• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

DOZENS OF AGENTS NOW WILLING TO COME FORWARD AND HELP PUT HILLARY IN HER PLACE – THE WALLS COME CRASHING DOWN!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
DOZENS OF AGENTS NOW WILLING TO COME FORWARD AND HELP PUT HILLARY IN HER PLACE – THE WALLS COME CRASHING DOWN!
STEVEN AHLE SEPTEMBER 14, 2019

The House will be holding hearings shortly after the DOJ IG Michael Horowitz’s report on the intentionally botched Hillary investigation is released shortly.

One of the three, John Giacalone, who led the investigation actually resigned because the case was going “sideways”; that’s law enforcement jargon for “nowhere by design.” In other words, the powers that be decided they did not want a fair and impartial investigation. They wanted to bury it before the election.

The fact that such a high ranking official would quit his job over it gives it instant credibility. But it gets worse for the Deep State. No less than 28 special agents of the FBI are asking to be subpoenaed in order to testify about how rigged the investigation was and what information they have about the suppression of the evidence in the case. The average voter may not understand the intricacies of the investigation but they will understand the implication of 28 witnesses who testify that the investigation was dishonest.

“Not sure what Preistap and Steinbach had to do with the Clinton Email investigation, but these guys would be INTIMATELY INVOLVED in any COUNTERINTELLIGENCE investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election…”

Drawandstrike backup account@BrianDCates

Not sure what Preistap and Steinbach had to do with the Clinton Email investigation, but these guys would be INTIMATELY INVOLVED in any COUNTERINTELLIGENCE investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election...
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/389189-house-gop-sets-three-fbi-interviews-in-clinton-probe …

1:20 PM - May 24, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

216 people are talking about this

On Friday Sean Hannity told his audience 28 FBI agents have asked to testify against the corrupt Deep State.

Sean Hannity: We have an IG report coming out and I’m told as many as 28 people that have knowledge of the Clinton email server want to be subpoenaed so that they can tell the story of corruption at the highest levels of the bureau at that love.

My daddy had a saying. If one man calls you a horse, ignore him. If two people call you a horse, you should stop and think about it. If three people call you a horse, get yourself a saddle and be quiet about it. So, if 28 people call you a horse get yourself a stagecoach.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yes the IG report will be released shortly, Shortly in Gov speak is how long exactly? I remember when some Fisa Docs were supposed to be declassified shortly although to be honest it was so long ago I cant remember exactly when that was.

28 agents have requested to be questioned. Out of what 50,000 of them in the agency? Maybe 2 get a subpoena and 50 will be brought in to defend the investigation and discredit the others. Thats assuming the 28 don't commit suicide first.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes the IG report will be released shortly, Shortly in Gov speak is how long exactly? I remember when some Fisa Docs were supposed to be declassified shortly although to be honest it was so long ago I cant remember exactly when that was.

28 agents have requested to be questioned. Out of what 50,000 of them in the agency? Maybe 2 get a subpoena and 50 will be brought in to defend the investigation and discredit the others. Thats assuming the 28 don't commit suicide first.
and, as usual, the cigar smoking skeptic, sees the glass half empty, whereas i see it has half full, and look forward to hearing the 28 Agents testimony.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
and, as usual, the cigar smoking skeptic, sees the glass half empty, whereas i see it has half full, and look forward to hearing the 28 Agents testimony.
Have you drunk from that glass? Even if it is half full what good does that do if you can't taste it.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It’s completely empty. Nothing meaningful will happen.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The glass is always full, it might be air or it might be water or maybe some of both, but it is always full...and as for tanking investigations, I'd love it if any crooked politician went to jail.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
913814C6-1313-4C67-B30D-F5818E1052CB.jpeg

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So if you believe all the conspiracy stuff then the Gov allowed 9/11 to happen to make the MIC rich and have total control over the peeps in the US. The LV shooter and many others were all gov mind control and now all of a sudden the same Gov has decided to come clean?
We really need a new place for all the conspiracy stuff. It's kinda hard to attract new members to the site when it's loaded with conspiracy and Q stuff.
Not implying that this thread is a conspiracy just that I find it highly unlikely that the Gov is all of a sudden going to police itself.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll mail you an ounce of gold if she hangs, will you mail me an ounce of gold if she doesn't?
Nope, no deal. (Bitch could fake her death)
I'll give you a thumbs up!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I find myself again encouraged.

Guys, never in USA history has there been even a single FBI agent that asked to be subpoenaed... And suddenly, there are 28 agents on record for doing exactly that.

This is getting too much volume to cover up. In this case there will not be 28 suicides. That does not mean that there won't suddenly be an Ebola outbreak in Atlanta that occurred just after the mass shooting of blind, crippled, and pregnant nuns on a school bus by a black guy in a MAGA hat...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
guys,

nothing happens because it goes up chain,
from here, House committee would have to do something is my understanding, and there is no way in hell dems are bringing up anything contrary to the narrative

the only hope is if the DOJ goes rogue and completely ignores the house and sends it into the system,

don't know if that is possible, to stuff the legal channels from the DOJ side???

someone more knowledgeable in that onion would have to fill us in,

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
He's on a beach in the south of france right now with a couple 16 yr olds.

