• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Donald Trump tears into Joe Biden for 'dismantling' what he did in the White House

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Former President Donald Trump appeared in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday night and slammed President Joe Biden for 'dismantling' his achievements in the White House.

Trump listed his accomplishments while he was President and said he was 'so proud' of what his administration did, including tax and regulation cuts, energy independence and the border wall.

He went on to say 'we did things nobody ever thought possible' and then tore into Biden and his current administration when they 'came along and just dismantled that.'

LINK: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=be1077acc25f4cddb91c92838fe67b7f

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Trump's fault for not making it permanent. He knows the next guy can un do anything they want.

Fatrat

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FUNNY, Pres. Obama was bitching about the same thing....funny how none of them ever give us our gold and silver money back though.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Just as well blame those 81 million plus.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Former President Donald Trump appeared in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday night and slammed President Joe Biden for 'dismantling' his achievements in the White House.
walking away while the rest of us are 'allowed' to watch the shit show regrow it's claws and begin to dig-in again has consequences...hurt pride is the least of them

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks for the piece of crap Hannity warning SilverCity. No I did not watch the video i'm going to be patient and wait until Trump does an interview on this topic with a person.
I can forgive Trump for that - he has to get what platform he can, right now, as he's blacklisted by most mediuh.

No need for me to watch Vanity do an interview. What the bidet is doing is obvious; I don't need to be sold on that. If this interview gets it through the heads of a few mush-moderates, good deal.

slackercruster

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
They all do that. Ego. Carter put solar panels on the White House roof...Reagan took them down. (Or so I read.)

No%20Peeing%20or%20Pooping%20sign%20D.D.Teoli%20Jr.%20A.C..jpg