• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Dr. Copper is sick....

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
Below $2 for first time since 2009.

Dr. Copper has a good history of forecasting things.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Below $2 for first time since 2009.

Dr. Copper has a good history of forecasting things.
That's music to my ears. Lower prices for base metals like copper will (eventually) reduce the amount of the base metals that are mined, and that will reduce the amount of byproduct silver that is dumped onto the market regardless of the price of silver. My view is that the supply of byproduct silver has enabled the banksters to suppress prices despite the high demand from investors. Lower copper prices point to a future in which reduced byproduct silver supply will result in a strong push higher on the price of silver. There is more about that in the link below.

When Will the Price of Silver Explode?

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
That's music to my ears. Lower prices for base metals like copper will (eventually) reduce the amount of the base metals that are mined, and that will reduce the amount of byproduct silver that is dumped onto the market regardless of the price of silver. My view is that the supply of byproduct silver has enabled the banksters to suppress prices despite the high demand from investors. Lower copper prices point to a future in which reduced byproduct silver supply will result in a strong push higher on the price of silver. There is more about that in the link below.

When Will the Price of Silver Explode?

Bingo and spot on Weatherman. That is my view of things as well. There will be a void of supply with increased demand soon enough.