Oh the prestidigitation!...and the fuckery!...

I am still waiting on the contents of Anthony Weiner’s laptop , Insurance File , to be made available to the publix....

And not the redacted version.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lets vote
What are the odds?

A. There is a combination of 28 suicides in the next week or two, jumping off buildings, hanging oneself with a door knob, arkansided, plane crashes and car accidents

B. They are able to testify

C. If they are able to testify we see action's taken.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Talk, just talk!
Prove me wrong!
Patience my friend.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

ICE COLD...

Remember - Trump MUST counterpunch. That is just who he is.

They tried to destroy him. His business. His family. His Presidency. His legacy.

Anyone that doesnt think there is a counterpunch coming hasnt really been paying attention...

All these things are on the back burner - waiting to come center stage. All timed in sequence with the crescendo timed for next summer - probably right after Labor Day when people really start paying attention to the upcoming Presidential election...

Between now and next Labor Day - I expect a slow build...2nd and 3rd tier arrests...deals to cooperate made.

What was in Epsteins safe? You know it was all the goods on all the people that matter...

Assange goes on trial next February and should arrive in the US around next June or so...

Flynn's sentencing postponed again...(isnt that curious? - has anyone seen a sentencing postponed this many times?)

Will McCabe man up considering what he is facing with his current charges as well as potential upcoming charges (conspiracy to commit treason) ? Or will he be keen to make a deal and open the floodgates on his co-workers and compatriots?

And when those others are sitting across from the FBI/Justice prosecutors...and the evidence of their crimes is laid out clearly...will they fight to the last breath - or will they turn on their masters?

Interesting times...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
That may have been who he was when he was younger but he's old now. He knows he's gonna die sooner rather than later. 10 years, maybe 20 at best? He cares about his family name and making sure his family is well taken care of. This is why he changed his tune since before the election.
There is no super secret plan. It's a nice fantasy though. We been hearing about these failed predictions month after months after month. Always coming soon.. LOL.. At least now that narrative is out of the way and it's all going to go down next year? LOL. There's 0 evidence that anything will ever happen or that anyone will ever be seriously investigated.
High level people in Gov never get prosecuted. There should have been massive arrests right after the election. What went on during the election with the Fisa courts and spying on Trump should have been dealt with by now. Instead Trump caved and is now bought and paid for. He will cash out after they are finished with him. Be the easiest billion he ever made and his legacy and family will remain intact. He doesn't have the money or power to take on the worlds elite. To think otherwise is pure fantasy. They blew Kennedies heads off in broad daylight. Trumps not stupid enough to think he can beat them. I'm sure he negotiated a nice deal for himself.

The facts prove me right and your fantasy wrong.
Lois Lerner walks
Holder walks
Comey Walks
Stzrok walks
Page walks
Clinton walks after selling 20% of the US stockpile to Russia. Not one word from anyone about this and the nice hearty payment made to her foundation.
Trump foundation shut down
Spy agencies given a raise and more leniency to spy on Americans
MIC given a raise

So much more but the above is more than enough to convince even the dumbest in our society that Trumps actions don't line up with Q fantasy. In fact Trumps actions line right up with a continuation of Obamas plan or what Hillary would have done. Small details were changed and a couple things happened to give an illusion that he's working for the little guy but for the most part it's business as usual in DC.
Obama of to his new mansion on MV. He must be scared witless. LMAO..

Actions speak louder than words and Trumps actions scream that I am way more right than Q.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Lets vote
What are the odds?

A. There is a combination of 28 suicides in the next week or two, jumping off buildings, hanging oneself with a door knob, arkansided, plane crashes and car accidents

B. They are able to testify

C. If they are able to testify we see action's taken.
D. Democrats do a full court press to stall any testimony until the next false flag event.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'll mail you an ounce of gold if she hangs, will you mail me an ounce of gold if she doesn't?
That is a bogus deal!

Since HRC has yet to be hanged, he automatically owes you 1 troy ounce of Au.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hoping in hand and shitting in the other...ya all need to move along from this nothing burger!...you and all the poli's will be long dead before!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I see a lot of examples of people saying they plan on saying something and lots of talk going on day after day but not a single thing has actually happened yet! I know you guys love to chastise me for saying this over and over (talk talk talk). I understand your frustration because I watch these same internet celebrities making new predictions in their internet videos every day predicting the same bullcrap over and over.

CL you've been nailing this all along.

Where are all these brave agents? When are they going to put their lives on the line for justice? I'll wait!

Here's a little background on Barr. I wouldn't pin any hope for justice on this guy. Just another deep stater to keep Trump in his place.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/02/william-barr-and-the-iran-contra-scandal/

Last edited: