forum for me [not counting the extensive PM education] is hashing out ideas that cannot be discussed elsewhere. I am positive my outlook has changed since I joined here due to member interaction and reading or being exposed to other's POVs and ideas and experiences.

I was pretty much a radical anti-big government Constitution person when I arrived. I didn't go left in case you are confused.