• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Don't worry, be happy! Your money is safe in the bank.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
If they have to tell you this then something is not right.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I wonder if any of these people understand fractional reserve banking. Or maybe that is why they feel the need to make these videos. Leverage upon leverage upon leverage. All just make believe that can vanish very quickly.

Side note, no you don't want to be walking around with large amounts of cash. Because our goons will steal it from you if you dare.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder if any of these people understand fractional reserve banking. Or maybe that is why they feel the need to make these videos. Leverage upon leverage upon leverage. All just make believe that can vanish very quickly.

Side note, no you don't want to be walking around with large amounts of cash. Because our goons will steal it from you if you dare.
Silly boy. "Money" exists only so they can enslave us. Any other unauthorized use (that is, not being enslaved) is strictly prohibited and will be dealt with harshly.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I do on occasion. Normally when I'm attending a large gun show over a two day weekend and I'm NEVER worried. Of course, I'm ARMED TO THE TEETH, so no big deal really. Weird that most gun show attendees have a similar idea, IE go to the show and buy another gun or three that you wanted, all while already carrying a concealed weapon the whole time.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The FDIC can’t handle a mass panic.
They probably can't even handle a minor panic. The FDIC "insurance fund" has enough in reserve to cover something like 1% of total US bank accounts.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I do on occasion. Normally when I'm attending a large gun show over a two day weekend and I'm NEVER worried. Of course, I'm ARMED TO THE TEETH, so no big deal really. Weird that most gun show attendees have a similar idea, IE go to the show and buy another gun or three that you wanted, all while already carrying a concealed weapon the whole time.
I believe Voodoo was referring to the p0lice. They do like confiscating cash.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
JUST IN: US Government says that "Your money is safe at the banks" and "The last thing you should be doing is pulling your money out of the banks right now".

And just WHEN have they ever told the truth ??:angry then happy::make happy::totally steamed:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They probably can't even handle a minor panic. The FDIC "insurance fund" has enough in reserve to cover something like 1% of total US bank accounts.
The very idea of fractional reserves means its impossible to cover all of the money.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I believe Voodoo was referring to the p0lice. They do like confiscating cash.
Yes, they Love finding anyone with a bunch of cash. Because in the land of the USSA that makes you an instant criminal and they will confiscate the cash and charge it with a crime. Yep, it's as crazy as it sounds.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Speculating
What will be happening to the banking system during the supposed upcoming "10 days of darkness" that is being talked about?
Will the banks reopen as we know them or will they use that time to roll out the new system?
Should we withdraw the bulk of our cash before this time?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Speculating
What will be happening to the banking system during the supposed upcoming "10 days of darkness" that is being talked about?
Will the banks reopen as we know them or will they use that time to roll out the new system?
Who knows. I just spread my meager amounts around and have a bit of everything.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The very idea of fractional reserves means its impossible to cover all of the money.
Agree.

Moreover, the entire idea of the government guaranteeing bank deposits is absurd. I mean they're such great financial stewards, racking up $24,000,000,000,000 in debt even before untold trillions in new debt in the wake of the beer virus crisis.

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JUST IN: US Government says that "Your money is safe at the banks" and "The last thing you should be doing is pulling your money out of the banks right now".

Why should we pull money out? Seems an odd announcement. We are too busy worrying ourselves over this giant sized cock and bull story we are living through. My tolerance for the benefit of the doubt has expired.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
There's no reason they can't pay out every single dollar.....eventually (keep those printing presses running 24/7 boys) but of course by that time your $10,000 bank balance might buy you a loaf of bread.
They need to increase the denomination of those phony fiat FRNs.

In the immortal words of Dr. Evil, "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

zimbabwe100trillion.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
All I have ever kept with the banksters, is just enough to pay a couple of months bills, no more. Keep the rest at home where you have 24/7/365 access. Buy PM's with any excess. JMHO

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
All I have ever kept with the banksters, is just enough to pay a couple of months bills, no more. Keep the rest at home where you have 24/7/365 access. Buy PM's with any excess. JMHO
That's been my thinking also, especially over the last years or so and I've been trying to get to that point but, with current PM premiums through the roof it's becoming more difficult. Still, I search every day for that next deal